Top 10 Alliances(NEW)

DeletedUser

Taking away rep pretty much killed PnP didn't it? :(
Eh, slow world=no attacks and people desperately try and hold on to their LS "nukes" and hear horror stories of endless ques :p

DeletedUser9662

I will be updating this thread tomorrow, so be on the lookout Marathon forum goers!

DeletedUser10111

good list and considering the source i enjoyed it. lol Kyle Jk ;)

DeletedUser

Good you're online. You have 5 minutes to prepare the best list ever. Go!

DeletedUser9662

1. Lotus Eaters

Honestly, I expected this alliance to fall around this time, but they are still going! They have a decent average, but not the best. They find themselves situated in Ocean 53, where they pretty much dominate. Although there are still some doubts in my head. Inexperienced leadership could be there downfall or if another alliance puts pressure on them. They are 3rd in Abp, 4th in Dbp, and 4th in total bp. They need to step it up in bp if they want to stay in the world. Final Prediction: Float

2.Rage Rising

Nothing has changed with this alliance to be honest. They are still everywhere, not a great average, but don find themselves in the top 5 of bp ranks. I honestly cant say anything more about this alliance as they haven't changed. Final Prediction: Sink

3.The Brotherhood

The tightest group here, decent average, and are paddling on a boat right now. This alliance is very good in my mind and I like them. I think they have a chance of going far. Sails of Death and Numbers and Figures are both near them though and could end up in a blood bath of a battle, which might get these forums alive again. As long as they stick together, they should do well. They are where they should be in bp, 3-4th place in each category. Final Prediction: Swim

4. Sails of Death

So much experience. They have the best leadership by far. A solid alliance with a very good average. They are bp hungry, 2nd in all categories. There is a current war between them and Numbers and Figures, I don't know the score, can someone tell me? If the war goes well I think they should be a top dog, which they are already. They also need to deal with The Brotherhood too. Final Prediction: Swim

5. Numbers and Figures

Best average, lowest member count, still hold the 5th place. This alliance is good, no sorry great! They have a very talented roster. I don't know who there leaders are though. They are currently in a war against Sails Of Death. This war will show us who the best alliance is on the world, and might create a powerhouse that cant be stopped. If they win the war, expect some changes to the world. Final Prediction: Swim

6. Berserkers

An MRA out of the bloom! Where did they come from?! Its like my alliance back on Gythuim, an MRA out of nowhere :D. They have an awful average, 2nd worst in the top 10. They are mostly in Ocean 55. Bp they are 9th in abp and total bp. They are not showing any signs of strength to be honest. They seem to be just another MRA that will fall in the up and coming weeks of the world. I think they will be battling Ghosts in the near future, MRA vs MRA, should be fun Final Prediction:SINK

7. Ghosts

Just read my first one again. Final Prediction: Sink

8. Bigs Cats And bears

Read my first one, they haven't changed besides a war with Unity and an academy -_-. Final Prediction: Sink

9. Unity

An MRA turned into a good alliance, good job leaders! I didn't think this alliance was going to do anything, but they cut so many bad players and now have a talented roster. They are in a war against Bigs cats and bears and there academy alliance. I believe the score is 2-2. Once Unity wins this war expect them to become a talented alliance that might just make it. Final Prediction: Swim

10. Spartan Kings MRA, Final Prediction: SINK SINK SINK

I hope you enjoyed. These are not as in depth because nothing new really has happened. Any questions feel free to ask

DeletedUser

4. Sails of Death

So much experience. They have the best leadership by far. A solid alliance with a very good average. They are bp hungry, 2nd in all categories. There is a current war between them and Numbers and Figures, I don't know the score, can someone tell me? If the war goes well I think they should be a top dog, which they are already. They also need to deal with The Brotherhood too. Final Prediction: Swim

The report that theres a war going on has been greatly exagerated :p

DeletedUser

Seems to me Numbers is winning right now. Score is 4-1, but the biggest thing to me in the war is that 2 members left Sails of Death and joined Numbers, and the other thing is WHO was conquered. Unshapedchimpeus lost his main, went inactive, and then lost his other city. That's a big deal considering he was the #2 player in the world just a week ago. It's like saying, if we can conquer one of your best, none of you are safe. Demoralizing.

What Numbers hasn't done to really solidify their advantage yet is focus on the core group making up Sails. You want to knock them down, and knock them down hard? Go for Predator1, deda, Battering, etc. You take them out, you take Sails out.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

The score is 4-1 if you're talking about conquests, its different if cs destroyed are taken into account though

DeletedUser

Wow...are we really counting conquers? OK....
Sails of Death- conquer one active city
NaF- conquers:
2 from unshapedchipeus, who suddenly went inactive without warning BEFORE a cs was landed....so, I would hardly call it demoralizing. Instead of "if we conquer your best, none of you are safe", lets try "let's conquer a two cities from someone who suddenly disappeared from the game (presumably due to RL issues), that'll scare them".
1 from XpertGreek, who was obviously inactive, he quit the game long before the cs arrived.
1 from Emperor Cyrus, who, apparently was active according to grepostats. However, he didn't keep any of us in the loop or posted anything in the forums about being attacked. He was, in essence, inactive.
BUT....let's be fair, he had point growth, so he counts as being "active".
Active Conquers-
SoD-1 NaF-1.
But I honestly wasn't aware this was a war :p I thought they were just trying to steal our inactives....

DeletedUser

http://us.grepostats.com/world/us37/player/1694884/history

Chimp was still active when the first conquest happened. I'm just giving an outsider's POV, I don't know if they asked for help or not and I didn't look that hard to see Xpert was one of them, I'll give you that. But the other 3? From the outside perspective, it looks like they conquered a highly active player and a somewhat active player.

DeletedUser

If chimp was really inactive then why did birs and DLUs arrive in both his cities to support him? Chimp was huge, but not that huge

DeletedUser

what would you say is the best way to start strong? after the beginners protection runs out. I created 2 alliances in 2 worlds (by accident actually).