Top 10 alliances!

DeletedUser

The map looks great I just wish there was more action in Delta, so many teams holding hands and not even fighting back as they lose cities.
Me too :) (last time I was under a real conquer attack was in last January month...)

Some players and teams never fought back... I call it "Karmadura's doctrine": Take culture from your enemies but never return back.

Culture is the bigger problem in a speed x 1 world, even fighting as a fool.

DeletedUser

Me too :) (last time I was under a real conquer attack was in last January month...)

Some players and teams never fought back... I call it "Karmadura's doctrine": Take culture from your enemies but never return back.

Culture is the bigger problem in a speed x 1 world, even fighting as a fool.

Everyone will do alright as long as they remember the smallest guy in the alliance is just as important as the top player, I have watched so many teams hid their inactive players for founders or Generals only and they just wait for the bottom guys to quit so they can take the cities unopposed. Delta has been way too slow and other than the top few teams who are hiding in distant oceans it has been way easy to take entire sections of map.

DeletedUser

Everyone will do alright as long as they remember the smallest guy in the alliance is just as important as the top player, I have watched so many teams hid their inactive players for founders or Generals only and they just wait for the bottom guys to quit so they can take the cities unopposed. Delta has been way too slow and other than the top few teams who are hiding in distant oceans it has been way easy to take entire sections of map.
I'm managing the "INACTIVE" list of people in SoL since last April month.
Our inactive people are always posted in a public list in our alliance forum since they turn to red status. First come first served... Without exceptions.

Months ago I was criticized because some other leaders thought that I was giving up cities to weak players who didnt deserve... I keep doing the same, and will keep :)

DeletedUser

We all have room, the question is how many friends has each group lost based on merges. The map looks great I just wish there was more action in Delta, so many teams holding hands and not even fighting back as they lose cities.

I believe we fought back, if I am not mistaken :).

DeletedUser

I believe we fought back, if I am not mistaken :).

We don't even focus on your team it is just a handful of players who attack your team but if your team thinks attacking inactive players who had low value cities is fighting back then by all means you have fought back very well.

We all leave trash around that we don't want. Thank you for taking the time to pick it up for us. thisisgrepolis Try fighting for your cities instead of hiding in one ocean on the rim

DeletedUser

A very interesting thread indeed.

SOL and allied groups :RED:
The Hive and allied groups :pURPLE:

Nov 19 Map.jpg

http://grepointel.com/map.php?server=us4&ref=lv3rbkxkwfyolct3xpq5lkem7q8vnrlmobe866vx

DeletedUser

Recent history in brief from the Hive's perspective:

After near continuous war with one faction of the FED alliance after another, the Hive can finally claim victory in a war that has lasted over a year. The FED has completely collapsed and its players have been absorbed by SOL and the Hive. Those FED/SOL left on O45/55/65 are either loosing cities on a daily basis or have retreated to VM.

O56, controlled entirely by the Hive, has the highest concentration of cities on Delta. There are nearly 730 hive controlled cities there alone. It has about double the concentration of cities of any other ocean on Delta.

Less than two months to WWs. Exciting isn't it.

DeletedUser

That is nice map. However, browser always crashes down when I try to see it. Any chance you can make that screenshot bigger?

DeletedUser

Copy/paste didn't work for me :(

Hey W4RR1OR, found this post of yours earlier:

Stinger Assassins -Part of the Hive, their group are lucky in where they are positioned on the rim, they are far away from the Federation and are growing quickly, I think the Hive, with experience, could become a large threat to the Federation and points wise, they are one of the highest in the game, but with so many players they could become too hard to control and fight effectively.

DeletedUser

I would say we had skill enough; given the outcome.

The Federation grew into a paper dragon. They had numbers on their side, but they lacked true organization and commitment because of how they grew. The Hive never went on the offensive first so we could draw upon a morality that the FEDs never had. They swallowed members from other alliances through intimidation so a plurality of their membership lacked the motivation to fight on for a group of leaders they disliked. Classic organizational behavior and leadership stuff. Whereas in the Hive we accepted in refugees or created home grown players and played a defensive gambit that frustrated the FEDs and lead us to where we are today.

Of course this all just my opinion from the seat I had and stories I've heard from former FED players now in our group.

DeletedUser

I would say we had skill enough; given the outcome.

The Federation grew into a paper dragon. They had numbers on their side, but they lacked true organization and commitment because of how they grew. The Hive never went on the offensive first so we could draw upon a morality that the FEDs never had. They swallowed members from other alliances through intimidation so a plurality of their membership lacked the motivation to fight on for a group of leaders they disliked. Classic organizational behavior and leadership stuff. Whereas in the Hive we accepted in refugees or created home grown players and played a defensive gambit that frustrated the FEDs and lead us to where we are today.

Of course this all just my opinion from the seat I had and stories I've heard from former FED players now in our group.

And now the new paper dragon appears in the North, SoL a wet paper dragon if you ask me. Once again like the FED thinking sucking up the high city valued players make them a great and powerful alliance. It is hard to wage war with them as you go to send an attack and it says "this player can't be attacked or defended they are in Vacation Mode"

I guess they would play a different game if they understood the game rules and what you actually have to do in order to win the server, they still believe when you get award #1 for completing 4 WW's that the game is over.

I guess when you build a fantasy power house you also follow a fantasy set of rules to win by. I guess it would help to have at least one player on their alliance that had at least won a server before or stayed to finish a game to see what it takes to win a server.

The only question that remains unanswered is does the server end North vs South or South East vs South west while the North just goes Ghost, lol

DeletedUser

I guess when you build a fantasy power house you also follow a fantasy set of rules to win by. I guess it would help to have at least one player on their alliance that had at least won a server before or stayed to finish a game to see what it takes to win a server. l
You mean winners like:
52r4.png

xee1.png

QHkg2ya.png

Can't find your crowns...

The victory is not just a matter of size but activity. Still count more inactive people in your side...
Well, not just inactive people...
pfm8.png

And the map changed again: We control the O33 now.

P.D. There is a sample of play from the "players who understand the rules of the game"
urjk.png

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Well let's see how long it takes 17 red cities to take one little city named US Marine, so far just waves and waves and waves dead in the harbor and against the walls, too bad 99% of us are more than 16 hours out from sending him defense, if you guys can't clear a single city on an island containing 17 players from the most powerful alliance on Delta what does that say?

What are you going to do when more than 5 people are able to support him?

DeletedUser

Results on last week...
WVzMSPM.png

Can't believe!!! Also fighting against a small alliance!!!
tfydpjT.png

Good job Neko :)

Last edited by a moderator: