Top 12 Alliances

DeletedUser3109

Message me when the real players show up here...... Seems a little boring. Not even a good trash talk thread opened. Whats wrong with you guys?

Clint BP ended for the core yesterday and thesis people in the core oceans are still in BP or just started yesterday so their is no real reason to trash talk when their is no fight.

DeletedUser8159

i am the King ....It's me your friend Tyrants ;)

DUH! Im not an idiot like you... i know how to use context clue if you even know what those are. Anyways, thats great! youre the king of a top 12 alliance? HAHAHAHAHA, oh this is just to funny... a 14yr old leader. Well good luck!
smiley_emoticons_irre.gif

DeletedUser12275

DUH! Im not an idiot like you... i know how to use context clue if you even know what those are. Anyways, thats great! youre the king of a top 12 alliance? HAHAHAHAHA, oh this is just to funny... a 14yr old leader. Well good luck!
smiley_emoticons_irre.gif
feels good to laugh at ur own jokes eh?some people are just too weird lol...and 14?na more like 23 ;)...for the record i am not leading i am just here to take ur lame city ;)

DeletedUser12660

I gotta hand it to Inked Ups uberman, he took a 5k city from The Plague Co.'s top player who had to have used over 15k gold to get it to 5k+. Although I would still have yo say it wasn't a very fair since their alliance only has 16 members. 13 when they took the city.

DeletedUser8159

feels good to laugh at ur own jokes eh?some people are just too weird lol...and 14?na more like 23 ;)...for the record i am not leading i am just here to take ur lame city ;)

No, im laughing at YOU!!! now your 23? you remind me of someone in my past world... your age changes by the week. And now youre not leading? well, according to your last statement:
i am the King ....It's me your friend Tyrants ;)
which was your reply to me calling you a peasant under a king rule. But now you're not? So do you always not know how to stick to one story or are you just a compulsive liar like GoldLemur (aka ovoking)? Get your story straight man... it shows your ignorance and a lack of character.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser4951

I gotta hand it to Inked Ups uberman, he took a 5k city from The Plague Co.'s top player who had to have used over 15k gold to get it to 5k+. Although I would still have yo say it wasn't a very fair since their alliance only has 16 members. 13 when they took the city.

Way the world works, my man. Sometimes you risk it for the biscuit and come up short.

DeletedUser

Anyone got an opinion on the top 12? None have been really made after BP end.

DeletedUser11720

Anyone got an opinion on the top 12? None have been really made after BP end.

I mean what is there really to say.. its only 2-12 that are going to really change.. the two of us are putting a lead on the world and have no plans to slow that growth as the rest of our players become cq ready, surely you'll find us at a city near you .. :eek:

DeletedUser

More a prediction than analysis but a bundle of sticks is gonna smash whatever is in there way, will be top 12 by next week.

DeletedUser4951

That's more fact than a prediction. BoS is gonna wreck O56.

DeletedUser

If you have an issue with the in game moderation or name of an alliance. Please contact support. Additionally please do not use profanity or insult other forum members. Thanks.

DeletedUser10651

Barely a week old and Actium is already a beautiful mess!

:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

DeletedUser

More a prediction than analysis but a bundle of sticks is gonna smash whatever is in there way, will be top 12 by next week.

with the players they have got in that team i wouldnt be surprised , some very familar names and good players on the books just like Inked Up have and samilar skills.

DeletedUser3109

I know, I'm good (JK) but, I think the imoge was unnecessary. 8)