Top 12 Alliances

DeletedUser6919

TezT as always i very much enjoyed your top 12. I agree that having sisters this early on is daft but i can see why. If people have played together on other server(s) with larger alliance caps they may opt to stay as a team and not fight their mates. Personally i find it strange but can understand the logic.

DeletedUser

I didn't mean to compare US and EN servers, only these two US45 and EN78. I do remember an US server when I was with Mors Venit in Pella that alliance was very similar with the ones in En78. I don't know what is happening there right now, but as long as I was there it was an alliance that I liked. So yes, US and EN might be very similar but I wasn't talking about the servers.

Olynthus was the best server I have ever played for sure. What ever you have heard or read might not be true if you haven't played there. There are always players like me in the forums who don't know everything but still post their thoughts. In Olynthus our alliance actually had a very good diplomat, Seraphios (US player, you may know him). He is probably the biggest reason why we were at the top and managed to win the server because we knew everything about our enemies and their pacts. He kept me well informed.

Say Whaat? Oly was a big sister fest. Not going into the fluffy coalition which was obvious. You were pacted with the #1 alliance the entire game on en78. And they had 3 sister alliances. So a total of 4 alliances. Then you were pacted with RET which became your sister alliance making that a grand total of 5 or 6 alliances since I believe they had there own sister. And you still didn't win. GG though.

DeletedUser

TezT as always i very much enjoyed your top 12. I agree that having sisters this early on is daft but i can see why. If people have played together on other server(s) with larger alliance caps they may opt to stay as a team and not fight their mates. Personally i find it strange but can understand the logic.
Thanks and yes I agree with you and that is the reason why they are doing these sister alliances. I understand it, but I don't like it.

DeletedUser12654

A bundle of Sticks - looks decent right now, but since they started in O56 I don't think their players are good enough.

Lol, why don't you come find out whether we are good enough? :D

DeletedUser6919

Thanks and yes I agree with you and that is the reason why they are doing these sister alliances. I understand it, but I don't like it.

i dont mind it. If they brought everyone and not just best fighters then they will have chinks in their amour that can be exploited

DeletedUser1048

only these two US45 and EN78.

Olynthus was the best server I have ever played for sure. What ever you have heard or read might not be true if you haven't played there. There are always players like me in the forums who don't know everything but still post their thoughts. In Olynthus our alliance actually had a very good diplomat, Seraphios (US player, you may know him). He is probably the biggest reason why we were at the top and managed to win the server because we knew everything about our enemies and their pacts. He kept me well informed.

Well here is what I found:

if you say so. Demon Legion II lost a city yesterday

11)TOTL Reborn II/TOTL Reborn
from what i have seen, they seem to be a decent group. highly talked about by Nordic they are pacted with them and are all with each other until the end i would assume. they have been battling with caged and are currently losing but have started land back blows. they are in the middle of 55 like its been said before so that doesnt bode well as well as in the middle of 54. they're alliances are spread out from one another and surround by a lot of alliances. seems to have good leadership this group should not be over looked but things are not bright unless they turn things around
11th in abp and 2nd in dbp
my verdict:~sink~

Here's a lecture for ya peeps. Enjoy it! :)

3 TOTL Reborn II
Scoring 13'th in offense and 8'th in defense, these guys seem to have been on the receiving side of things. Remember however, that even in boxing, the guys with a steel jaw are often the ones who win. Their positioning seems unfortunate, being somewhere in between major actors, Caged and Dominion are both rising on them. From what I can predict, Caged will make sure to clear their edges, while they'll most likely want to test their metal against Dominion, and only keep Caged away with a stick. (if at all possible) Also, what's up with your positioning, bros? Have you heard of being compact? You might wanna close your gaps there, or those big bad bullies will do it for you. - Verdict: 3.5/5 Stars. (also for now... likely with a downward tendency)

11 TOTL Reborn
If losing cities to Caged and Titans is the purpose of the game, these guys are making steps towards it. They're also cleaning their own blood from the floor, wiping inactives. 15'th in offense (lame) and 3'rd in defense, it does seem their jaw is to be complemented. They can hold a punch, but they're slowly sinking. Who can blame them, being in the middle of all the rock-stars... I doubt their sibling alliance can help them either, they'll probably slowly dissipate into the nothingness *Yo, violin dude, play something, will ya?!* - Verdict: 2.5/5 Stars

4. TOTL Reborn (ABP - 16, DBP - 3, total BP - 7)

TOTL have been fighting Caged for a while and getting the worst of it in recent times in my view. They merged with a group called annoctatio redemptio which has given them some more numbers and a bit more firepower lately. From what I've seen they're lacking in having a couple of top quality fighters to really push them forwards. Not a single member in the top 100 for ABP epitomises their problems while they have plenty of good defenders defence doesn't make you grow. They're trying to relocate out of 55 to 54 to join up with their northern and in my opinion far stronger wing of their alliance.

Float - swim if TOTL north carry them

6. TOTL Reborn north (ABP - 7, DBP -6 , Total BP - 5)

Based in 54 and pushing up into 53 they're in a relatively good position. They have a couple of decent players which are keeping them going and they should be able to form a solid core in 54 while maintaining the gains they made in 55.

swim - might need to cut some of their dead weight

3 TOTL Reborn
swim but for how long?, They are going to continue losing players due to their inability wage war. Most of the grows comes recruitment. Sooner or later they are going to end up with players who can't fight at all. Their ABP is horrible for an alliance formed at start of the world.

7 TOTL Reborn North
swim, Unlike their TOTL Reborn this group is going to last.

10 TOTL Reborn Central
sink who are these people, cage? Totl Reborn? I suspect most will leave for other waters (worlds)

Just picking random pages but yeah I do see the sister alliance thing, and someone said Anonymous and TOTL were pact which would be on par to what is going on in Actium. Like I said I only skimmed through random pages, the top 12 for Olynthus was 100+ pages :D

hmm I don't think I know him. lol I probably should have said that I haven't played on a US world since like US 10 or something, so most US guys that did good after those worlds I only know about through what other people say about them. I am sure Olynthus was a good world, knew a lot of good players playing in that world. Just think Actium is going to be just as good thisisgrepolis

Say Whaat? Oly was a big sister fest. Not going into the fluffy coalition which was obvious. You were pacted with the #1 alliance the entire game on en78. And they had 3 sister alliances. So a total of 4 alliances. Then you were pacted with RET which became your sister alliance making that a grand total of 5 or 6 alliances since I believe they had there own sister. And you still didn't win. GG though.

I will take his word for it too, almost 100% sure thecult played there.

DeletedUser

Haha lol I really enjoy reading your posts about our alliance because you clearly know nothing... :D That's probably the reason why you hate our alliance so much lol.
1. How can we be pacted with ourselves? We were top-1 3/4 of the time.
2. If you mean TOTL, there are some facts that you didn't know such as TOTL fighting against our alliance at some point.
3. When TOTL started making those sister alliances, you have no idea how mad we were at them. We were so close at declaring a war against them even thought we were fighting against many other top alliances.
4. Res became our sister alliance just before WW and they were getting rid of their own sister. Like I said.

Yes, I agree with you on one thing - TOTL was a mass. But TOTL became mass a long after the server started. Here in Actium we already have a couple mass alliances.

I still remember the message you sent to our alliance. The whole server was fighting against TOTL (except us) and you messaged our alliance that you wanted us on your side to help you to kill TOTL's WW. Yeah, GG to you too! If we would have said yes to your offer you would have liked us so much. You tried everything to win but you couldn't do it. That's why you are still saying we didn't win the world. Come out of the VM and destroy our wonders. :)

Lol, why don't you come find out whether we are good enough? :D

lol don't hate. I said that on purpose, I wanted some of you to come here and talk. lol
I don't know you, but everyone who doesn't start at the middle are noobs for me. ;) You need to prove me wrong.

Just picking random pages but yeah I do see the sister alliance thing, and someone said Anonymous and TOTL were pact which would be on par to what is going on in Actium. Like I said I only skimmed through random pages, the top 12 for Olynthus was 100+ pages
TOTL were never in pact with Anonymous, in fact they were fighting against each other all the time when Anonymous joined Bad Wolf.
And yes top-12 forum was very active when the server started. It was awesome.

I will take his word for it too, almost 100% sure thecult played there.
Yeah he played there, but knew nothing about O55 where the real fights were. He was in O75 or so. No offence The Cult.

Edit: But as for his defence, I didn't know anything about O75 either. They had some very good players.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

This is actually very boring server. This is nothing like in en78 where alliances didn't pact with everyone nor made 3 sister alliances. There are not even a single alliance that wouldn't have some bigger issues.

Trash - going win everyone in O55 but when they run out of targets they will have some internal issues so they will disband later.

A bundle of Sticks - looks decent right now, but since they started in O56 I don't think their players are good enough.

Unsullied - They have good players but... Mass.

Stealthy Pandas - They have good players but... Mass. Their top-players have all left the alliance.

Candy Crush - could be decent, but still never heard of these guys so I don't think they do too well when they fight against a real alliance.

Impervious Syndicate - Pretty boring, Candy Crush is crushing them.

Irish Pub - Mostly fighting against noobs and taking inactives. Doesn't look too good.

Organized Konfuzion - Killing noobs and inactives. Haven't lost many cities though so hard to tell.

DAUNTLESS - Boring, killing inactives and noobs.

Fight Club - Killed the chosen few which had bunch of noobs. However, they look decent.

Boondock Saints - agreed a pact with mass alliance, but killing Vendetta. Pretty boring.

Deadly When Sober - Respect, only alliance who has done well and could have a future. Unsullied might crush them with their mass.

Hyper Active - Killing noobs, looks decent.

As you can see, I'm so bored right now. Everyone has sisters, pacts or something else. Of course I'm not a leader in any alliance, so I can't see the whole fact, but this is what I see right now. Please start arguing with me cuz I'm so bored with this server! It would make me feel better.

Thanks.

Lol, I don't think there was a single positive review here

DeletedUser

Lol, I don't think there was a single positive review here

lol you are right... :) It wasn't meant to be a common top-12 review. I stated all the bad sides I see from the top alliances. I will write a positive review later. Like my last reviews have been.

DeletedUser

lol you are right... :) It wasn't meant to be a common top-12 review. I stated all the bad sides I see from the top alliances. I will write a positive review later. Like my last reviews have been.

Haha, I'm just happy that Hyperactive didn't get a negative one...

DeletedUser

What did you said, totl was an mra ???
Brother listen first okay, Totl and Nowa were the best alliance of the server.Totl reborn central was created because alliances in ocean 44 fall down after totl entered ocean 44 due to lack of inactivity , After that a decision was made to incorporate DR guys in Totl Reborn Central who were a bunch of noobs of SOD United and later backstabbed totl and joined Bad Wolf and Crimsons.Though i was a member of totl reborn north and later the member of Totl Reborn(Won the server) , Totl had never blindly accepted members . there were only two alliance Totl main and totl north while the TWP were just our allies like Nowa who always helped each other throughout the server,and history knows only the winner and it was Totl+Nowa+Pigs and you alll were just sitting and planning to break our ww rather than focussing on your own ww.Atleast we planned our ww in ocean 54 not like you guys who placed your ww in ocean 74(only 1 ww) just to see no one reaches it ........

DeletedUser

Haha, I'm just happy that Hyperactive didn't get a negative one...

Well it's hard to give any negative comments to an alliance I have never seen fighting. Oh well, I don't know if that's the negative comment, you tell me. Maybe it's a time to start a real war? :)

DeletedUser12720

Well it's hard to give any negative comments to an alliance I have never seen fighting. Oh well, I don't know if that's the negative comment, you tell me. Maybe it's a time to start a real war? :)
Agreed we need a war

DeletedUser10142

The start of the servers are always like this. Everyone kills Noobs to gain some cities and then once territories start blending together we will have wars. Thought we would have some already but everyone just wants to be friends and hold hands...

DeletedUser12720

Yep Saudade, agreed...no more killing noobs.(Jk, the saints are fun to pick on)
Hard to get bp off sieges though, getting 5 harps and 50 ls a siege break vs them does just not give out much bp.

DeletedUser12720

The start of the servers are always like this. Everyone kills Noobs to gain some cities and then once territories start blending together we will have wars. Thought we would have some already but everyone just wants to be friends and hold hands...
I am actually really glad with this since up to this point in this world I have had finals and school and have not have not been attacked, sort of annoying though now that I am actually active, lot less bp

DeletedUser12660

Not us, Id say we've won 2 wars, 1 against The Saints even though everybody was beatjng them up, they had a lot of cities on our island and we cleaned them up. The other against Empire, which nobody should know of since they got demoralized. Irish Pub was losing cities to us as well but we stopped expanding in their direction.

Also, since this is the Top 12 thread, umm.. Talk Trash just lost like 5 of their top players, one just ghosted whos name was zzZeuszz or something like that. The others have their own little group. Trash Talk also lost multiple members.