Top 12 Sink or Swim

DeletedUser12251

My fav part about these top 12's is proving people wrong lol

DeletedUser9287

AD says that if slayer 94 wants to be a part of AD's new alliance "everyone luvs to hate AD" he can join this world and spawn in the northwest to be part of AD's awesome top 12 alliance. AD would also like you to change your name just like AD did and make sure you put AD in your name.

From the desk of AD...

you can tell your imposter he wouldnt get me to change anything in my name for 1000000 gold

DeletedUser7802

I assure you he is not an impostor, you must have faith in AD young slayer...

lol real talk though I have played with AD for over three years as have most of the people in the alliance. i unfortunately gave him my phone number and now im stuck with him. He is in this world under a different name, and he got everyone else to change their names too so that no one would know which one is really him. If you knew AD as well as you think you do this would not be so hard to believe.

top 12 update: turn off your alarms switched their name to "molon labe" name isn't as cool but players are still good.

DeletedUser9287

if AD changed his name it wouldnt be hard to tell which one is him in a few months he should own the server but if he really did get everyone to do that then he just pulled off the best prank in grepo to date (also if he reads this plz post something here mate to end these discussions)

DeletedUser14637

Is there only going to be one person making top 12 predictions for this world? or is everyone just going to continue to talk about AD....

DeletedUser

Mostly everyone will talk about my master, or did you not know that this is the way of an AD server.....

Slayer, my master tells me to tell you that he is walking amongst his worshippers as a mortal to truely see how wonderful he is...

He also wishes me to tell you that although great he is, the idea was not his and was sort of forced into doing this because his greatness only allows him to be truely great on one server at a time and that server is currently Gela.....

I would definitely recommend you following his worshipper jakko word of advise and start a new ocean, handle or better yet server if you are not an AD fan and you have not repented to the ways of my lord the Almighty AD

i agree though top 5 stick everyone else drowns

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser10048

Draq can you do something about this spam *** I'm not reading the forums until this crap stops

DeletedUser9287

ohim an AD fan he is a great player but the act going on here has kind of worn off at first it was funny now its not

DeletedUser9014

Draq can you do something about this spam *** I'm not reading the forums until this crap stops

Bahahaha!!!! I'm taking my ball and going home.......lame. Be a man.
smiley_emoticons_auslachen2.gif

Dude, you let the AD talk get in your head bro. Chill out.
Also, I think it's pretty lame that a former forum mod shares that someone is permanently banned in the externals. If you had access to privileged information you shouldn't be talking about it in World Chat Skype skipper.

EDIT: You let AD get into your head......My prediction, you will sink.

DeletedUser10048

Bahahaha!!!! I'm taking my ball and going home.......lame. Be a man.
smiley_emoticons_auslachen2.gif

Dude, you let the AD talk get in your head bro. Chill out.
Also, I think it's pretty lame that a former forum mod shares that someone is permanently banned in the externals. If you had access to privileged information you shouldn't be talking about it in World Chat Skype skipper.

Your a fool, all you have to do to see if someone is banned is look on their profile, next time dont try too hard to look dumb.

4ge88fY.png

Point to note its not AD getting to my head, its nOObs like you spamming the life out of a top 12.

^^^ Highly unlikely considering we own the world on every stat that counts.

EDIT: Hope i didnt make my point too obvious in the pic, if your unprepared brain cannot comprehend such a thing as being right the first time take a look at the pic again and let it educate you

p.s nOOb

The End

DeletedUser9014

Bahahahahaha!!!!! I thought you weren't coming back?

Sorry, you know the forum better than me.........my bad.

Still doesn't change the fact you're a cry baby who's quitting until he gets his own way.
But then again, you're not coming back until it's cleaned up so you won't be reading this..........

DeletedUser10048

4ZgNg5J.png

1. Mine and HH's gang of peasants: SWIM

We have the quality required to make this alliance go places however this world has enticed many many other along with us. I do see accomplished alliances nearby us such as Molon Labe which could and probably will present us with a challenge if we are not organised correctly

2. Hotties: SWIM

Another fantastic alliance which carries much skill and experience within, Nori is by far one of the most efficient leader in WW era however history shows that pacting could be theyre main tactic.

3. Molon Labe: SWIM for now

Many players i have no clue about, unknown entity's to me but the ones i do know are hardcore players that will present any alliance a difficult task to conq.

4. T.Rex: SINK

I know 1 or 2 players that could see the world through but otherwise the rest of the alliance isnt really doing anything, around 50% of the alliance is still sat on 1 city and not looking nearly ready for being CQ ready.

5. Snipers Inc: FLOAT FOR A WHILE

Theyre alliance profile states "Here to have fun" thats all the info i needed.

6. The Core: SINK

Located in the badlands of 54 and with loads of inactives or VM players i dont see them going anywhere.

7. Legends of Valhalla: FLOAT THEN SINK

Located in 45 & 55 im pretty sure theyll become BP targets for Molon or Noobies

8. Devils own: SINK

Located near Noobies and T.Rex i dont see them lasting long at all

9. Olympus: SINK

Inactives and just look at that alliance profile, scream nOObs

10. Medusuhhs: SINK FAST

Initially i thought these guys would make a mark but located in 54 and rife with inactives ... clearly not

11. Thracians: SINK

Looks like they started the world and fell asleep

12. Man that hurts: MRA

DeletedUser566

It is so freaking early in the server... I anticipate a lot of changes in this list in the next couple of weeks... especially in the lower half of alliances

DeletedUser

My lord says supafletch pawned you SB ahahahhahahahahaha

My lord also appreciates the post he used as it shows on another server from 2 yrs ago what happens to those who brag about rankings. Regulator was #1 in every stat from points, attackers, fighters and even had the #1 alliance. ! week after that post and AD attacking him which to be exact was 4 days he quit..... So supafletch I am happy to see you are number 1 and you are cruising in stats but those stats mean nothing until they are actually put to use. In no way does it mean you arent deserving of them but they just arent proven as of yet, along with everyone else

Prediction for top 12 they all do bad, prediction for tanikova...... She doesnt stay on this server for the first month since AD knows she is here and AD believe highly in karma

DeletedUser

My lord says supafletch pawned you SB ahahahhahahahahaha

My lord also appreciates the post he used as it shows on another server from 2 yrs ago what happens to those who brag about rankings. Regulator was #1 in every stat from points, attackers, fighters and even had the #1 alliance. ! week after that post and AD attacking him which to be exact was 4 days he quit..... So supafletch I am happy to see you are number 1 and you are cruising in stats but those stats mean nothing until they are actually put to use. In no way does it mean you arent deserving of them but they just arent proven as of yet, along with everyone else

Prediction for top 12 they all do bad, prediction for tanikova...... She doesnt stay on this server for the first month since AD knows she is here and AD believe highly in karma

seems like this post was drafted in crayon

any micro alliances people see breaking into the top 12 as the world progresses?

DeletedUser3002

1. Show us your Noobies swim

Highest everything in the game besides DBP (they are third). The have some of the biggest meanest players in the server. If left unchecked, they will grow very quickly, but who knows, maybe some diplomacy is going on as we speak......

2. Hairy Hotties swim

Very similar to SUYN, but they always seem a step behind. Don't get me wrong, they are good, but they only beat them in DBP. That makes me think maybe they don't have the aggression needed to be number 1

3. Molon Labe swim

What is there to say? They are group of grepovets who will be relevant no matter what alliance they are in. The fact that they are together is what makes them scary

4. T.Rex Float to sink

I don't know much about these guys, they kinda just found there way into the top 5. They don't make much noise mostly because they don't do much. They are spread out and have very low BP for their points. A few solid players, but a lot of fat that needs to be trimmed here

5. Sniper's Inc. (My Alliance)

6. Legends of Valhalla Float

These guys are similar to T.Rex in the fact that their bp is also low for their points. With that said, they are not as spread out as TRex is and I don't see any real competition moving in on them right now. They are safe to keep simming

7. Devils Own swim

I'm told they're not an MRA. I don't really have much to say here. They have decent points and BP. I think they will keep growing. They are sort of under the radar but that may change as they continue to gobble the small alliances near them

8. The Core Float to sink

Don't know much about these guys, don't recognize any names. They have okay points but a lot of members. They have decent bp but not a lot of abp, which suggests they're getting kicked around a bit

9. DEMONS sink

really low abp and bp in general. An alliance of simmers

10. Bring Own Booze swim

These guys are interesting. They have a small member count, but they have a good abp for 21 players and their average is very nice. I am excited to see how they develop or maybe if they merge to try and contest the top spots.

11. Soldiers of honor sink

No BP to speak of. MRA of Simmers. They will last as long as LoV let them

12. The Olympi (there are 2 of them) sink

These guys are kinda just sitting around doing their thing. They don't seem to be attacking or being attacked by anyone. I guess these guys are safe until someone aggressive arrives

DeletedUser

Thank you for the t-12! love reading these +Rep

Me thinks im biased here but its still early im sure we may change a few minds.. also were one of the only T-12 who has no diplomacy O__o

DeletedUser1094

Thank you for the t-12! love reading these +Rep

Me thinks im biased here but its still early im sure we may change a few minds.. also were one of the only T-12 who has no diplomacy O__o

neither does BoB

DeletedUser9287

this world is getting good lets see how it goes it seems the past 3 worlds i played there was 1 allaince everyone said nobody could beat then within the month they didnt exist lets see if noobies can prove it wrong