Top 12 Alliances

DeletedUser12660

You're mad because I said your alliance wasn't going to stay in the Top 5. Basically for having an opinion ? Yet you have the nerve to call me a toddler. Looking back on your original post you say that youre debating whether to debate with me while debating with me. Makes me wonder just how dull minded you are.

DeletedUser10363

You suck man. Give it a rest already...

"You started from the bottom" and your still there. LOL

DeletedUser10246

You're mad because I said your alliance wasn't going to stay in the Top 5. Basically for having an opinion ? Yet you have the nerve to call me a toddler. Looking back on your original post you say that youre debating whether to debate with me while debating with me. Makes me wonder just how dull minded you are.

all i informed you was to be more inclusive because you were talking about how we took in russians and how our forums must be lively or whatever you said. You always do this to people when they call you out on your stuff, you insult them instead of dealing in facts.

As KZG3 pointed out, you are in the bottom, shush

DeletedUser12660

Tell the truth, I don't listen to ya,
'Cause I don't like being lied to
And that ship won't sail
And that wind won't guide you

DeletedUser12660

Trash Talk seems to be losing a lot of there so called all stars.. Vero left, even the so called loyal The Smilidon Fatalis. Mofo has also left or ghosted along with Vernico. So who had money on they all ghost before the first month ?

DeletedUser

thought fake friends is what you want for your game on facebook jack. Ones that just log in give you lives.

True, but thats just for FB, not Grepo. I have lots of fake friends on FB.

Here, too many suckers think having 4 alliances at max capacity under one umbrella is the goal of the game. As I am sure you know, its all about quality, not quantity.

So, I was responding to the opinion of our alliance: the suggestion was that because we don't want sit around a campfire holding hands and making friendship bracelets with everyone in our ocean, we must be doing something wrong. I am simply disagreeing and calling out all the bums that have multiple alliances.

And just on a side note, can everyone please stop naming your cities after Game of Thrones.

DeletedUser12275

Seriously. How many Winterfells do we need?

The former #1 alliance is sinking fast. Vero leaving was a great loss.

wait what?be careful they got the best leader out there!....i mean that's what they say lol

DeletedUser8450

Seriously. How many Winterfells do we need?

I know, right? Makes it tricky when you are attacking one...There are other Game of Thrones names, right? I don't watch it, but I assume that's the case.
smiley_emoticons_steckenpferd.gif

DeletedUser11005

I am naming my next city Winterfell... Just an FYI thisisgrepolis

DeletedUser13106

True, but thats just for FB, not Grepo. I have lots of fake friends on FB.

Here, too many suckers think having 4 alliances at max capacity under one umbrella is the goal of the game. As I am sure you know, its all about quality, not quantity.

So, I was responding to the opinion of our alliance: the suggestion was that because we don't want sit around a campfire holding hands and making friendship bracelets with everyone in our ocean, we must be doing something wrong. I am simply disagreeing and calling out all the bums that have multiple alliances.

And just on a side note, can everyone please stop naming your cities after Game of Thrones.

This again that's all you guys have been doing is complaining. Stay stuck in the old ways is never a good thing each server is different. You must be willing to adapt in this game to survive (or throw gold at it since its the new skill) Sit here and dis almost every alliance in this world oh yeah that's is so smart. While most of your guys sim new cities all the time. I'm surprised you haven't reach 1k founded cities yet. I guess give it another month.

DeletedUser8450

This again that's all you guys have been doing is complaining. Stay stuck in the old ways is never a good thing each server is different. You must be willing to adapt in this game to survive (or throw gold at it since its the new skill) Sit here and dis almost every alliance in this world oh yeah that's is so smart. While most of your guys sim new cities all the time. I'm surprised you haven't reach 1k founded cities yet. I guess give it another month.

Well.....not to beat a dead horse
smiley_emoticons_steckenpferd.gif
, BUT our alliance profile clearly states we are simmers....So I fail to see how this is an insult? Can anyone please fb friend me so I can get more lives???
smiley_emoticons_irre4.gif

DeletedUser10777

Need a new top 12 guys... Alot is changing... Lets see what people think.....

DeletedUser

Super Duper: Float. #1 alliance in points but #4 in ABP
Talk Trash: Sink. Some good players to be sure but I don't see the alliance as a whole holding up much longer.
A Bundle of Sticks: Swim. Good players. Would be interesting to know how things would be going for them if they had actually started in the core though.
The Somewhat Few: Swim. I like their style.
Unsullied: Sink. These guys are still around?
TRASH TALK: Sink. Same reason as above.
Candy Crush: Doggy paddle. I don't really have an opinion, I just wanted to label someone as doggy paddling.
Bada Bing: Sink. 17th in ABP?! Really?
Boondock Saints: Float. Love the movie, not in love with the alliance.
Band of Brothers: Sink. Low ABP for size.
The Bish: Sink. Bunch of noobs who don't know what they're doing. Probably SIM/turtles.
Organized Konfuzion: Swim. Sure why not.

DeletedUser13106

Wait, they are breeding us with Bears now!? A bear that can climb tree's?? Who on earth thought that was a good idea
smiley_emoticons_candle.gif

lol i picked this up in another world when they needed someone to take over account. I have no idea what they are thinking. I can't see sloth breading with a bear.

DeletedUser10777

super duper: float. #1 alliance in points but #4 in abp
talk trash: sink. Some good players to be sure but i don't see the alliance as a whole holding up much longer.
a bundle of sticks: swim. Good players. Would be interesting to know how things would be going for them if they had actually started in the core though.
the somewhat few: swim. I like their style.
unsullied: sink. These guys are still around?
trash talk: sink. Same reason as above.
candy crush: doggy paddle. I don't really have an opinion, i just wanted to label someone as doggy paddling.
bada bing: sink. 17th in abp?! Really?
boondock saints: float. Love the movie, not in love with the alliance.
band of brothers: sink. Low abp for size.
the bish: sink. Bunch of noobs who don't know what they're doing. Probably sim/turtles.
organized konfuzion: swim. Sure why not.

wish we had some people who gave us a fight... Everyone in our area rolls over... And it looks like your alliance necro doesnt want to test us.... So... Come on... Lets work out this abp problem....lol.....