Top 12 Alliances!!

DeletedUser

НО ПОЛЮБОМУ - МЫ ЛУЧШИЕ)))

We - a strong and united union

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser308

So all of the players in every other alliance play? we all have inactives.

Chereposlow, so you mean to say i can't base my opinions based on statistics? you guys really don't know what you're talking about. This thread is for opinions on the current top 12 now for you guys to throw out your little statistics that mean nothing to try and make yourselves look better than you actually are. You can go make your own thread about how great you think you are and just talk to eachother there :)

DeletedUser

я очень уважаю вашу статистику
но неправильно сравнивать союз который существует 1 месяц с союзом который существует 4 месяца
если вы любите статистику она должна быть честной за одинаковое время

I respect your stats
but it is wrong to compare the union that there is a 1 month with the union that exists 4 months
If you like statistics it should be fair for the same amount of time

DeletedUser

So all of the players in every other alliance play? we all have inactives.

Chereposlow, so you mean to say i can't base my opinions based on statistics? you guys really don't know what you're talking about. This thread is for opinions on the current top 12 now for you guys to throw out your little statistics that mean nothing to try and make yourselves look better than you actually are. You can go make your own thread about how great you think you are and just talk to eachother there :)

Yes, probably it is better to do than read your statements here ... LOL

DeletedUser308

я очень уважаю вашу статистику
но неправильно сравнивать союз который существует 1 месяц с союзом который существует 4 месяца
если вы любите статистику она должна быть честной за одинаковое время

I respect your stats
but it is wrong to compare the union that there is a 1 month with the union that exists 4 months
If you like statistics it should be fair for the same amount of time

You're facts are wrong, this world opened 3 months ago today which means my alliance has been here 3 month. Russian Bears was created almost 2 months ago. So what you're saying is that Russian Bears aren't better than us because we have had more time to grow? and what if you joined when the world opened? Ocean 46 isn't exactly as tough as the core oceans that we are in. Who do you guys have to fight over there? how about you come to O55, O44, O54 and O45 and face some real competition then come brag about how good you think you are.
Yes, probably it is better to do than read your statements here ... LOL

Like wise.

DeletedUser

как говорят у нас в России - " у каждого своя - правда "
поэтому я и говорил что время покажет - нам нужно немного времени чтоб окрепнуть
не надо говорить как сложно у вас в океане - и как легко в 46 - приходите к нам и победи нас !

as we say in Russia - "everyone has their own - true"
therefore I said that time will tell - we need some time to get stronger
do not say how hard you in the ocean - and how easy it is 46 - then come to us and beat us!

DeletedUser

He's just saying that when you started far south in O46, you were the only alliance there. In addition to that you guys all added each other to the same islands, giving yourselves gold and total dominance of multiple islands. When you have no large competing alliances and dominance of islands from the start, it is a much easier beginning to dominate a Ocean. Most of use started in O45 and O55, where there have been many competing alliances, so the fighting has been much tougher for much longer.

DeletedUser308

I'm just saying it's a lot easier to play the game when you add half of russia to one section of the map in O46 where it's safe to say there isn't as much competition and strong alliances as the core oceans we are in. Why would i come to you? i have nothing to prove, you guys do. Maybe later on in the world i'll get to play with you guys, but right now i have bigger priorities.

DeletedUser

I'm just saying it's a lot easier to play the game when you add half of russia to one section of the map in O46 where it's safe to say there isn't as much competition and strong alliances as the core oceans we are in. Why would i come to you? i have nothing to prove, you guys do. Maybe later on in the world i'll get to play with you guys, but right now i have bigger priorities.

Lol Raffy, I feel the same way. From personal experience attacking and defending against them, they would no longer exist if they started near any top alliance.
I get attacks sent at me from them now, 5-10 at a time, and I get excited for the BP I'll get.

You know it's bad when you send a CS at somebody and they're happy about it.

DeletedUser

Haha they seem like they r just trying to show that they r big and bad.I see an alliance with a lot of rookies to me.It's not bad but it isn't the best thing in the world.

DeletedUser

I don't know, they have 133 members and have been sending a CS to me on average at least once a day for 2 weeks and they haven't been able to do anything yet. I'd say it's bad.

Russian bears, thanks for the 30,000+ DBP you've handed to me on a silver platter.

DeletedUser

SolusSwag

You're the same as. "Petrika Grosi" Look Do not get where he is now, and the last... с Тобой спорить гавна не стоить как говорят у нас на руси ...dosvidos!

DeletedUser

я рад что вам нравится наша игра )))
мне нравится с вами играть ))

I'm glad that you like our game)))
I like to play with you))

DeletedUser

Yes, I am exactly like petrika because he stood up to the bullies and taunted them and protected his friends against them.

Lol

DeletedUser

я рад что вам нравится наша игра )))
мне нравится с вами играть ))

I'm glad that you like our game)))
I like to play with you))

Thank you. I enjoy it quite a bit.
Glad to see somebody being polite from your neck of the woods

DeletedUser

Considering Solus has been the only RageX/Draconian in O46 fighting Russian Bears basically, I'm surprised he hasn't lost cities to the Bears.

DeletedUser

I don't know, they have 133 members and have been sending a CS to me on average at least once a day for 2 weeks and they haven't been able to do anything yet. I'd say it's bad.

Russian bears, thanks for the 30,000+ DBP you've handed to me on a silver platter.

The fact that you have not lost in 46 niodnogo city - it's not your credit. It is our lack of talent in the organization grabs. "Haste makes waste" - whether or not you translate it, do not know. But the fact that the catches were unorganized properly - that is a fact. These grips ru servers only noobs can take - well that you do not refer to this)))

You have not met with those of RB who "knows" what is the perfect grip