Top 10 Alliances(NEW)

DeletedUser

WOW i just wanted to see if their was a new top ten ranking and see this I have to admit Paul S your a funny dude

DeletedUser

NP when the next list coming out it been a while i want to laugh at people calling us a MRA again

DeletedUser

To be honest, there's still a good amount of MRAs in this world. I thought all would be gone by now but I was wrong lol

Excited for you guys to hit he next ocean milestone!

DeletedUser11632

is this the new trash talk thread?

This is the new "prove King Dr.Acula is an ignorant and arrogant player that everyone sides with and who kills everything in his path".

Dr.Acula, I'd like to see some proof that everyone sides with you and likes you, when you're the alliance that's at war with everyone while my alliance is at peace with many nearby alliances.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

This is the new "prove King Dr.Acula is an ignorant and arrogant player that everyone sides with and who kills everything in his path".

Dr.Acula, I'd like to see some proof that everyone sides with you and likes you, when you're the alliance that's at war with everyone while my alliance is at peace with many nearby alliances.

you seem to have a hard on for this man you know that right lol but I'll rather be in a alliance that War with Everybody then a alliance that war with nobody how am i to get BP. Also peace makes the game boring you know that right the game was made for you to attack people not just ghosts.

Also stop calling him Dr.Acula tell you have proof its getting annoying also i like him he funny so their proof right their;)

Paul i agree their are a lot of MRA in this World but we all know their not going to last longer then a few months do don't worry.Thank you working on it have to finish Cleaning up Triad and that milestone is ours

DeletedUser

but I'll rather be in a alliance that War with Everybody then a alliance that war with nobody how am i to get BP. Also peace makes the game boring you know that right the game was made for you to attack people not just ghosts.

^ My point VF. Continue on your city building. What I find funny, is you're bigger than me and yet I have significantly more ABP than you.. ;)

Jaron: Good luck! I've got some good friends there, hope you let them live at least! haha

DeletedUser

^ My point VF. Continue on your city building. What I find funny, is you're bigger than me and yet I have significantly more ABP than you.. ;)

Jaron: Good luck! I've got some good friends there, hope you let them live at least! haha

I'll see what i can do but if they don't start putting up fight or at least try and break a siege its not looking well i can't get any ABP from most of them being on VK all i can get is DBP but they won't attack or break a siege they only attack their old members which is so unfair I want to be attack for once lol

Side note:paul maybe you should make a top 10 i wouldn't mind seeing what you think about the other alliances

DeletedUser

Oh fineeee. You talked me into it (Seeing as Kylehob is neglecting his duties!)!!

So, after looking and some mail, here's my thoughts. Based on stats, rep, etc.

1) Aeterna Victoriae
Although I don't know a lot of them personally. They seem to be doing the best. Reminds me of my old team from Gythium [*Sniff, :\ Sigh*] (In terms of area controlled). However, unsure of who they're fighting exactly. Grepostats shows nothing but internals and a few cities taken from various alliances. Some big some small. However, based upon map, I expect a nice fight vs Triad, SOS, or PR soon. In game stats mean nothing and I proved that in my last world. So I'm not regarding them. I say they'll last another 6 months considering the competition here is fairly weak upon looking at the rosters of other allys. Past that, if they fall, it'll be for internal reasons (Unless they get in a fight with my friend ;) lol ).

2) Blood Legion
MRA to begin with and still shows major signs of it. Takes over little people only but just recently got in a "fight with TM. However, they bring in every person who is afraid to fight. Also, considering the roster, a big team of woosies who think they're better than they are. But maybe that's why they're pacted with almost everyone that could cause them to lose?? (lol). Anyways, Have 73 and 75 well under their control, the rest, not so much. Pretty spread out and I can already tell they're not stable. They've been through many changes and this'll cause their downfall if a bigger team doesn't decide to just rid the world of them first. I don't see them lasting even 6 months from now. But should last at least two (don't prove me wrong boys, I don't like being wrong!). However, if they're attacked by a big alliance like them, I wonder where they'll run to? Considering that's all their alliance is: A bunch of runaways..

3) The Knights Who Say Ni
WORST. NAME. EVER. For real, this name is on practically EVERY world at some point. I'm a hater. However, great group of guys. Great roster. Have a strong team that's small and easily manageable and can do a LOT of damage. However, Sadface, isn't a great leader by any stretch of the means. He's just a dude who spends a lot of gold and has some knowledge. If he knew how to lead, they'd own three times the area with an iron fist and would be #1. But we'll see if he sticks around. Beachdaze told King that "they're (beach and sad) getting bored with this world". But hey, when you're on Pella and neglecting your best team, I'd be "bored" too.....
They won't last another 6 months due to internal issues with leadership failings. However, if I'm wrong and they do, they won't be around once 10 months hit for sure. They'll probably be merged into someone at that point. Overall, they'll survive, but won't go to the EG as TKWSN.

4) Fight Club
I remember these boys very well from Omega. "Cheated" their way to victory in world Delta by pacting everyone and remaining in a far corner of the world where no one could even begin to hope to touch them. Although good strategy (I guess), "Cheated" is placed as many players from the world also complained about cheating instances and how they never fought. Which, this is a war game so poor show there. But hey, sounds like another alliance I know (*Cough* BL). I fought them in Omega. Did great against them and was winning the war (which surprised me because I still was learning and they had won already). However, lost eventually due to a neighboring alliance betraying us because the leaders we're beyond stupid. I explained ot them that FC would come after them and that we needed to work together, they said FC won't touch us. So after holding out a full month on my team being 24 people vs FC, their two academies and the other ally (totalling 330+ people), we just said "screw it" and left. FC also isn't very trustworthy in my experience. But, they're doing good at least in area controlled. But internalizing like crazy!! Look at all those red players!! Jeez guys, might want to bring your little people into FC! They'll last 5-8 months max before falling.

5) Triad
Many friends here. But they're losing their grip fast. They own one ocean fully. The rest are contended. At war with AV I & II??? Lots of internals though. But at least they're fighting (unlike most people in this world)!!! Personally, I don't see them lasting much longer. 4 months tops TBH.

6) Sails of Salvation
They're just in a bad area to begin with. A lot of internalizing, a picking on the smaller alliances. Some random city takes from PR but that's it. Don't have much hope for them honestly. Their best option, would be to merge into someone. Second best would be to pact the east, kill PR in the west. Outside of that, I see them gone in 6 months (if they don't with option 2, or do and fail miserably). IF they succeed in option 2, I'll reevaluate.

7) Delusions Of Grandeur
Now HERE is a team like my old (in terms of strength)!! Fighting EVERYONE and leaving none spared (check grepostats). Winning most of their wars if not all of them by a landslide (basing off first 3 pages of Gstats). They're fighters for sure! And right smack dab in the middle of the world. The BEST position for their type of team. They will for sure go on to the WW Era. Way to go LN! Better watch out Marathon, DOG is coming for you!!!

8 ) Leviathan
This is one of those alliances that is in running simply because there isn't enough good ones. They're stuck in their little corner in the northwest. Internalizing a bunch of people and picking on the small guys. Not even fighting anyone. Poor show. However, they'll live simply because the action is far away from them. They'll last a while.

9) Phoenix Rising
Poor alliance. In the rim, away from the action. Taking ghosts and internals. However, on page 4 they do have 2 AV cities! So maybe a little hope? Same as Leviathan. Simply there because there's not enough really good teams here.

10) The Militia
Skipping The Argonauts of Mayhem as it's FC's academy and is technically part of FC. Doesn't count for position.
Same as the previous two alliances. However, they're now "at war" with Blood Legion. Which is sad BL. They're beating BL 7-3.. And BL is TWICE THEIR SIZE AND TWICE THE ABP!!!!!! Anyone else care to tell me how "good" BL is?????????? Rooting for them because they're showing BL people how silly they really are. And if TM beats BL. I'm gonna praise them like no other! For real BL how are you so terrible??????!?!??!????!?!?!?!???? If war continues like this (and I don't see it not), they'll not only kill BL, but rise up quick. They'll last a long time.

Alliances to look out for:

*Based on texts, numbers, etc*
The Militia
Sledgehammers
Black Legion
Legions of War

DeletedUser

To give an update on the BL TM fight. Blood has doubled their city takes! Good job! They now have 6 cities taken.. TM has 8.. So BL is catching up! Still...

20131126-084422.jpg

DeletedUser9858

LOL you are so far off from the truth you have no idea , if you were twice as smart you would still be stupid. A little info , we have three wars going , but you would not know that , would you. oh ya that's right we pact with everyone. again i refer to my previous comment about your intelligence.

DeletedUser

LOL you are so far off from the truth you have no idea , if you were twice as smart you would still be stupid. A little info , we have three wars going , but you would not know that , would you. oh ya that's right we pact with everyone. again i refer to my previous comment about your intelligence.

Refer to when I shut up VF about who you're "At war" with at the stats and physical evidence tells everyone you're lieing.. Just saying..

However, I hear you opened up fire on Black Legion today.. LOL. Good luck Blood.

DeletedUser11632

Refer to when I shut up VF about who you're "At war" with at the stats and physical evidence tells everyone you're lieing.. Just saying..

However, I hear you opened up fire on Black Legion today.. LOL. Good luck Blood.

I'd just like to point out that you didn't shut me up at all, I realized that it's pointless arguing with you because you will never admit how much stronger Blood Legion is than your little Black Legion (oh now you guys have an academy! You guys are an MRA you're so terrible! I don't see you lasting 3 months! blah blah blah). But now I want to post just so everyone else seeing this can hopefully realize how you lie.

Stop trying to hide it, everyone knows who you are. You are equally as arrogant as Dr.Acula is in-game (http://prntscr.com/5etc7v) I wish I had a screenshot of the posts you made back when we shared our forums between our two alliances, but at the same time, I'm so thankful for not having to deal with you, when we can now just attack you instead. Both of you say you've never lost a war in any of your previous worlds, and still have not once backed up that statement. Give me proof. (FYI, I have no respect for leaders who lie to other alliances in the hopes of saving their own skin by convincing other alliances that bigger and more powerful alliances are bullies who should not be sided with. Reminds me of exactly what King Dr.Acula did with Raven Beard, or now Black Legion II.) You become overly aggressive and attempt to support your point of having a "perfect track record." I don't want any of this trash: http://prntscr.com/5etbd9, I want real, concrete proof of how perfect you say you are.

You pay attention to the #20 alliance when it changes its name for a very brief amount of time. What reason could you possibly have for paying attention to that unless you're somehow involved? Don't even try to tell me that it's because you pay that much attention to detail. http://prntscr.com/5et9q6

You know information that nobody could/would care to possibly know unless you are located nearby all these alliances and know what's happening with them. This world forum isn't updated or posted in frequently enough for any outsider (not in the world) to really have any clue as to what's happening on a day-to-day basis in the world. And yet you seem to know. How? Do you know a person in this world that just tells you everything that happens? Why would you possibly care about that if you don't play in this world?

You contradict yourself on multiple points. You said, at nearly the same time, that you still play on Gythium (http://prntscr.com/5ete45 posted at 3:09 am, and then http://prntscr.com/5etfr5, posted at 4:23 that same morning), but also that you used to play on that world. You also have said that you don't even have an in-game profile on us37 Marathon, and yet you've also implied that you're in Blood Legion. http://prntscr.com/5etct8. Here you literally say that your siege on a Blood Legion Rebel city went pretty well, even though it still got broken. How much more obvious could it be than that?

And for that last screenshot, you even go on and say that you always back up what you say, so why haven't you done so yet?

DeletedUser

I'd just like to point out that you didn't shut me up at all...

OKAY.. I didn't realize providing the proof wasn't proving you wrong?

Stop trying to hide it, everyone knows who you are. You are equally as arrogant as Dr.Acula is in-game (http://prntscr.com/5etc7v) I wish I had a screenshot of the posts you made back when we shared our forums between our two alliances, but at the same time, I'm so thankful for not having to deal with you, when we can now just attack you instead. Both of you say you've never lost a war in any of your previous worlds, and still have not once backed up that statement. Give me proof. (FYI, I have no respect for leaders who lie to other alliances in the hopes of saving their own skin by convincing other alliances that bigger and more powerful alliances are bullies who should not be sided with. Reminds me of exactly what King Dr.Acula did with Raven Beard, or now Black Legion II.) You become overly aggressive and attempt to support your point of having a "perfect track record." I don't want any of this trash: http://prntscr.com/5etbd9, I want real, concrete proof of how perfect you say you are.

First, where in the WORLD did RB come into play here? Secondly, King has no control over who names their alliances what. You guys named yourselves Blood Legion to align yourselves with Black Legion (which King came up with Black Legion (though Zant modified the name a bit because King had a bit more to it at first)). So let me ask you whose the silly looking one?

As for "I have to be King because I know too much blah blah". How do you KNOW that I'm King? I could be his brother, a good friend, etc. I could be anyone and like I've said before, I could easily have been someone whose taught him. You want proof of him never losing? Look at your academy... He told Surrinder and Roric BOTH he didn't want the pact to end (although they'd broken it multiple times). They dropped it. He said "if anything else, war". Pwille sent some waves, He came knocking, and they ran to you like little cry babies. Before that, Vortex. Which also merged into Blood. Before that Trojan Warriors (even though that didn't really count as a "war" because he never called it nor were any cities taken). So I'd say he's got a perfect record too considering everyone's thrown up the white flag a VERY SECOND he came to town..

You want my proof? Go over to gythium's map. Put in MI and Ely. Then look at the forums. I controlled HALF OF THAT WORLD with my team. THC (the winners of World Beta), I DESTROYED when we warred. However, I "lost" because my pacted ally (ely) betrayed me. Much like you guys did with King. THC didn't beat me nor has anyone. And the ONLY person to EVER take a city from me while I'm actually defending is chunkimonki. And He beat me by literally 5 troops to spare (luck got me). In world Tau, lost because of a pacted ally betrayal. The alliances I was at war with I killed. In Beta, I killed everyone there we warred with too (for the little time I was there). In Omega, I crushed the winners of World Delta. Lost because a pacted ally betrayed me. Each time the ally betrayed me, it's literally been due to idiot leaders like you and the rest that are in Blood. They all died immediately afterwards (however Ely is currently Dying). NO alliance that I've faced from start to finish that started off an enemy I've lost to. Nor shall I ever. I don't lose in war. Plain and simple. I only lose because my allies realize I'm growing too quickly and becoming too strong and they don't want to become my food. Which is fair enough. Gythium though, was a different case as you'll see in the forums.

You pay attention to the #20 alliance when it changes its name for a very brief amount of time. What reason could you possibly have for paying attention to that unless you're somehow involved? Don't even try to tell me that it's because you pay that much attention to detail. http://prntscr.com/5et9q6

No, I don't pay that much attention to you guys. Don't flatter yourselves. Like I said above, you don't know my relationship with King and he easily could've told me that and/or I saw it through his computer. I just like showing the world for what you really are because I know it annoys the crap out of you because everyone knows it's true. Even you guys. Otherwise, if I was "lieing", you wouldn't defend yourselves at all and try coming back at me :)

You know information that nobody could/would care to possibly know unless you are located nearby all these alliances and know what's happening with them. This world forum isn't updated or posted in frequently enough for any outsider (not in the world) to really have any clue as to what's happening on a day-to-day basis in the world. And yet you seem to know. How? Do you know a person in this world that just tells you everything that happens? Why would you possibly care about that if you don't play in this world?

See, previous response.

You contradict yourself on multiple points. You said, at nearly the same time, that you still play on Gythium (http://prntscr.com/5ete45 posted at 3:09 am, and then http://prntscr.com/5etfr5, posted at 4:23 that same morning), but also that you used to play on that world. You also have said that you don't even have an in-game profile on us37 Marathon, and yet you've also implied that you're in Blood Legion. http://prntscr.com/5etct8. Here you literally say that your siege on a Blood Legion Rebel city went pretty well, even though it still got broken. How much more obvious could it be than that?

A) Was. Is. it's a mis-type. Calm down young one. You can check the stats. I'm still there. Still kicking butt and get ABP baby! I'm more or less enjoying the fireworks right now because of what happened and what I did just before they backstabbed me.
B ) See Previous post.

And for that last screenshot, you even go on and say that you always back up what you say, so why haven't you done so yet?

Just did. Have fun with your "world war" LOL

DeletedUser

I would just like to set the record straight on behalf of the former Rebel Rejects because your wrongness infuriates me >_<.

The Rebel Rejects was a great alliance, as great an alliance as ever was or will be, at least on this server. It was a close-knit alliance full of aggressive warriors and newbies that they were helping to quickly into aggressive warriors in a way that few alliances ever effectively do. We were the underdogs, but also becoming a force to be reckoned with.

The Black Legion had far less to do with why the Rebel Rejects merged than you seem to think it did. Talks with the Blood Legion started before we had any problems with Black Legion. Our issues with Mr. Dr. King were mere coincidence. We could have dealt with a war with Black Legion just fine ourselves.Especially since Black Legion also had the Knights to worry about on their west and an increasingly bad relationship with Blood Legion to the north and east.

So why did the Rebel Rejects actually merge? Well, many of our active players had been quitting due to real life stuff and the opportunity to combine forces with our ally just seemed appealing.
P.S. If Black Legion wants to survive it should really be sweet talking, not trash talking. But it's probably too late for that. thisisgrepolis

P.P.S. Who do I think you are? Probably as you say you are---a friend of Dr. King. You have to be either a member of Black Legion who is fairly high in the hierarchy or a very apathetic Blood Legion member who's personal friendship obviously trumps any loyalty to your alliance.

Okay...now you may continue your attempts at psychological warfare.

DeletedUser

Fair enough point AK, HOWEVER, ypou guys were actually supposed to merge with Black Legion BEFORE your talks with Blood every started. But you guys broke the pact terms multiple times so you realized you couldn't do that anymore. IF what you've said is true that you could've handled them fine, there'd be no reason to merge into Blood in the first place.

So although your story KINDA helps RR's cause, it's also doesn't because it doesn't align with what actually happened and took place. Your talks started AFTER you betrayed King and broke the pact.

So nice try.

As for "Who do I think I am". Ask VF. lol "The Supreme Overlord Ruler!" hahahahaha
(IT was a joke VF, calm down).

DeletedUser

are you all still doing this really does this make you all feel like big boys now grow up this is getting childish

Also i already told you am the supreme overlord of everything Paul

DeletedUser

are you all still doing this really does this make you all feel like big boys now grow up this is getting childish

Also i already told you am the supreme overlord of everything Paul

Fineeeeeeeeeeeeee -_-

As for you being the SOR, we'll have to settle it soon. 8)

DeletedUser10923

i think detective vf overlooked a few important scenarios:
1. paul s. is actually vf's neighbor and gets information from vf's late night crying sessions
- or -
2. paul s. is actually vf and vf doesn't know :D

DeletedUser

i think detective vf overlooked a few important scenarios:
1. paul s. is actually vf's neighbor and gets information from vf's late night crying sessions
- or -
2. paul s. is actually vf and vf doesn't know :D

hahahahahahahahahahhaa!!!!