Top 12 Alliances

DeletedUser1048

HAHAHAHAHA...Damage was NEVER in Talk Trash. I put that up for a reason because he's got such awesome people skills and really really really hates AD. And since we don't do the diplomacy gig, we decided to refer anybody looking to reach out to negotiate things they're never going to get to the ONE PERSON who can't stand AD. It's like killing two birds with one stone. Keeps the mass majority of brainless MRAs, who don't use their head and just blindly send out PACT requests or cease fire requests from leaving us alone and it really annoys Damage to get mailings meant for us.

In the future, if somebody else comes along who proves to hate AD more, I'll change the contact information to that person. Any way you look at it, the profile is fine and up to date.

lol Well in that case then yes the profile is fine :D Anything interesting happening in the top 12 right now?

DeletedUser4951

HAHAHAHAHA...Damage was NEVER in Talk Trash. I put that up for a reason because he's got such awesome people skills and really really really hates AD. And since we don't do the diplomacy gig, we decided to refer anybody looking to reach out to negotiate things they're never going to get to the ONE PERSON who can't stand AD. It's like killing two birds with one stone. Keeps the mass majority of brainless MRAs, who don't use their head and just blindly send out PACT requests or cease fire requests from bothering us and it really annoys Damage to get mailings meant for us.

In the future, if somebody else comes along who proves to hate AD more, I'll change the contact information to that person. Any way you look at it, the profile is fine and up to date.

Oh I remember that guy, he sent us one of those MM's that people keep sending us. So much hate mail for no reason. :(

Come on guys lets all be friends....Kumbiya mi lord...Kumbiya...

DeletedUser3109

A Bundle of Sticks/ A Pile of Stones. I am not sure if BoS has a brother/sister or whatever or these guys are just imitating BoS naming scheme. They are growing fast and have a low member count like BoS, so I wouldn't be surprised. It also says on their profile,

Sticks and Stones

WILL

Break Your Bones

AND

Take Your Cities

Won't take a Brain Surgeon to figure this one out.
So i'm 99% sure this is BoS brother or academy.

DeletedUser11005

HAHAHAHAHA...Damage was NEVER in Talk Trash. I put that up for a reason because he's got such awesome people skills and really really really hates AD. And since we don't do the diplomacy gig, we decided to refer anybody looking to reach out to negotiate things they're never going to get to the ONE PERSON who can't stand AD. It's like killing two birds with one stone. Keeps the mass majority of brainless MRAs, who don't use their head and just blindly send out PACT requests or cease fire requests from bothering us and it really annoys Damage to get mailings meant for us.

If you don't do diplomacy, then why are you clearly pacted with the other TT (or whatever it is they're calling themselves today). It's the same spiel he used in TAU. AD doesn't pact with anyone... Until it benefits him. Don't get me wrong, I liked playing with AD a lot, it was a lot of fun. But don't come on here and tell the same BS when everyone knows it's exactly what it smells like.. BS.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser11005

lol.. Right. Until AD feels he has the upper hand. Then you'll see how strong the sisterly bond is.

DeletedUser12275

why yall keep talking about this AD guy...lets talk about this great player Tyrants ...i heard he is a beast :p

DeletedUser10246

Due to an alliance cap of 50 more alliances were taken into consideration.

1. Trash Talk - Solid line up of top tiered players. Swim
2. Super Duper-I want to like this team due to some of its members, but they have several pacts thanks to its acad showing all their pacts for a day, as well as their acad being filled with bottom dwellers. They probably could cut that alliance and be fine. Float
3. A Bundle Of Sticks- Probably the top alliance, was personally sad to see they had a second alliance Swim
4. Talk Trash- AD either you love him and his alliances or you hate him Float
5. GoT- Came in high on a win, with no care of the alliance cap. Will be interesting to see if they can keep morale up or if they get picked off one by one. Sink
6. Candy Crush-If i had to describe them its how everyone reacts to them. Girlz...Girlz on the interwebz? But I do like how they are just riding with their crew and going solo Swim
7. The Few- Another Rim alliance, third highest average Swim
8. Boondock Saints- Bad Positioning Sink
9. Dauntless- God that movie was awful Sink
10. Organized Konfusion- Seem to be doing rather well Float
11. -Doom- loosing every war they are inSink
12. The Plague Co.- I like them but BoS seems to be putting the hurt on them. Sink

Honorable Mentions
Deadly When Sober- The guys from Pella Swim
Bada Bing- As much as it pains me to say this, if Clint is trying they will be around. Though i am glad he can type like a normal person. Swim

-Let the flaming, yelling, crying, commence.

DeletedUser8450

6. Candy Crush-If i had to describe them its how everyone reacts to them. Girlz...Girlz on the interwebz? But I do like how they are just riding with their crew and going solo Swim.

To be fair we are not all "girlz"...In fact most of us are Women...I mean....Gorben...is like totally a "girlz" but the rest of us are Women.....

smiley_emoticons_skullhaufen.gif

DeletedUser11243

To be fair we are not all "girlz"...In fact most of us are Women...I mean....Gorben...is like totally a "girlz" but the rest of us are Women.....

smiley_emoticons_skullhaufen.gif

Yes. Women please. Girlz drink rum and diet coke, don't need sports bras to jog and listen to Taylor Swift. We are beer and whiskey drinkers here and we are definitely need support. (don't tell my alliance, but I actually do listen to Taylor. shhhh)

DeletedUser9851

Yes. Women please. Girlz drink rum and diet coke, don't need sports bras to jog and listen to Taylor Swift. We are beer and whiskey drinkers here and we are definitely need support. (don't tell my alliance, but I actually do listen to Taylor. shhhh)

still trying to steal my heart - beer and whiskey! If i was 20 years younger....I'd still couldn't do anything, my boss would kill me. She's already mad for spending too much time on grep.

DeletedUser10246

still trying to steal my heart - beer and whiskey! If i was 20 years younger....I'd still couldn't do anything, my boss would kill me. She's already mad for spending too much time on grep.

keep it in yer pants

DeletedUser10651

Due to an alliance cap of 50 more alliances were taken into consideration.
9. Dauntless- God that movie was awful Sink

Let me make sure I understand this. You, Darth Wookie, think the "Dauntless" movie was awful? You really disliked the movie?

DeletedUser10246

Let me make sure I understand this. You, Darth Wookie, think the "Dauntless" movie was awful? You really disliked the movie?

First off wee one, Wookiee is spelt with two e's. Your lack of knowledge in the force is very disturbing. I recommend you stop watching garbage movies like Divergent and start watching better things.

DeletedUser11005

I thought he was talking about the alliance... And was spot on in his judgment.

DeletedUser

also Y'all have large frontbuttts and chin whiskers. smelling like stale natty light and ultra light marlboro smoke in a denim jacket with a taylor swift button on the pocket and 3 debbie gibson buttons on the collar. Y'all also drive a red pontiac fiero with 266,000 miles on it....

DeletedUser11005

also Y'all have large frontbuttts and chin whiskers. smelling like stale natty light and ultra light marlboro smoke in a denim jacket with a taylor swift button on the pocket and 3 debbie gibson buttons on the collar. Y'all also drive a red pontiac fiero with 266,000 miles on it....

Are you Keelee?

DeletedUser5088

Hey guys,

This thread has gotten way too off topic. Please make sure all comments are related to top 12 alliances.

Regards,
Charl

DeletedUser3109

Authentic From The Rim
I usually don't post unless my alliance itself is in the top 20, and I'm in the top 1000, as I feel I can't really judge anybody, in the top 12, if their alliance/players have a much higher rank or BP player average than me. But here goes anyways.

1. Trash Talk- Associations- Talk Trash Pacts; Probably 1-3 but don't know for sure.
Great alliance solid average, top of ABP, but being in the center of the world it is easy for a coalition to be built to target this alliance and if they don't know how to play patty-cake they will have a very rough few months. They are lead by Dub and Siren both players I had the pleasure of meeting. They not so surprisingly also top DBP.
2. A Bundle of Sticks- Associations- Pile of Stones Pact- Non (As they claim), but a few friend in The Gang
Good alliance that has been kicking most people's butts in 56, they are known to be the biggest or one of the biggest users of gold, and are very aggressive so won't be surprised if they overtake first, in position and ABP. Being on the rim they have space to grow, and with their Bro/Sister Pile of Stones in 55 and some of their players having friends in The Gang, their in great shape to have influence over a large area. 2nd in ABP and 3rd in OBP.
3. Talk Trash- Look to number 1.
They are also third in ABP, DBP but 2nd in overall. Main ocean is 45.
4. Super Duper- Associations- Uber Duper Pacts- MOUNTAIN WARRIORS, Hand of Fate and probably a few more.
Good alliance that is growing rapidly in 55. They are 6th in Attacking and 4th in DBP which puts them 4th overall. They have a high average and are one of the leading alliances in this world. It looks like ocean 55 is shaping up to be another Troy ocean 55.
5.The Few- high average, good growth, lots of gold users, looks like the smaller version of BoS. Expect them to stay in the top 5 and maybe even move into the top 3.
6. Unsullied- Associations- GoT(Game of Thrones- Kingsguard/Night's Watch/Dothraki Pact- Boondock Saints
They seem like a good alliance with several top players, they are ranked 7th in ABP and with their GoT allies they can easily make one alliance that may rival the top alliances with the share amount of high quality players within their alliances. The only thing that is negative about them is that they didn't destroy DWS, quickly with the amount of experienced grepo players in their 4 alliances.

7. Candy Crush- No Associations
Good alliance but their policy of fighting everyone in a core ocean won't get them nowhere luckily the other alliances in the ocean are focusing on each other or they could have backed themselves into a corner with their no pacts rule.
8. Kingsguard- Look at 6.
This alliance should be merged into Unsullied instead of having 2 alliances at relatively the same size GoT should have a dominant alliance.
9. Boondock Saints- Seems to have no academy (please correct me if I'm wrong) but pacted with GoT.
Apparently they are pact with GoT, this makes me wonder how DWS combats all these alliances at once.
10. Organized Konfuzion- Associations- Uknown
Don't know much about them besides average ABP and in the same ocean as GoT and BS. They look like a good alliance and have the same name of a Troy alliance, with a few of their players.
11.-15./16. Is a blur so even though I am talking about DOOM. and DAUNTLESS, every aqlliance int eh top 15/16 ca be in the top 12 by tomorrow.
11. DOOM.- Associations- MAYHEM
At war with DAUNTLESS and knows how to take a hit, either them or Candy Crush is kicking Impervious Syndicate's butt. They are eventuallly without the help of another alliance like DAUNTLESS have will lose the war. I see CC getting inolved here so this makes their war the most interesting war so far, with the DWS vs. GoT/BS war 2nd. The only wars that can be more impressive are Super Duper and a largew portion of 55/45- TT/TT or The Bish vs. BoS on a full blown scale instead of skirmishes.
12. DAUNTLESS- Associations- DAUNTLESS 2 (D--2) Pacts: Impervious Legion/ Impervious Syndicate
If them and IS/IL beat DOOM. they will become one of the leading allliances in ocean 54 and the world. Depending on who got the majority of DOOM. players.

Honorable Mentions-
13. Band of Brothers- Growing Fast in 54 and seem to be towards the Rim in 54.
14. Bada Bing- All I have to say is they know how to play and they know how to use gold well, future BoS/ The Few- like alliance here.
15.The Bish- Don't know them but said to be experienced and got a larger alliance The Plague Co. to merge into them. The amount of hype about them makes me think they can deliver and for a new alliance their BP stats aren't slacking either.
16. Deadly When Sober- An allainc that has taken more than a few hits they are a top 5 alliance by stats yet ranked 15 if they can find an ally in their war with GoT, they will grow quickly and become even deadlier at a much bigger size.
17. THE GUILD- They seem like a good alliance, with a good average. They don't seem to be slacking in ABP for a newly formed alliance but they seem to be losing spots not gaining.
The Rest of HM
Impervious Syndicate
Gold Farmers
A Pile of Stones
Playing With Fire
Matrix Reborn