Top 12 Alliances

DeletedUser12660

Port if you think The few is staying in the Top 5 you're crazy. They picked up 1mil of their players from Fight Club who pretty much all speak russian besides a few so Im sure their forums are pretty live. Once they get into a real war they will have to put their strength to the test, considering they've never been in the top 12, wars with them have all been pretty small so if they do go to war they will actually have a challenege and if they they lose a couple cities they will have internal issues. Im also a little ticked that you didnt put my alliance in honorable mentions.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Authentic From The Rim

7. Candy Crush- No Associations
Good alliance but their policy of fighting everyone in a core ocean won't get them nowhere luckily the other alliances in the ocean are focusing on each other or they could have backed themselves into a corner with their no pacts rule.

In our defense, we have tried to get people's Facebook names, so we can invite them to Candy Crush, but no one wants to play with us. After all, we're just a bunch of friendly simmers...

Technically, we are not fighting everyone. If we were, then we would be losing cities. A more accurate statement would be, "these simmers don't hold hands with everyone in their ocean."

All you lame leaders with 2,3,4+ incest alliances ruin the fun of this game. Stand on your own...this isn't a race to see how many fake friends you can get. Grow a set and go fight people.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser6919

Ya know Jack, we'd prob be able to get more fb friends if you didn't insult their testicular fortitude (or lack of) when addressing them...

DeletedUser11005

Port if you think The few is staying in the Top 5 you're crazy. They picked up 1mil of their players from Fight Club who pretty much all speak russian besides a few so Im sure their forums are pretty live. Once they get into a real war they will have to put their strength to the test, considering they've never been in the top 12, wars with them have all been pretty small so if they do go to war they will actually have a challenege and if they they lose a couple cities they will have internal issues. Im also a little ticked that you didnt put my alliance in honorable mentions.

I'm sure that was just an honest mistake... Nothing to do with the irrelevance of your team.

DeletedUser

Im also a little ticked that you didnt put my alliance in honorable mentions.

Ya, because everyone knows that it's mandatory to put the 36th ranked alliance in a top 12...he would have needed to look 24 places further down from the purpose of this thread to find your alliance.

DeletedUser

I'm more ticked that my alliance got an honorable mention. We're doodoo

DeletedUser13106

In our defense, we have tried to get people's Facebook names, so we can invite them to Candy Crush, but no one wants to play with us. After all, we're just a bunch of friendly simmers...

Technically, we are not fighting everyone. If we were, then we would be losing cities. A more accurate statement would be, "these simmers don't hold hands with everyone in their ocean."

All you lame leaders with 2,3,4+ incest alliances ruin the fun of this game. Stand on your own...this isn't a race to see how many fake friends you can get. Grow a set and go fight people.

thought fake friends is what you want for your game on facebook jack. Ones that just log in give you lives.

DeletedUser3109

I'm sorry, OVO but that's like me putting my alliance in HM, we are basically irrelevant, but we are getting attacked by a few of the top allliances, Super Duper/ BoS/ The Gang/ Gold Farmers/ Pile of Stones. Muttzy even personally threatened to rim our entire alliance, like we did something to him.

DeletedUser

Great Top 12 port, but I can tell you that BoS has absolutely no association with The Gang besides soon taking their cities.

DeletedUser10246

Ive debated on if I should respond to you, continuing this whos is bigger contest. All i am going to say is, maybe you should expand your languages a little bit. Its an online game with people from all over the world. Being inclusive is often better then being exclusive. There are many tools people can use to communicate with people. If you simply have an issue with people from another country in your alliance then you are not thinking long term. Having people from all around the world ensures that there are always people on.

Im not going to argue or debate with you, just thought I should give you some advice. Sometimes in life you should be more inclusive, or youll never grow.

DeletedUser3109

Great Top 12 port, but I can tell you that BoS has absolutely no association with The Gang besides soon taking their cities.

I'm not saying BoS has anything with TG. But certain members of BoS and PoS are friends with TG members and are helping them in attacking cities. Just on Monday we had 3 different occasions where different BoS or PoS members helped TG in attacking our cities. The fact that it happened 3 times in the same day with 3-4 different players in BoS and PoS a couple of us came to the conclusion that BoS/PoS were pacted with TG. But since you guys told me you guys aren't accepting a pact within 3 months of the world, I knew it couldn't be true, as their is know reason for you guys to pact with TG of all people. I'm just saying that the connections some of your members have with TG will only make your alliance as a whole stronger.

DeletedUser12654

TG are food, nothing more, nothing less...the fact that we may have the same farms doesn't surprise me...

DeletedUser3109

TG are food, nothing more, nothing less...the fact that we may have the same farms doesn't surprise me...
Don't believe, me but I don't know how some of your players just have the luck of sending LS from islands away at the same time coincidentally that TG were trying to take one of our cities and also do it 3 times on the same day. Even when that player had members of our alliance on the same island he sent the LS from with way bigger cities. It's like me sending LS at a city in 46 because someone in matrix reborn wants a BoS city in that ocean, and then claiming we have the same farms.
Maybe to you TG are food but to at least 3 BoS/PoS members certain TG players are personal allies. I would mail you the reports in game if they haven't been deleted yet, if you want me to. You don't speak for every BoS/PoS member just like I don't speak for every
Illu member either.

The only plausible explanation is you and TG were running an op on us at the same time, it would just be blatantly ignorant for me to come to the conclusion that several attacks by BoS and PoS coinciding with TG conquest attempts in the same day where just random.

DeletedUser13122

We are not running ops with TG, that much I can promise. Now whether an individual player or 2 have helped them I have no clue. In the long run, TG is nothing more than food to us, just like you guys and The Bish.

DeletedUser12660

Ive debated on if I should respond to you, continuing this whos is bigger contest. All i am going to say is, maybe you should expand your languages a little bit. Its an online game with people from all over the world. Being inclusive is often better then being exclusive. There are many tools people can use to communicate with people. If you simply have an issue with people from another country in your alliance then you are not thinking long term. Having people from all around the world ensures that there are always people on.

Im not going to argue or debate with you, just thought I should give you some advice. Sometimes in life you should be more inclusive, or youll never grow.

But I wasn't talking to you. So take your own advice. You're a big fan of jumping into things that don't involve you, yet nobody ever cares to hear what you have to say.

DeletedUser

So take your own advice. You're a big fan of jumping into things that don't involve you, yet nobody ever cares to hear what you have to say.

Woah big guy.... take a deep breath, count to ten, and read your statement and reflect on it. Everyone feels the same way, just most of us feel it about someone else. :)

DeletedUser6919

Agreed and not just because having diff time zones help.

Personally its the social aspect of the game that I enjoy the most. I always like mixing with people from other countries as I find the cultural and religious differences can lead to some interesting debates and I have learned a lot from them. I would hate to be so closed off that I would dismiss others due to their nationality.

DeletedUser10246

But I wasn't talking to you. So take your own advice. You're a big fan of jumping into things that don't involve you, yet nobody ever cares to hear what you have to say.

You were talking about my alliance so maybe you should stop flailing like a toddler when they dont get their way.