Top 10 alliances!

DeletedUser

What do you think of the top 10 alliances? post it here!

1. Delta Dawn
seems a MRA, but they are #1 in fighting.

2. The doom reapers
MRA.

3. eNeMy
seems like a good alliance if I look at their profile

4. From the Ashes
same as #3

5. Illuminati
Own alliance

6. EvoLVe
Doesn't really seem like a good alliance to me.

7. Black Legion
Has potency, but a proflie wouldnt hurt :p

8. The Dragonborn
Meh

9. Rebels
Meh

10. Croak of the Battle-Toad
Could become something

All DEAD someone must have marked them all RED

DeletedUser

1 Sons Of Liberty
2 Fight Club
3 The Illuminatus
4 Blood Oath
5 The Federation
6 The Hornets
7 Killer Bees
8 Yellow Jackets
9 Abaddon
10 Defiance

DeletedUser

Well then, good job. I guess you guys are example of stability and good leadership. However, I am not familiar with that part of Delta.

DeletedUser

The Feds are falling?

We split into two alliances. The Federation and Fight Club.

Unfortunately when I went on vacation for 6 weeks it appears that the leaders of the 3 Federation alliances that were left in charge made a bit of a mess and it was all downhill from there.

At least I know next time not to go on vacation :)

DeletedUser1659

Well then, good job. I guess you guys are example of stability and good leadership. However, I am not familiar with that part of Delta.

Thanks for the compliment. We try to run a republic style government. Its complicated but its efficient. I hope everyone is ready to build the wonders. I can't wait.

DeletedUser

Thanks for the compliment. We try to run a republic style government. Its complicated but its efficient. I hope everyone is ready to build the wonders. I can't wait.

Interesting, I guess its a must for a big alliance. Either that or dictatorship As for WW, its going to be a tight race between several first alliances.
I guess we can expect more merging in Delta, as its common thing now.

DeletedUser1659

Interesting, I guess its a must for a big alliance. Either that or dictatorship As for WW, its going to be a tight race between several first alliances.
I guess we can expect more merging in Delta, as its common thing now.

Well there are still some big egos floating around but many are attempting to consolidate large active players. Its difficult to get a merge that has beneficial geography to wonder construction so that will be a major contributor to who is accepted where. For the most part we are trying to work on stimulation our culture within the alliance. There have been many number one alliances and we may not be the last. What we are trying to do is set ourselves apart from the dictatorships that exist elsewhere within delta and make our alliance controlled by representatives elected to act on the behalf of structured population. Its different so it might work. It takes active players to have a healthy alliance and everyone knows that RL is the number one enemy in this game.

DeletedUser

Its still 5 months till the beginning of WW. Lot can happen. You said it he best:

Its difficult to get a merge that has beneficial geography to wonder construction so that will be a major contributor to who is accepted where.

The best teamwork can eventually make the difference. Plus, the position. It is my opinion that The Hive currently has best positions for WW. Very close together, lots of resources can be landed very fast.

You guys are trying something different and that is really cool. Hope it works out. In my alliance we are also doing something different. Small team, closely bonded.

If you ever want to know what is going on in other parts of Delta, feel free to send PM. I am almost always in mood for friendly chat.

DeletedUser

Its still 5 months till the beginning of WW. Lot can happen. You said it he best:
Time is shortened every month.
WW could arrive about Christmas.

Plus, the position. It is my opinion that The Hive currently has best positions for WW. Very close together, lots of resources can be landed very fast.
That's true, but our numbers are still much larger and we still have room to grow.
8/20 (29/100) players in the main rank are SoL currently (4/10 in the attackers rank).

DeletedUser

Yes I am aware that could happen with WW. I timed it for beginning of January. ;)

Those numbers are impressive. I am like 300th or something. Oh well, I started in March this year. I guess its not bad.

DeletedUser

How is it not stable? The teams that are still around are lead by the same leaders as the teams that were here last year, name changes do NOT mean teams have changed just that new ideas emerged as teams merged.

Just merging taking in all the players with max city builds will not win the WW. Cities over 12k points are worthless, over 11k are bad, over 10k still have tiny armies. 40 cities built right with 8k points will always beat 100 at 13716. This game is about armies just as much as about cities.

Players that max their cities out don't know how to play yet I am happy to be proven wrong. I have lots of cities that are happy to be attacked. I guess I will have to wait for WW to start to see the attacking power of Delta and not the ranks of those who only attack inactive players.

DeletedUser

How is it not stable? The teams that are still around are lead by the same leaders as the teams that were here last year, name changes do NOT mean teams have changed just that new ideas emerged as teams merged.

Just merging taking in all the players with max city builds will not win the WW. Cities over 12k points are worthless, over 11k are bad, over 10k still have tiny armies. 40 cities built right with 8k points will always beat 100 at 13716. This game is about armies just as much as about cities.

Players that max their cities out don't know how to play yet I am happy to be proven wrong. I have lots of cities that are happy to be attacked. I guess I will have to wait for WW to start to see the attacking power of Delta and not the ranks of those who only attack inactive players.

Actually you are very very mistaken... Sadly you couldnt be further from the truth in this post. Before wonders as alliances work on position, its important to have bigger armies, but as wonders arrive the cities that have maxed out markets, temples, and resources will become vitally important. Might want to read up on World Wonders.

DeletedUser

Actually you are very very mistaken... Sadly you couldnt be further from the truth in this post. Before wonders as alliances work on position, its important to have bigger armies, but as wonders arrive the cities that have maxed out markets, temples, and resources will become vitally important. Might want to read up on World Wonders.

Yeah you can have all those maxed and cities under 10k, you might want to learn how to build a city. i do agree on position and 1,000 cities in a few oceans will always beat 1,500 cities across 6 oceans.

I will state now that if there is no more merging or shuffling SoL will 100% stand NO chance to win this server.

DeletedUser

I will state now that if there is no more merging or shuffling SoL will 100% stand NO chance to win this server.
We still have room, and believe me, you don't need shuffling to come SoL (nobody came SoL like so). The only thing is what you could give to SoL due to your own position on DELTA map (well, your advise is much appreciated)

DeletedUser

We still have room, and believe me, you don't need shuffling to come SoL (nobody came SoL like so). The only thing is what you could give to SoL due to your own position on DELTA map (well, your advise is much appreciated)

We all have room, the question is how many friends has each group lost based on merges. The map looks great I just wish there was more action in Delta, so many teams holding hands and not even fighting back as they lose cities.