Top 12 Alliances

DeletedUser4951

Works too. Just wanted to make sure you didn't make a mistake. :)

DeletedUser12660

The complete quote untouched just like when I quoted and replied last time. I even bolded and underlined what you said. What you basically said is that you aren't calling our players bad, just certain players in our alliance bad. Hannibal, merge into anyone BUT this guy. He will get you all rimmed.

So you didn't write,

"Nah I don't call players bad! Just certain ones"
?

DeletedUser11504

first we prolly go for easy pray the noobs with no ally then the little ally's then we get to the real stuff and big ally's
cant wait 14:24:65 till i get out of BP thisisgrepolis

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser12660

No, dont try to switch your words around now. That's not at all what I said. Like I said, dont put words in my mouth.

DeletedUser4951

"Also TSF, you kept accusing me of calling your players bad and the alliance itself. Its not that at all, its just certain players"

Literally right after you say its not the case, you claim certain players in our alliance are bad. That's not putting words in your mouth.

DeletedUser8159

1 Inked Up - Gangster
2 Trailer Park Trash - Chillen
3 Kingsguard - LAME, need a real king to guard
4 Unsullied - LAME and bow to non present king whom they are guarding
5 Stealthy Pandas - float
6 Boondock Saints - they wish
7 Impervious Syndicate - watch the syndicate get raided by 5-0
8 The Saints - need a prayer
9 Phoenix Rising - rising? more like falling
10 Fight Club - fight themselves is more like it
11 Irish Pub - drunken fools
12 Death Row - already had their last meal

DeletedUser6919

1 Inked Up - Swim - Solid looking premade
2 Trailer Park Trash - Swim - Same as above
3 Kingsguard - Float - I'm think they are sisters with alliance below, so basisng my judgment on that. Between them they have nice shared core and good player average. However there seems to be some other good alliances in the area, so will see.
4 Unsullied - Float - Same as above
5 Stealthy Pandas - Sink - I don't know anything bout them but O55 looks to be the most competitive ocean so don't see many aliances lasting there
6 Boondock Saints - Float - I think they'll do okay for a while but look like a quatrer of their players are dotted arond the cores of other big alliances so would expect to see some of them getting rimmed early which will effect them.
7 Impervious Syndicate - Float - They seem a little spread out but O54 doesn't seem to be as competitive as 55 or 44 so can see them getting off to a good start.
8 The Saints - Sink - Very spread out with not real core area, low player average compared to most top 12, I can't see them lasting more than a few weeks
9 Phoenix Rising - Sink - Same as above.
10 The Chosen Few - Sink - They are in the middle of IU and TPT and they dont seem to have built up as fast as those 2, so they'll struggle.
11 Fight Club - Sink - Same as above. They have the lowest average in top 12 and are in bad place but they have 2 nice cluters and 1 area seems safer than the other so think they'll last for a bit before sinking.
12 Death Row - Sink - I think there is too much competition in O44 and lots of good players and alliances so i think DR will struggle.

Predictions:

I expect to see A Bundle of Sticks, Mountain Warriors, Deadly When Sober, and Candy Crush (biased - my alliance) swimming and making their way into the top 12 when some of the current top 12 start sinking.

DeletedUser12539

1 Inked Up - Gangster
It was the best damn meal I have ever had ;)

DeletedUser

1 Inked Up - Gangster

Talking about meal, I need to eat something. :p

DeletedUser12539

1 Inked Up - Tread water
2 Trailer Park Trash - Swim
3 Kingsguard - Float
4 Unsullied - Float
5 Stealthy Pandas -sink
6 Boondock Saints - swim
7 Impervious Syndicate - float
8 The Saints - sink
9 Phoenix Rising - sink
10 Death Row - already had our last meal apparently.
11 Fight Club - sink
12 The Chosen Few - Float

DeletedUser1048

I get it now! Lemur is actually contractually obligated to mention us. You see, Whitey pays him big money to name drop us in every argument. We're like the New York Jets. Any publicity is good publicity.

That could be said to just about any New York sport team really :p

Just FYI - I originally joined your alliance with the intention of ruining it, but after being there for 20 minutes I realized it didn't need my helped being ruined. The sad thing is that you actually seem eager enough to be able to learn some beneficial things about this game if you ever were willing to admit that 1) you just aren't a good player 2) you just aren't a good leader and 3) there are much better players and/or leaders that would be willing to teach you if you stopped thinking you were 1 and 2. You're a mouth, that's all.

A new player to this game and already looking to bring alliances down, that is impressive 8)

DeletedUser12275

1 Inked Up - Gangster
They got a king and trust me they do not need anyone to guard them...so keep trash talking and hiding behind your alliance ;)

DeletedUser10777

Message me when the real players show up here...... Seems a little boring. Not even a good trash talk thread opened. Whats wrong with you guys?

DeletedUser

I tried to help Guardians of Freedom. They were horribly unorganized, and I suggested a Council. The founder was inactive so I left and founded the alliance Astronomical, and we have big plans.

DeletedUser12275

I tried to help Guardians of Freedom. They were horribly unorganized, and I suggested a Council. The founder was inactive so I left and founded the alliance Astronomical, and we have big plans.
I guess i better reset lol

DeletedUser8159

They got a king and trust me they do not need anyone to guard them...so keep trash talking and hiding behind your alliance ;)

LOL, HAHAHAHA.... you worship a king, that must suck. So do you kiss his ring and bow in his presence? Too Funny!