Top 12 Alliances!!

DeletedUser

I didnt say they were nice.They are an aggressive and experienced alliance.They have a great leadership and plenty of experienced members to fill their ranks.
They are IMO they ideal alliance for grepolis.To many times do alliances puff out their chest and begin to act like their some kind of hotshots. RageX keeps it real which is a hard quality to find in leading alliances these days.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

What's the point in playing Grepolis if you're not going to puff out your chest and attack people? It's a war game. Why congratulate people for staying out of other alliances' business? I think you're just saying this stuff about them because they were ranked #1 briefly. Awesome, they were ranked #1 in points for 5 days, they must be the best, most experienced alliance now!

DeletedUser308

The ideal alliance for grepolis?
Are you talking about the right game? lol. Whos puffing out their chests anyways? the only alliance that did that was AoH, and we all know how that ended.

DeletedUser

lol.... well i figure now would be as good as time as any to speak up in here about RageX:)

Thank you for those who put out the complements, that really meant allot.... weve worked hard to make us into what we are.

I would like to agree that we are a humble alliance and one that takes pride in being fair and good diplomats. but also i would like to point out the fact that we are a fighting alliance as well, and have proven that plenty of times.

in that being said i am not ignorant or dumb enough to even slightly say we are the #1 alliance on this world right now. I know very well that while my alliance was at #1 and now #2 on the boards, that it didnt mean that we actually are of that rank. This server is way too new to say something like that. but i am proud of my members and all their hard work and we definitely deserve to be ranked among the top.

DeletedUser

What's the point in playing Grepolis if you're not going to puff out your chest and attack people? It's a war game. Why congratulate people for staying out of other alliances' business? I think you're just saying this stuff about them because they were ranked #1 briefly. Awesome, they were ranked #1 in points for 5 days, they must be the best, most experienced alliance now!

Alliances like RageX that keep it real earn they loyalty and respect of their players.
However they alliances that think they are slick hotshot studs because they play grepolis 12hoursa day lack loyalty and respect from their members.they are usually to aggressive and start headhunting players which leads players to jump ship soonas the war starts going south.I know myself personally and a few friends of mine would jump ship from a headhunter alliance to join an alliance like RageX anyday.And their we would stay untill through hell and highwaters.I know that if I am going to fight for my alliance it is going to need to be one I want to fight for.Just because people act like their hardcore doesnt make more vet to grepolis.I have been playing on and off for about two years eceeded 100,000 points many times and I would never join a headhunter alliance because guess who everybody hates? Nothing like going down on a sinking ship with a bunch of A**holes.

DeletedUser

RageX is an MRA. If you did your homework you would see between RageX, RageX2, FuryZ, and WrathY there are 306 members. I'm not sure if they all operate the same way with RageX as FuryZ does, a straight up academy, but there is undoubtedly some massive recruiting going on. What were you doing looking at this particular alliance when cupid's arrow struck you from behind? If you keep batting your eyes, massaging its shoulders and most importantly keep whispering sweet nothings into it's ear, RageX MIGHT take you to a nice italian restaurant and pay at least 60% of the bill. In summation, when did this thread switch from Petrika hating to AryanAngel trying to get a free dinner at the Olive Garden!?!? :p

DeletedUser

dirtymoney may I ask what alliance you are in? And Their is nothing wrong with MRA as long as leadership knows *** they are doing.And are able to educate and train their players to be active in the forums and coordinate attacks against enemy alliances.They people who are Idiots are the ones who dont recruit enough and get overwhelmed by enemy alliances.If you F'n ever played grepolis long enough you would know that one of the biggest reasons for an alliance disbanding is because they were too strict on their Invitation Protocalls and didnt have they manpower to fight off larger enemy alliances.

DeletedUser

I think AryanAngel wants to leave his alliance and join RageX. Easier to be a simcity player in the #1 alliance.

DeletedUser308

dirtymoney may I ask what alliance you are in? And Their is nothing wrong with MRA as long as leadership knows *** they are doing.And are able to educate and train their players to be active in the forums and coordinate attacks against enemy alliances.They people who are Idiots are the ones who dont recruit enough and get overwhelmed by enemy alliances.If you F'n ever played grepolis long enough you would know that one of the biggest reasons for an alliance disbanding is because they were too strict on their Invitation Protocalls and didnt have they manpower to fight off larger enemy alliances.

I'm very strict on my invitation protocol, does that mean i'm a noob? :(
I have nothing but respect for Rage X , i got nothing against them and wont say anything bad about them. But since when is the best alliance the one that recruits the most and doesn't attack? i've played grepolis for a long time, i come from the .en servers and i've never seen an mra alliance go anywhere or accomplish anything. The best alliances are always the ones that work well together usually in a smaller group that can communicate well. It's pretty hard to communicate with 100 members in your alliance.

DeletedUser

Well I guess my approach is a little different then yours.
I start out an MRA alliance then I stop once I have chosen they members I want.
Trained my leaders to train my members how to be active, support one another, and coordinate attacks.
So after three weeks in the game I have tought all my noob members how to coordinate attacks and have them participating! Tought them how to request for support.etc... And usually 9 times out of 10 I have a very Active member base.Members need encouragment,praise and guidance,With a strong leadership of veterans from they EN.Server to guide the way. Of course you need to boot they uncooperative members but you also need to recruit three more in their place and train them. If you earn your members respect then you will go a long way in grepolis.But since IMO It is a bad idea to have a strict Invitation policy since I have been in alliances were we had 40 players ranging from 30,000 all the way up too 200,000 points.And let me tell you what their is nothing worse then when 150players ranging from 5,000 points up to 175,000 all gang up on you. It sounds good in princiable to have a strict recruitment policy but in real life they larger alliance usually wins because they have more active players at any given moment.

DeletedUser

Sheesh! I've been trying to do a new Top 5 post, but I get through a couple and the ranks change on me! I'll still try to go through them soon and give my brand of analysis; it's amazing how much changed in the last month! I'll probably do it in a new post too; sue me!

But here is a quickie pre-view:
1 RageX 2012293 71 28342: With only 71 members (now), they are under the 50% ratio of Members-to-MaxMembersPerAlliance (which is 75 members). I know the world is new, but to me, an alliance that keeps its direct members under 50% of the MaxMembers, and stays in the top 5, approaches the "elite" category. This membership has a decent point-average, seems active in BP's and conquers. Diplomacy and pacts will be the key to the success or stagnation of this alliance. (Disclaimer: I'm a member of RageX, but still objective. I brought up MRA issue once, and I think they are correcting it - not because of what I said, but because it's the right thing to do.)
2 The Storm Crows 1977029 98 20174: With near 100 members, their membership level is "slightly high" for this stage of the game, with "slightly low" average points. However, they keep sticking here in the top ranks, so they are doing something right.
3 -IMMORTALS- 1892078 87 21748: Decent membership levels, "slightly low" average points (for a top 5 alliance). The number of conquers in the last week (on a quick look) seems a bit low, but ABP's seem to be accumulating at a decent rate. I think they might need to "step it up" a bit on the conquer thing, but maybe they are just experiencing a "calm before the storm"!
4 Betas Reckoning 1539842 46 33475: Well, if 75 members makes an elite alliance, then these guys are Uber-Elite. I have nothing bad to say about these guys, they came out on top in the war with AoH. Absolutely fantastic average-points per member. I'll have to work harder to find a chink in their armor! LOL
5 Celtic Warriors 1495247 121 12357: Of the top 5 alliances, they have the most members and the lowest average points. They are, by the numbers, hanging onto the Top 5 "by a thread". Boosting average points, and stepping it up in all aspects of the game will be necessary for them to hang with the top 5 over time. ABP's show they have some fighters in their ranks, so they can do it - but it'll take work.

One of these days, I'll get back around to a much better analysis, but right now I'm a bit busy...... 8)

DeletedUser

Olive Garden isn't classy enough for you Aryan? Damn RageX and their poor choice of chivalry provoking cuisine.

DeletedUser

Daedeuls, thats gotta be worth an infraction. Aryan, whats the name all about?

DeletedUser

Infraction I was saying your an animal your mind is in the gutter lol.
AryanAngel Is just the best name I could think of.:)

DeletedUser

We, the Russian bear - all interesting is yet to come, one month and we are number one

DeletedUser

You are strong contenders - will be fun to play with you!
but you have a lot of newcomers who can not play!