Top 12 Alliances

DeletedUser

My top 10 or so...

=1 Bada Bing and co.: Definitely a marquee alliance and one of the front-runners to win the world apart from BoS. Pretty much secured the SW corner of the world. Outmatchting and outfighting ME/MH and OK (according to me share the top spot with BoS/PoS). swim

=1 BoS/PoS: On similar level as of Bada alliances. Already outmatched and defeated The Bish, which were otherwise a strong alliance and any day would have posed a threat. Fighting Super Duper and The Somewhat Few and winning it seems. Would look to secure SE corner(according to me share the top spot with Bada aliances). swim

#3 Super Duper: I feel too spread out for their own good. And a bad positioning, allowing themselves to be picked up on by ME/MH, boon, CC and BoS. I feel they are losing against BoS. (A 35-0 score in favor of BoS according to oracle) eventually sink.

#4 ME/MH: Were really hyped up before the start of the world and actually were pretty tough. But arrogance from their leadership seem to have done them a lot of bad. Ganged up on by a lot of alliances and recruiting D/U/N/K guys seem to be a sign of desperation. sink eventually

#=5 Boon: They had the worst possible position at the start and were losing bunch of cities to D/U/N/K, and were also fighting Impervios, Vedetta at the same time along with a 100+ D/U/N/K. If any alliance which were down and out and came back from the dead, it's this alliance and currently pacted with DWS sharing O44 between the two and looking strong for their location. (Securing the NW corner). swim

#=5 BoB: Definitely strong and can't be underestimated as TSF said earlier. #2 in defenders shows their ability to hold sieges in a hotly contested O54. And not doing too in ABP too. Fighting both T4H and CC and seem to be winning against both. Expected to secure NE corner. swim

#=5 DWS/SWD: Really underestimated alliance. But it's quite strong and on more or less equal level with Boon. Have to share O44 with them and are pushing south in O45 and fighting ME/MH. swim

#8 The Somewhat Few: They are looking strong but I don't see how they are going to defeat BoS. Eventually will be cleared out as BoS would look to secure their corner. sink

#9 Candy Crush: Looked strong early on and were expected to dominate O54, but hit a hurdle namely BoB and are outfought over there. They are not down and out yet. But will they be able to lift their game remains to be seen. Float

#10 Organised Konfusion: Bad location but seem to be well organised. Lacking in big names, but have some good players in their ranks and look to be good at doing the OPs against D/U/N/K and ME/MH. Just they don't have the limitless resources (read gold) other top alliances have. And really don't see them holding against Boon, DWS and Bada alliances that surround them. May be diplomacy would be a way to go for them? float

DeletedUser

WEll alright lets get these forums active again. I dont know how long the mods will let me try but let give it a shot. You have done a very good top 12 but number 4 is already dead and they are in denial.
the some what a few will not be around once BOS turns there sight on them so you nail that. They are having a field day picking on noobs but once a real fight happens i dont think they have the heart to keep on trying. I just dont see any fighting BP therefore no will to really fight. In other words they are bullies and will fail once they get slapped once like all other bullies. BoB is actually not that bad of a group. I think they have something in the tank but might be getting involved in to many servers to make this one work out for them. That is also a good way to get burned out. BoB limit your servers and the better you will be. You dont want to get burned out if you actually want to win.
Bada bing..... I like clint and i think they have a lot of fight in them but I cant give them to much love bc we are going to have to fight them at some point.

DeletedUser10246

WEll alright lets get these forums active again. I dont know how long the mods will let me try but let give it a shot. You have done a very good top 12 but number 4 is already dead and they are in denial.
the some what a few will not be around once BOS turns there sight on them so you nail that. They are having a field day picking on noobs but once a real fight happens i dont think they have the heart to keep on trying. I just dont see any fighting BP therefore no will to really fight. In other words they are bullies and will fail once they get slapped once like all other bullies. BoB is actually not that bad of a group. I think they have something in the tank but might be getting involved in to many servers to make this one work out for them. That is also a good way to get burned out. BoB limit your servers and the better you will be. You dont want to get burned out if you actually want to win.
Bada bing..... I like clint and i think they have a lot of fight in them but I cant give them to much love bc we are going to have to fight them at some point.

yes we are big bullies in the few, so much so your PoS pact mates dropped all their members in our ocean told them to get out of our ocean and asked us to pact and nap, which i even sent to fluffy because I found that funny. So spare me the whole big and bad routine.

DeletedUser

Where is your alliance BP? Until two weeks ago we had 34 people and were still number one in total BP. You guys are not even in the top 12. Stop simming and get your BP to respectable levels before you decide to act like you are the big kid on the block.

DeletedUser10246

Where is your alliance BP? Until two weeks ago we had 34 people and were still number one in total BP. You guys are not even in the top 12. Stop simming and get your BP to respectable levels before you decide to act like you are the big kid on the block.

Yes BoS is a top tiered alliance, I've said so in my own top 12. However PoS leaves something to be desired, but nice way to side step the truth.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Here is the truth. I saw that message you forwarded to fluffy. That whole situation is on me. It was my fault. I did not really support the idea of the sister alliance. I told POS to do what they had to do to get to a certain area to core up. Once POS cored up in that area they were to then move towards us. It was after your message that I realized I needed to be more help to them to get the goals completed that BOS set forth for them. So if you want to make that your claim to victory then please put my name on the trophy and you are welcome. Enjoy the win for now bc grepo is not a sprint its a marathon. Each phase of the game is different. BOS could be lead by almost any member in the alliance bc we all know these stages.

DeletedUser

you guys are boring !!!need new tops!!

DeletedUser11005

Yes BoS is a top tiered alliance, I've said so in my own top 12. However PoS leaves something to be desired, but nice way to side step the truth.

POS is slipping... BOS is still solid but their academy is looking more and more like an academy everyday. For a while they were solid but seems half the islands were share with them are in VM and the others are taking a beating without big brother BOS to save their necks.

DeletedUser3015

Ya'll should show a lil more respect for PoS.

They are the highest ranked sister alliance on the server.
They are the only sister alliance in top 12 abp and total bp
They are ranked 9th, cored up completely separate from BoS and fighting alliances ranked 1st and 2nd as well as their plethora of sister alliances.

PoS is a worthy alliance by themselves. I doubt anyone would be doing better than they are in the position that they're in.

DeletedUser3109

Maybe? who knows, they were the top but due to constant war with alliances of equal size in an almost circular motion around them their growth basically stagnated compared to others like BOB, Bada Alliances etc.

DeletedUser4878

a lot of things change fast around here.

most people counted us out at the beginning of the world. we have survived and constantly grown stronger. we will move into 45 and destroy ME/MH.

i think MRA, oops i mean ME/MH has run out of alliance to merge with to try to keep up. their numbers will keep dwindling. we took a city from racinjoe last night then he went inactive which was a change of pace from the normal, we take cities from them and then they run to VM.

beerbelly sent 2 attacks at the siege then recalled. i would assume the leadership said not to try to break it, then i believe racinjoe got mad cause his own alliance wouldn't help him and he rage quit.

AD's empire will crumble.

DeletedUser

Can someone please do another Top 12? :) Lots of changes have been going on in all Alliances.

DeletedUser10048

Ok guys back on track, no more convo about AD

Top 12 or nothing at all, don't make me get a twitchy infraction finger muahahaha.

DeletedUser13429

So POS we are sitting at 11 and fighting SD and all of its sister alliances as well as every other Alliance they have teamed with...hell they don't have many more people to attack than us..please tell me how we are Garbage..last I checked we have actively been taking their cities..

DeletedUser11005

We have 1 sister alliance and who are we fighting you with? The Bish? lol Yeah, its the whole world against POS

DeletedUser

We have 1 sister alliance and who are we fighting you with? The Bish? lol Yeah, its the whole world against POS

You think the whole world revolves around you mate? You're sadly mistaken. PoS/BoS are fighting the world, we have no allies. If we find a city that we want, we take it. In essence, we are against the world :) Every Alliance within range attacks both of our alliance bud.