That's fare. There has been a bit of an adjustment period, but we should see some improvement in the next couple of days.7) Molten Scourge: Jury is still out on this one. But Amirashah should never be underestimated.
Warmongers!! HA!! The Order is 5-0. That don't seem very close to me.Think its time for an update of these.
1) War Hammer: Sits on the top of the world and in ABP. All i'm gonna say about them.
2) Southern Alliance: Pretty Solid looking alliance if you ask me. In a northern conflict in O44 and a war with TM. Overall not the prettiest record now sitting at 0-8 between TM/WH and moving onto 0-11 as this is written. But that's all northern towns. Could be a whole different ball game down south.
3) The Misfits: Looks to be a solid alliance. Currently in a war with SA and their allies Kaeluubians
4) Kaeluubians: Currently supporting SA in O44. Failing pretty hard at it.
5) The Rebellion...: Got a breather from us for a short time. Now we're back at it and taking towns at about the same difficulty level as before. Easy.
6) Dark Tide: They tried to attack us once. Fed us 20k in DBP all of them were unescorted LAU nukes.
7) Molten Scourge: Jury is still out on this one. But Amirashah should never be underestimated.
8) ILLUMINATI: Tried to ally Tiger just for the sake of absorbing them when they lost to us. Then while explaining this idea to us they thought it was cool to ask for a pact. Noob alliance imo.
9) Imperial Guardians: MRA, will fail.
10) The High Command: Looks like this could be a decent alliance in the future. Low ABP though.
11) Imperial Alliance: MRA, will fail.
12) Imperial Order: Seriously? How many of these things are there? Was ONE alliance really not enough in a 110 world? Apparently not because there's three of them.
Alliances Worth Mentioning:
Warwongers: Top 12 in ABP and have just 24 players. Currently fending off the Imperial MRA network. Numbers vs quality who will win? The war looks pretty close
Grep Reapers: Top 20 in ABP and have just 13 members.
Cannabus Maximus: In a fight with Kaeluubians by the looks of it. Trailing 1-2 but doing the math they should be in a lot worse position.