Top 10 alliances!

DeletedUser

You know, this could use an update. I'd do it myself, but I don't think I know enough to analyze much about them. For reference, here's the new list, although I can't really provide much commentary on them:

1 - The Federation
2 - Crimson Warriors
3 - Sons of Liberty
4 - INVICTUS
5 - Seraphim
6 - The Cornucopia
7 - The Federation Academy
8/9/10 - Hornets/Yellow Jackets/Stingers

DeletedUser

Well, Delta Dawn is now the Brethren of Peace... and The Doom Reapers got renamed "The Doom Reaper Burden".

Somebody with authority isn't happy about how things are going, there.

Edited: In case somebody changes it back... for posterity:

xcsswp.png

So now we're at 4 months later, and not a single one of the top 10 alliances is still in existence. (or if they are, they're ranked extremely far down)

W4RR10R

Chilliarch
This thread is dead... I'm gonna bring it back to life!
Screenshot 2013-03-05 at 16.jpg
(Sorry pic is so small, click for larger image)

DeletedUser

Hmm, you're an ENSIBUS member. I know you guys... You're right next door to us, actually.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

we F Illuminati but now we going to F other one

Last edited by a moderator:

W4RR10R

Chilliarch
I don't play this world anymore, but I'm still interested in what's happening, so update?

Last edited:

DeletedUser

A quick update.

Federation has finally defeated Invictus and Allies. It was a long battle, and Invictus put up a great fight, but in the end, the large number of big players was just too overwhelming.

So currently I imagine the world is "jumpy" whilst everyone waits to see what will happen next.

W4RR10R

Chilliarch
Thanks, I wonder what the next big war will be, Horns of Plenty vs. The Federation? The Hive vs. SOL? I wonder...

DeletedUser

now The Federation is in war with us i dont know about hive

anyway i dont like big war

A quick update.

Federation has finally defeated Invictus and Allies. It was a long battle, and Invictus put up a great fight, but in the end, the large number of big players was just too overwhelming.

So currently I imagine the world is "jumpy" whilst everyone waits to see what will happen next.

how do they win this war ? i am in one of Invictus allies no defeated reported there

W4RR10R

Chilliarch
Because there, pretty much, is no INVICTUS left, and the largest academy, ENSIBUS, dissolved, one became independent and the last remaining ones are islolated and alone

DeletedUser

Wrong on the first bit. -- Most of Illuminati left and became The Federation.

Correct on the 2nd part :D

hahahha i write wrong

this is good one (we F Illuminati but now we going to F other one )

DeletedUser

Hmm. All those alliances that accepted INVICTUS's mass-invivitation to become their academy are now sort of backed into a corner at this point...

It all happened so suddenly really. One day we're exchanging blows with ENSIBUS as normal, and the next thing everyone knows, INVICTUS's academies start wanting out--and the central organization crumbles shortly after.

DeletedUser

how do they win this war ? i am in one of Invictus allies no defeated reported there

Seems like you have left Equites and joined the Hive....so I guess the defeat must have filtered through. ;)

W4RR10R

Chilliarch
Thought I'd do a top 10, keep this thread on-topic, and seeing as I don't play this world anymore, I can do it un-biased :D

The Federation - In a solid position, don't look to be going anywhere soon, recently won a war against INVICTUS and co., got a good position in the core, love to see them go to war with another large alliance (hint, hint), rather than resorting to bullying small alliances, like I've seen some good alliances do, doesn't usually end well for them.

The Cornucopia - Part of God's Horn, I would like to see these guys in action, haven't seen much of them from when I was playing, although their alliance Blue Sun has been in action against what was ENSIBUS, and from what it looked like, were doing quite well, haven't seen much from the rest of them though.

Sons of Liberty - Ally of the Federation, doing very well for them selves, not much else to say about them. Never were really near me, so don't know much.

Crimson Warriors - Seem to have a strong core, I don't think they are at war with anyone at the moment, but I'd like to see them put to the test

Stinger Assassins -Part of the Hive, their group are lucky in where they are positioned on the rim, they are far away from the Federation and are growing quickly, I think the Hive, with experience, could become a large threat to the Federation and points wise, they are one of the highest in the game, but with so many players they could become too hard to control and fight effectively.

Blood Oath - See Stingers...

The Hornets - See Blood Oath...

The Federation Academy - See the Federation...

IMPERIVM - Former academy of INVICTUS now a stand alone alliance apparently allied with EQUITES, after INVICTUS' collapse there is now a big buffer between them and the Federation so they can grow in peace, unless they annoy the Hive and go to war with them.

Killer Bees - See the Hornets...

Cylonian Wasps - See Killer Bees...

Yellow Jackets - See Cylonian Wasps...

I think Delta has a big problem of forming super alliances, someone should really tell them that only 125 players can win the world, not a 1000 :D

DeletedUser

Thought I'd do a top 10, keep this thread on-topic, and seeing as I don't play this world anymore, I can do it un-biased :D
Things are changing really fast with these superalliances in DELTA.
Maybe because Sons of Liberty have joined Crimsom Warriors in his war against The Hive

Sons of Liberty - In war against The Hive. Allied with The Federation and Crimsom Warriors

Crimson Warriors - In war against The Hive

The Federation Still in peace with The Hive right now.

IMPERIVM -, ENSIBUS and the rest of the academy alliances from INVICTUS no longer exist. Their players at 33 joined The Cornucopia. People at 43 joined NEXUS (former Stinger Assassins)

NEXUS, formerly Stinger Assassins -, are no longer from The Hive... they changed his alliance name after lost most of their cities at the O53 in just a couple days. Perhaps they feel also threatened by The Federation, not only by Sons of Liberty. I guess that they are looking for peace. Like them, The Locust and his academy has abandoned The Hive

Blood Oath - Has abandoned The Hive to join the other super-alliance Horns of plenty (The Cornucopia)

Cylonian Wasps - No longer exists. They also has abandoned the hive to join Horns of plenty like Blood pact.

Nevertheless, The Hive still being a formidable super-alliance adding the forces of Yellow Jackets, Killer bees and The Hornets

DeletedUser

I think the top 10 list needs another update, LOD is on there now!