Top 12 Alliances!!

DeletedUser

And you're strong contenders because you all added 300 friends right beside each other on 10 islands and all got gold. Must be easy to dominate and conquest an area when you have 1000 cities in one little area.

DeletedUser

the main thing in this game - a tactic, not the number of players! We come into this world and start from scratch - and you've played a long time! game long and with us you will not be bored )))

DeletedUser

Starting from scratch is completely different than starting with 300 of your friends right beside you creating complete alliance fortress islands to start the game. I'm actually really glad I don't have 300 people on Grepolis I would add to start cities beside me.

DeletedUser13

OK So its me again:(**Waves**)

Top 12:

Iagaindoit.png

Top ABP:

ABPAginfa.png

1.The Storm Crows-Decent Average.....Now #1 Alliance..Good Leadership but Located in All 4 Core Oceans....Which is Not that Good!
2.The Ionian League-New Alliance with unknown Leaders.......Must work on their ABPs because they dont have it at all! :D
3.-IMMORTALS-Ruling 56 and rim with good ABP and Average ratio will make them stay for long!
4.RageX-#2 in ABP with 33k Average and decent Leadership...Decent Alliance!
5.DRACONIANS-Top 1 in 055 but with their Numbers they should have much more ABPs!
6.Alignment of Aegaeon-Located in 045 with Average Average :D fighting WE now...Will they Survive?
7.Russian Bears- #2 worst Average in Top 12 with low ABP per player makes them one of the worst plus they have 137 Players....2 Branches.....U must work it out if u think to survive!
8.Celtic Warriors-#2 in 055 with decent Average and ABP.......They are here from Start and they will stay here fro long!
9.Betas Reckoning-Once were #1 but still are one of the Best with Raffy As Leader and #1 in ABP :D We msut give them and KT credit for Rimming Petrika Grosi from this world! :)
10.Trodai-Players from past KT with Good Leaders and best Average in World will make them rise to the Top!Work on ABP! :D
11.Legions of Ares-Low Average and Low ABP(too Low)but with exp leaders...Maybe will Survive!
12.FuryZ-Worst Average Points in Top 12 with 111 Players and Low ABP Count makes them Worst of Top!
But there is Always a Hope they will improve! :D

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

FYI, The Ionian League was formed when the Rise of the Dragon merged with the Festering Itch. Since the Rise of the Dragon was disbanded, the ABPs we obtained before will not show on the 'Alliance attackers' rankings. Maybe you can check out the 'Attackers' ranking, you'll see that there's four of us in the top 25 =P

DeletedUser

analysis should show the development of the Union! rather than general data - that is not an indicator!

DeletedUser

eg Russian Bears were
2012-09-28 Russian Bears - 17. - 297.703

and now
2012-10-27 Russian Bears - 7. - 1,726,973
this analysis))

DeletedUser

Hey simbir, you obviously don't understand any of the points I'm making. So stop trying to argue.

DeletedUser308

Nobody cares about that to be honest, stop trying to make your alliance seem great. These are the CURRENT top 12 alliance rankings not progress rankings. Work on your abp and being less of an mra and then maybe you will get some respect.

DeletedUser

Alright let's not bicker on the forums here, no point to that. I'm sorry you Russian Bears. We got other things to worry about than whose rising fast.

DeletedUser

rising fast is great and all, but it is if an alliance can take a beating and still remain strong that makes them among the top. My alliance is still working on proving that and that is why i do not rank my alliance yet. There are only a few alliances that have proven this as of right now, the rest are still in there showing of true colors stages and can not call themselves the top.

im feeling Frisky and i may just do my first ever post in hear of the current top 12 (in score)..... hmmm;)

DeletedUser

well here it is! the first number is the current ranking based on score, the second number in parenthesis is my opinion of its real rank as of now.

1(8): The Ionian League - new alliance, made up of some possible powerful players. they have Ocean 65 entirely locked down due to there smart merger. This makes them have a nice stronghold to work with, but they have allot of ground to make up in the ABP and DBP area..... definitely not the current #1 alliance but who knows after a couple of months they could be.

2(2): The Storm Crows- alliance that has been around a long time for this world of beta, they have been through several wars and remained strong. There current war has really helped bump them up on the ABP and DBP boards as well as boosted there player average. definitely an alliance worth ranking. their location in the center of the map is strong but they will need to fill in there gaps to ensure their strength remains with out weak spots.

3(3): -Immortals- - Another alliance set up like the new #1 alliance in that they have completely dominated and mainly stayed in ocean 56 and built quite the stronghold there. they are home to some of the top ranked players by score. There recent heavy expansion into 66 seems to have been a good move for them as it has kept there ABP and DBP up there in the ranks. The question is will they be brave enough to keep heading that way into the new #1 alliance waters and put their name to the test(lol sorry couldnt resist the quote) or will they be diplomatic and head else where. All in all an even alliance in all aspects.

4(5): RageX- hmm where to start with these guys lol.... many strengths many weaknesses, but all in all solid and here to stay. oops was that too bias... heres the actual non bias opinion. RageX is one of the more diplomatic alliances at this moment and this has its advantages but also its weaknesses. If RageX hopes to keep on the top of the charts and some day prove it belongs there it will have to head to those advantages and disadvantages in time. They have a great presence in the North oceans with a good amount of safe territory. How ever they are quite spread out and will have to lock down there core better to remain strong. They are actually ranked #2 in the alliance attacker rating which may be a surprise to some for such a diplomatic alliance. As well as they have a strong leadership base with players such as SuperMaN2950 who has always kept the alliance moving and fun to be with. Over all they are not the top alliance... yet;)... but with more work on getting into the mix of battles and reviving their active players, mixed with core strengthening they will be on their way to the top.

5(9): Russian Bears- This alliance has received allot of fire recently because of the bolstering of its members that they will be number 1 in a month. Nothing wrong with being confident about your alliance and its members and im glad to see it, how ever one has to be careful how much chest pounding and puffing out is done. They obviously have a small core of some experienced and powerful players and there cluster in ocean 46 makes them a formidable alliance to attack. but there such tight grouping will limit there ability to really participate in large wars. To make it to the top they will have to work on there ABP and DBP as well as get there lesser experienced members trained and up to speed on how to fight. might be time for them to trim the fat so to speak.

6(4) Draconians - Another alliance that has been around for quite awhile. They have a strong group of members but are spread some what thin around the map. They have taken a beating in the past but still held strong. They have a decent DBP but lately have been quite on the ABP, But with the new addition of some members expect to see them active again. With the filling in of some gaps and the increase in ABP these guys could be back on their way up the leader boards very soon. Recently quiet, good diplomatic officers, and experienced player core makes this alliance unpredictable yet dangerous... look forward to seeing where they go.

7(6): Trodai - This alliance is recently new. They are made up of some very experienced and active members making them extremely dangerous if you are their enemy. due to them coming from a mix of alliances it is hard to rate them on their current ABP and DBP, but due to the fact that they are brand new yet are still ranked among the top 12 fighting alliances it goes to show that they are here to play. There solid location and close grouping of members makes them able to participate in any direction, As well as a good base of leadership will bring them to the top very soon. Definitely an alliance to watch for and learn some things from. To continue their success they will need to keep smart with their expansion and keep up with there ABP gaining. if this were a future ranking rather then a current i would put these guys at #2.

8(7): Celtic Warriors- Another alliance that has been battling it out recently but remained strong. theyve taken some losses but still have a good hold on their core ocean 54. They have some great players in there mix and will continue to be an alliance to reckon with. they are slightly spread out in other areas, but with the right tactics this could become an advantage for them. A little high on members and low on average score mixed with medium ABP makes for some work for them to do. but they seem to have continued to overcome and adapt through out the time on this server, so i expect them to continue to do so. Decent alliance for sure, that will remain on the leader boards for quite some time.

9(10): Alignment of Aegaeon- An alliance based in Ocean 35 that has an offset mix of experienced players with newer members. There recent merger of alliances in ocean 45 has given them an offensive reach outside of there core which if used correctly could be a bonus to them. How ever there act of bringing in Petrika Grosi and other refugees during a time of war has caused them to be many alliances main target. There large presence in one ocean makes them a slightly difficult alliance to fight, but at the same time unless they have a mass boost in their players ability to attack and defend in a coordinated manner as well as a more diplomatic leadership they will not survive. on a good note, they have a good ABP and DBP rating making them show they at least have members in there who can play.

10(1): Betas Reckoning- This alliance has the best Attack rating, the best Defense Rating, and the over all best fighter rating in Beta world. Due just to that they obviously deserve being on the leader boards. They have Strong leadership as well as a nice chunk of dedicated and active members. They have taken on some of the biggest battles this world has seen thus far and remained strong. Dont be fooled by their current score rank or dropping numbers, they are only playing smart and hate to say it probably playing smarter than you reading this or me writing this. There location is an odd arrangement in the center of the world with some gaps here and there, this can become a weakness if not filled in correctly but for the time being there location of members gives them the opportunity to strike in any direction they please. I feel this is still the number one alliance at least until some one on the leader boards has the guts to prove other wise.

11(11): Legions of Ares- An alliance based in ocean 46, they are some what new to the scene of top 12. they have a solid grouping in their core ocean and for being surrounded by some other top alliances have done quite well sticking to their guns and climbing the charts. What exactly this alliance and its members can do is yet to fully be seen, but they appear to be promising and could have a good future in the southern oceans. they are just now hitting the point where allot of other alliances in the top have reached where it becomes that decision time that makes or breaks its team. the right decision will be one that strengthens their numbers in score, ABP, and DBP. It will be a game of chess for them for a bit till they gain there footing. look forward to watching them in the future.

12(12) FuryZ- an alliance that has been slowly yet surely working its way up the charts. They are spread around quite a bit member wise but they have a strong leadership and allies backing them that may give them time to fill in the gaps. They will need to work on their member core while increasing their offensive might if they plan to keep climbing as they have been. lots of potential here and with the right dedication and diplomatic moves along with war choosing they could be jumping a few spots in the near future.

my actual current ranking of alliances:

1 Betas Reckoning
2 Storm Crows
3 -Immortals-
4 Draconians
5 RageX
6 Trodai
7 Celtic Warriors
8 The Ionian League
9 Russian Bears
10 Alignment of Aegaeon
11 Legions of Ares / White Eagles
12 FuryZ / Pheonix

DeletedUser

Screenshot_1.jpg Words, words, words ... and this obvious fact

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser308

90 colonizations is impressive, but not that impressive when you have 133 members to do it.

DeletedUser

you can not use statistics, so all your conclusions are wrong ... Union Russian bears have not lost a single city!

DeletedUser

I think the theme top 12 - out of date.
Only time will judge us
You can say a lot - but it is all to no avail!

better to create a theme WAR - UNION.