Top 10 Alliances(NEW)

DeletedUser

what would you say is the best way to start strong? after the beginners protection runs out. I created 2 alliances in 2 worlds (by accident actually).

Random thread to ask that xD
Try to look for members around you that seem strong, and look like very valuable player by searching them on grepolis stats for past world actions
DON'T RECRUIT EVERYONE AROUND YOU THOUGH, you'll end up becoming a useless MRA if you do that

DeletedUser

If chimp was really inactive then why did birs and DLUs arrive in both his cities to support him? Chimp was huge, but not that huge

Chimp was active when your clearing attacks came, he was not when your cs landed. In fact, we weren't aware that there was a cs attempt in his city until we spied on his city ourselves.

DeletedUser

Wow, I'm extremely impressed he was able to field so many DLUs and Birs by himself(sarcasm)

DeletedUser

Alright, Cradius, Angelo, this will be a 3 round match. I want a good clean fight, no cheap shots and try not to get banned.

ROUND 1

*Bell Rings*

DeletedUser9662

Guys this isn't the place to argue, this is top 10 alliances, not a trash talk thread. Make a thread for it, so you don't get banned like mofo82 said.

DeletedUser

Throwing a 3 round match in the forums doesn't really help xD

DeletedUser

Random thread to ask that xD

Tis true but I'd rather post in a random active thread than an inactive one hoping someone might happen upon my question. Besides I figured if you were talking about the top alliances you might be an intelligent group to question. I'm taking chances!!

P.S. thanks Cradius The Tactical

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser9662

Update everyone :p. Tonight a new list will be made, so be on the lookout for it!

DeletedUser9662

Alright you noobs, here we go.

1.Sails Of Death Well they still are beasts, with so much experience, maybe the most in an alliance. Number 1 in all Battle Point stats across the board, in a war with The Brotherhood and Numbers and Figures, and then there are like 5 other smaller alliances involved. Don't think the score has changed in a few days. Looks like a stalemate, but a lot of broken sieges and CS sniped, which is making things interesting. People still question if they are good enough to win, and honestly, this war could go either way, so with that... Final Prediction: Swim

2.Numbers And Figures/B] Top dog, that alliance you want to be in, admit it, you want to! Best average points in top 10, maybe even the world if I am not mistaken. Lots of experience, not as much as Sails Of Death, but still really good. They are #2 in Attacking Battle Points, but 3rd in Total and Defensive battle points. I think they could win this war too. It just takes one Op, one bad move, one word for it to end. In my opinion, they will win the war, but we shall see. Final Prediction: Swim

3. The Brotherhood UGGGGGGGG more writing about the same war!! So All I will write is they are another top dog alliance, Lots of experience, and can win the war too. Sorry, but they are really similar to NaF and I don't feel like writing the same thing again :p. Final Prediction: Swim

4.Fight Club These are the top players from the now dissolved alliance Lotus Eaters. They dropped about 50 players and changed there leadership. I think they are good, but they still need to prove there selves. Yea, you made Spartan Kings disband, wooo, amazing, see my enthusiasm :p. They were a crappy MRA anyway! They just need to show the world they are for real and I think they can, but for now, Final Prediction: Float

5.Berserkers They haven't changed at all to be honest. I heard they are pacted with Ghosts though. They are kind of close together, but when you are pacted with Ghosts you are going to run into some trouble. They are just average, painfully average. Final Prediction: Sink

6. Try Me A recent merge between Bigs Cats and Bears and Unity's best players has left the other alliances struggling to survive. This alliance isn't that impressive since they haven't proved anything yet. They need to start taking some alliances out, so then we can get a judgment on how good they ACTUALLY are. Rumors have been swirling around this alliance since they began and they are not good ones. Talks of internal struggles and fights among members lead the charge. Of course we need some proof, so we will wait for that day. They seem to only care about points and are spread out all over Oceans 63 and 64. Thought they wanted a core? Guess not. Until they prove there selves I must give a.... Final Prediction: Float then Sink

7. Ghosts Besides new leadership and cutting about 20 members, nothing has changed with them. Too spread out to do anything. Read my other top 10 alliances if you want to for these guys because... Final Prediction: Sink

8.Fluffy Bunnies There is always that one alliance named Fluffy Bunnies and you know what happens to them... Final Prediction: Sink

9.Iron Crusaders WHO?

10. War Dragons WHO?

289. Class Act The True #1 Alliance :p, "for you Mofo <3" (From A Friend Of Yours)

Thanks for reading! Do not take any of these personal as they are just opinions!

DeletedUser

Its best to call it a stalemate , both sides have broken sieges, admittedly, SoD has probably broken them easier for simple mistakes made in the planning.

DeletedUser

Ahahaha Brotherhood is similar to NaF....
I'll remember that the next time I trash talk NaF.
I don't like them, but I do have a lot of respect for NaF and what they're capable of...Brotherhood on the other hand....they're the worst alliance ive come across so far. They have a nice habit of supporting our seiges in their cities...makes things easier.

DeletedUser

Its cool to see you have some respect for NaF, even after the super harpy and DLU lack incident yesterday :p

DeletedUser

289. Class Act The True #1 Alliance :p, "for you Mofo <3" (From A Friend Of Yours)

Meh. I was going to respond to this, but I didn't want to blow up another thread with stupid, untrue comments from Paul, The Harpy Nuke Destroyer #DeathByArchers

DeletedUser

Its cool to see you have some respect for NaF, even after the super harpy and DLU lack incident yesterday :p
Hey lets just say it wasn't exactly the brightest moment for both our alliances :p
And trust me....the moment it takes little more than 200 birs to hold a seige and you guys give us the opportunity to take 3 of your cities within the span of 2 days....ill think of you guys and Brotherhood in the same thought. You underestimate exactly how bad they are.

DeletedUser

It'd be a different battlefield if at least one of those sieges had gone properly, our best hope was in the 2nd siege, but we couldn't out sail you guys :(
And refresh my memory, when did your alliance take 3 cities in 2 days? I'm being serious there

DeletedUser

I was talking about against Brotherhood. Well I'm not surprised you don't have a memory of it, it didn't involve your alliance in any way :p
Dates are 7-15 to 7-17 (2-3 days, but cs landings were within 2 days)
TW-Shadow 45 4,010 Fentar AngeloSG The Brotherhood Sails of Death 2014-07-15 08:07:44
Simia Ebrius 3,718 echaozh War Chimp The Brotherhood Sails of Death 2014-07-16 05:30:32
45-10 SUPER ONiON S* 4,093 Tispiken mohamedazam116 The Brotherhood Sails of Death 2014-07-17 06:45:08

DeletedUser

Meh. I was going to respond to this, but I didn't want to blow up another thread with stupid, untrue comments from Paul, The Harpy Nuke Destroyer #DeathByArchers

^ Contradicting yourself a bit? Just saying dude..

DeletedUser

Meh, a little bit, I'll give you that. But I actually had a big huge post written out that would've started another big argument that I erased and wrote that instead.