Top 12 Alliances!!

DeletedUser2154

...............................???

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

How is this, from a rim guy's perspective?

1. Why so serious ? Very good
2. Roma Surrecta Not as good
3. DemiGods Way too many members, reaks of MRA, but academy to #1. Not quite sure why they need an academy.
4. Ace of Hearts Would like to say good, but colonizations page on grep stats would disagree.
5. The Ritchie Boys Very good.
6. S.C.P.A. Including their 2 academies, they have 300 members, LOL
7. DKBT The core's punching bag
8. Colossus DB Sorta kinda a rim alliance, so still to early to tell w/ them.
9. Colossus NWS Dont know
10. S.C.P.A 2 See #6
11. Exiled Very good
12. Origami Wolf Nation VvV Dont know about them either.

DeletedUser

1 Why so serious ?
Hands down, the best. But I'm biased. :)
2 Roma Surrecta
Lack top players (no one in top 25), but very good throughout; good bp scores
3 DemiGods
Also very good, but wouldn't hurt to lose a couple dozen members or so.
4 Ace of Hearts
Back up after taking the Hash remnants. Interesting to see how they can do in another war.
5 The Ritchie Boys
Very, very good. Second best in the world, definitely.
6 S.C.P.A.
Too much deadweight, not enough bp.
7 DKBT
Solid, good bp scores.
8 Colossus DB
Lowest player average among top12, unimpressive bp, way too many pacts. They won't last.
9 S.C.P.A 2
Ditto to SCPA
10 Colossus NWS
Decent bp, I can only hope they're smarter about pacting than their sister ally.
11 Exiled
Excellent bp and membership, but 30 members in the core is playing with fire.
12 Origami Wolf Nation VvV
Average bp, average membership. Don't know much, so I can't say much.

DeletedUser2154

Since everyone else is doing this I will ;)

This is taking in consideration bp to member and points ratio

1. Why so serious ?
Pacted with everyone around them that is a threat, except for TRB. For that reason they have prospered in points and in cities. If they had more enemies I think they would fall, based on what I have seen in their offensive strategies. Another problem is the activeness. I never see any good attack or serious attacks by anyone except the same 8-10 members. Excellent in attack bp though. Definitely #2 I would say. Just needs alot more touch up.
2. Roma Surrecta
Like AoNoRain said they lack top players. They do have good bp scores though.
3. DemiGods
Bit too many players to manage even for an academy (let's face it it's an academy. WSS keeps it safe.). Barely 200k total bp, even with those massive numbers. I understand the alliance was just formed, but still. It grew because of taking in Bellatorum and The eternal flame members.
4. Ace of Hearts
Don't really have much to say about these guys, they aren't very close to the major fighting. (WSS RS Demi and several others VS. TRB, so they have had a chance to grow pretty easily. It would be interesting to see them on the battlefield.
5. The Ritchie Boys
Personally I think this is the hands down best alliance. Everyone is fighting them and they continue to grow. By my estimations it is almost 6-7 cities to 1 in the current war. 227 (TRB) to 1284 (Rest). Only problem is a lack of allies.
6. S.C.P.A.
AoNoRain couldn't have said it better.
7. DKBT
Another alliance who takes in serious players. They have a high average and low players. BP still isn't that good, but it's still ok I guess.
Colossus DB
AoNoRain again ;)
S.C.P.A. 2
Same as First S.C.P.A.
Colossus NWS
Just formed I think.... Bp is ok, for that reason.
Exiled
Good bp, and many high point players, high average, but if they weren't so heavily pacted I think they would fall, being in the core.
Origami Wolves VvV
IDK IDK and IDK. Never seen em so they must not be a big deal.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Nice post datepalm. + rep

Academy, sister alliance, whatever you wanna call it, it just seems unnecessary in a world w/ a 130 cap limit.

DeletedUser2154

Well As S.C.P.A. has demonstrated it is possible to have multiple alliance's all interconnected. Mostly an Academy ( or a sister alliance ) is to help out the newer players. WSS can't have 2000 point noobs trying to coordinate info. It's much easier to have them all go to a seperate place and allowed the more experienced players from screaming in frustration when they se " Help I'm revolted. Send troops"

DeletedUser

idk if i believe SCPA has proven the the academy method to work. I think they havent had any real competition to face, b/c all the battle hardened alliances are still in the core, and dont care about O53 yet. I believe there academies were just noob alliances who were too scared to fight so they merged.

In the few worlds ive played i've only seen academies work out in the long run if they weren't created till many months into the world. And those were in worlds w/ much lower cap limits too.

DeletedUser2154

True True. Again This server is relatively new ;) People in other servers (particularly .en my favorite server) are much better. The overall servers are more interesting and there isn't a dull moment. Unfortunately I don't live in europe so times aren't that convenient so I've had to quit ;(

DeletedUser

I find them much more convenient! I love to sneak out my CS attacks while Europe is sleeping. :)

DeletedUser

I'm gonna have to agree with datpalm on this one. :p

Though since slobo plays on 50+ worlds, I don't think he sleeps either. ;)

DeletedUser725

Since everyone else is doing this I will ;)

This is taking in consideration bp to member and points ratio

1. Why so serious ?
Pacted with everyone around them that is a threat, except for TRB. For that reason they have prospered in points and in cities. If they had more enemies I think they would fall, based on what I have seen in their offensive strategies. Another problem is the activeness. I never see any good attack or serious attacks by anyone except the same 8-10 members. Excellent in attack bp though. Definitely #2 I would say. Just needs alot more touch up.
2. Roma Surrecta
Like AoNoRain said they lack top players. They do have good bp scores though.
3. DemiGods
Bit too many players to manage even for an academy (let's face it it's an academy. WSS keeps it safe.). Barely 200k total bp, even with those massive numbers. I understand the alliance was just formed, but still. It grew because of taking in Bellatorum and The eternal flame members.
4. Ace of Hearts
Don't really have much to say about these guys, they aren't very close to the major fighting. (WSS RS Demi and several others VS. TRB, so they have had a chance to grow pretty easily. It would be interesting to see them on the battlefield.
5. The Ritchie Boys
Personally I think this is the hands down best alliance. Everyone is fighting them and they continue to grow. By my estimations it is almost 6-7 cities to 1 in the current war. 227 (TRB) to 1284 (Rest). Only problem is a lack of allies.
6. S.C.P.A.
AoNoRain couldn't have said it better.
7. DKBT
Another alliance who takes in serious players. They have a high average and low players. BP still isn't that good, but it's still ok I guess.
Colossus DB
AoNoRain again ;)
S.C.P.A. 2
Same as First S.C.P.A.
Colossus NWS
Just formed I think.... Bp is ok, for that reason.
Exiled
Good bp, and many high point players, high average, but if they weren't so heavily pacted I think they would fall, being in the core.
Origami Wolves VvV
IDK IDK and IDK. Never seen em so they must not be a big deal.

Thanks for the kind words we appreciate but I must correct the "heavily pacted" that is very very far from the truth

Thanks a lot though.

DeletedUser2154

That status has changed since my last post. You weren't exactly pacted with everyone, but when you're with WSS it's kinda hard not to have to pact or have a cease fire or whatever with every little threat that is nearby.

DeletedUser

Alot of other wars have broken out.

This world is finally starting to get fun. :D

DeletedUser

Status change? Lots of wars? Can us people not in those big alliances get some info. Datepalm, you make it sound like TRB is the only alliance fighting any wars.