Top 12 Alliances!!

DeletedUser

all talk what they want and after this go to dissapear, lost everything, dissolve alliances, and again and again they continue with bla bla bla.... in forum a lot are champions, in game and in best 12 i see other things and names on top ranks, like always and here no need for comments. All who have eyes and know to read can understand it!

DeletedUser2154

Actually this is a place to discuss there for corrupting your comment about no need to talk.
Petricka of all people you should be the one not to talk. You stock your cities full of land defense, have your alliance support with biremes, so you reap free bp.
You cannot attack at all ( ls should be sent with big land strikes just a tip mate ).

DeletedUser

Is it me or are the alliance rankings playing musical chairs right now? I am guessing this is the former WSS members finding new homes but it is funny to watch. I cant wait until the next update on the rankings comes out from one of you it should be interesting to hear the opinions on the alliances as they stand currently...

-Glenn

DeletedUser

WSS now down to bein ranked 6th :eek: Everybody is leaving. If their leaders were so bad, why not create new better leaders and keep movin forward?

TRB is up to 2nd after pickin up just a few guys and im sure they'll be able to get more in the days to come. I think they are gonna have the world in a choke hold. I can already see the massive all world coalition forming against you guys lol.

DeletedUser

WSS now down to bein ranked 6th :eek: Everybody is leaving. If their leaders were so bad, why not create new better leaders and keep movin forward?

The good leader left. Thats what started everything...

DeletedUser

They are still playing musical rankings, I just want to see whos gonna be number one because it looks like the former wss members are either going to demigods or the ritchie boys so I think its going to be one of them in 1st place and the other in second I just want the suspense to end and see who comes out on top already.

Any guesses as to who is gonna win the member scramble?

-Glenn

DeletedUser2154

TRB is number one ;) and it will stay that way. Shortly we will be #1 in attack bp. And total bp.

DeletedUser

It would seem as though the demi gods heard that, they have lost a good amount of members all of a sudden. I guess they dont want the numbers anymore since now they can have more pure quality.

DeletedUser

Or they made a brand spankin new academy to make room for the WSS leftovers. Oh wait, nvm, im sure they are SISTER alliances :p

DeletedUser

Wow they really did I guess. I didnt see that comming, maybe I should have though...

DeletedUser

Why so serious members are now in two alliance :Ritchie or DemiGods...

DeletedUser

I think they are gonna have the world in a choke hold. I can already see the massive all world coalition forming against you guys lol.
Well Bud Ice, we've been there before, WSS/DG/Roma Surrecta and some other alliances united against us, we withstood them all and this only helped us to grow to the level we are now, not only in game but also as a team. We are a non BS alliance were the game is the game without all the politics surrounding it.

We do not need to worry about anything else as the color Blue, we have a red and brown world and we love it! Always someone close enough to attack so we won't get bored. That is our philosophy for over 2 years now playing it like this on several servers.

DeletedUser

But now it think you will have the rest of the power alliances ganging up on you as well, if you take the no diplomacy stance and are as good as im giving you credit for. Not saying it is a bad philosophy, i like it quite a lot, just predicting the future a bit :)

DeletedUser

We do not need to worry about anything else as the color Blue, we have a red and brown world and we love it! Always someone close enough to attack so we won't get bored. That is our philosophy for over 2 years now playing it like this on several servers.

This was part of the problem in WSS, good players with no targets or room to expand, all because of green flags and backroom deals. Taz is much happier now! 8)

DeletedUser

I am going to have to agree with several people here when I say that WSS had some really good people but some really crappy leadership. People would post topics asking questions about politics or making statements and within minutes they would be deleted. There was no alliance updates or mails done by ANY leadership. Several times I posted things I saw happening and got reactions from people only for it to be deleted after an hour.

Me and Camram and Taz saw WSS falling apart for a month. But because we were in the core we stuck it out and waited to see what was happening. Green cities grew and we couldn't grow. Me and a few people finally broke out of the core and started hunting down AOH cities. Then Jeremie pacts them and there we are, isolated once again. This really made us angry so we sat back and waited to see what next would happen.

Finally when Wildcard left is gave the big hitters the chance to do the same because the core was falling apart. I took the chance and was talking to Virtual. I liked their attitude and their sense of humor and left over to them. I can safely say that joining TRB was the best decision I have made on this server. I have grown 3 cities in 3 days because of targets and jumped 26 spots on the attacking ranks. I am a pretty good player that was stuck in a sea of green.

I did get about 8 offers before WSS completely fell apart to lead the alliance, also set up new alliances and lead. While I have been successful at leading in the past, I just don't have the will or wants to do it here.

So all in all, I am glad WSS is gone and now the server is fun again. Let it begin ;)