Top 12 Alliances

DeletedUser4951

Welcome to the forum KtU. Glad to see someone from FN decided to come out and represent them.

To be honest FN is kind of an MRA. And screw the beer, get some mountain dew and some crown royal. :)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Haha!! Thank you for your warm welcome! ooooooh CR haven't drank that in awhile.. Never had it with mountain dew. Had it with cheap kool-aid but no Dew, Ima have to try it. Yeah.. been seeing all the talk and decided to join in on the fun :D

DeletedUser4951

It tastes like a bitter blue berry in low quantities of alcohol. A little sharper in higher quantities. And well while you're here you should give us your feed back on the top 12. Nobody has really updated them for awhile LOL.

DeletedUser

Blah what do I know about the top 12? haha well I guess I can give alittle perspective..
hmm let's see here now

1. Southern Alliance : These rebels still number 1? hmmm

2. X-KHORNE : I chatted with one of their members before they got this big.
Spreading like wildfire they shall make an interesting competitor. I see that either they had a merger
or one of the leaders abandoned their old alliances.

3. Ouroboros : Don't know much bout them but they're still in...

4. War.Hammer : Neighbors of mine, strict alliance for a reason which is why they remain in the top 5.

5. Tiger: Tiger makes a nice rug.

6. The Fire Nation : uh.. yeah i'll just leave that right there for you guys to debate. We all know what ManWithNoName thinks about them obviously... ;)

7. The Rebellion... : Standin strong with a fist in the air.

8. Immortal Assassin : eh I dont know.

and the last 4 I'm not goin to even bother with I don't really know much about them or what to criticize them bout really.
I just log on minding my own business building and kickin ****.

Well.. that concludes my perspective haha I know it doesn't mean crap but hey I'm just here to play and get me some BP

What do you think of the top 12 or 10 or 8? :D

DeletedUser4951

None of our prospective's really mean crap. I mean lets be honest will any of these alliances be here by WW's? Probably not, at least not with the same names. I'll give news as far as I know.

IA is merging with Night Watchers tomorrow and currently attacks with Biremes. They aren't going to last long against us at WH in my humble opinion having knocked off one of their founders last night.

The Rebellion and The Federation are fighting The Borg Collective and The Sovereign Society. So far it seems pretty much dead locked which I find a little surprising. I have friends on both sides keeping me updated. :)

Fire Nation, does seem to be an MRA in all honesty. Not that it's bad, I pulled off a successful MRA on En Theta. But most do struggle and fail.

DeletedUser

yeah the Nation is hanging in there. We will see the outcome in the future for sure. Yeah I heard bout Rebellion and Borg's fight goin on. which I got front seats to! where's the popcorn? extra butter.

DeletedUser

An outsiders top 12 alliances.

1 ) Southern Alliance- This MRA finds themselves situated across two oceans. although they look aweful from the outside, they have a relatively tight grouping for a rim(ish) alliance and a reasonable average. There must be a few gem players in there somewhere. I predict these guys have a future only because there will be a lot of fighting among the core alliances. Some of these guys will be solid players. They will drop from first but be around for a long time.

2 ) X-KHORNE-I am not much a fan of this alliance. they seem to have recruited the entirety of ocean. They will have some solid players in there and if their leadership holds up will most likely find themselves dropping a little way in the rankings but still holding on to the top 8 or so alliances.

3 ) Ouroboros- seems to be yet another MRA that recruited a whole ocean. I like them more than I like the previous alliance because of their position, they sit right outside the core and have the potential to drop a handfull of players and become a serious alliance with the capabilities to fight either in the core or on the rim giving them the option to avoid the whole rampage of the core a a whole

4 ) War.Hammer- This is the obvious top dog alliance, full of experienced players that have a good spread throughout o55. Don't blink or you may be in siege by one of their top dogs. Way to establish yourself as the alliance to beat right away. Plus you have Dan which automatically makes you pretty cool.

5 ) Tiger- Tiger has an interesting position, they have a tight core of players established in the south west corner of o64, but then have tendrils of players stretching up to an ocean and a half away. I feel this alliance has potential if the limit their recruiting to a more local level and establish themselves ou toward the wider reaches of their oceans quickly. Otherwise they are in a bad position leaving their farther players as food for alliances as the move toward their core.

6 ) The Fire Nation- This is an alliance that you may consider the low of the low or the runt of the pack. they have no real cluster of players and have cities in over 10 oceans. Yo may as well disband now. this is really horrible.

7 ) The Rebellion...- This alliance seems to be doing alright, they have a decent average and a solid number of players. They should be one of the many alliances to battle it out in o54 and may just be able to take control if they can use their numbers correctly. although they have some stiff competition in the ocean and are far from shoe-ins.

8 ) Immortal Assassin- This alliance has a decent spread of cities, but outside of that have the worst position out their. they are in the shark tank and the hammer.head shark is hungry.

9 ) The Federation - This is an alliance that got out of control, the spread of players looks like a leader that though he was going to keep a tight cluster but kept saying "well I guess hes not THAT far," which has now lead then to have one of the worst position in the top twelve, they will drop out of the running soon.

10 ) DOOM- Yet another alliance that is just to darn spread out to effectively defend themselves. They will drop to bigger fish in o44.

11 ) The Borg Collective- Here is a solid, small alliance that has all the potential in the world, but unfortunately their coordinated start was sloppy (correct me if I am wrong) and are now a little spread out in o54 which with their number makes them rather thin in places. Now ensue the age old war small elite alliance verse the medium sized alliance. Let the age old battle be fought and the best man win.

12 ) The Militia- Yet another alliance that is just to darn spread out to effectively defend themselves. need more be said?

These are not meant to anger anyone just to entertain and inform what us rim runners think about the "big dogs" closer to the core look like.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser9379

:mad: Everyone gave up in doom

No we didn't give up, we just didn't see fighting a "WAR" that you started when we could join with the Alliance who actually understand's us and is willing to win.

Also who tell's there member's they are going to start in another world incase they lose this war?

DeletedUser4951

X-Khorne has become the second largest MRA in Gythium now. :p

DeletedUser

And we're at war with X-khorne now for recruiting our farms and enemies and not spitting them out upon request. What silly fools. strength doesn't come from numbers. My team proved that in Omega ;)

There are ONLY 3 alliances who are superior and will dominate this world in a couple of months time. And it's very obvious who those 3 are. The rest will fade, continue to merge and get too big and then die, quit playing, get farmed/conquered, and so on.

Might as well just ghost now instead of prolonging the inevitable..

DeletedUser9276

And we're at war with X-khorne now for recruiting our farms and enemies and not spitting them out upon request. What silly fools. strength doesn't come from numbers. My team proved that in Omega ;)

There are ONLY 3 alliances who are superior and will dominate this world in a couple of months time. And it's very obvious who those 3 are. The rest will fade, continue to merge and get too big and then die, quit playing, get farmed/conquered, and so on.

Might as well just ghost now instead of prolonging the inevitable..
oh wait wait I know the answer, the three will be Fire Nation, Tiger, and Southern Alliance :)

DeletedUser2654

I think it will be The Rebellion... and The Misfits and War.Hammer. 8)

DeletedUser9276

I think it will be The Rebellion... and The Misfits and War.Hammer. 8)
Nope, complete noob alliances, not enough members. Way to close to each other as well. To be successful you need to be spread out.

DeletedUser

Bend, Gythium has these little wars...it really funny how your all saying " we are going to war with _______ alliance." I would call them little "battles" not wars.

but this will change in a few weeks 8) or maybe not. Seems to me this world is the World of Noobs ( and a few experienced)

:)

DeletedUser9276

It is pretty sad that I feel I haven't really done alot of attacking yet I am still in the top 50 attackers on the server. Maybe things will pick up here soon, assuming the quality of alliances is a little lower than usaul because of stupid morale. Good players(including myself) really hate morale.

DeletedUser9276

Yea, but its revolt ewww. These settings are pretty great with the exception of crap morale.

DeletedUser

Your telling me Bend, I am a top 300 attacker and I have yet to get out of BP. Should make top 100 in no time at this rate.

DeletedUser4951

Revolt requires a lot more units and work. It also throws a lot of the interest out of the window as most alliances can completely dominant another team while holding them to single digit scores in return.

Conquest can make anyone a threat, especially with morale active.