Theta Milestone

DeletedUser

I agree lol. I want to nominate Purple Hornet for personality of the month

DeletedUser1048

Davimor is the first to 25k dbp, and Bull3377 is the first to 25k abp.

DeletedUser2569

MCD is so close to have a public coalition formed against us :p
Sadly it's 4 alliances and some out of top 12, instead of 3 inside top 12 xD

DeletedUser1048

Yeah, only two of the alliances are in the top 12 sadly, unless we would have gotten a nice milestone ;)

DeletedUser2569

Isn't there anyone who have killed 5k militia yet? :p
The first who post proof of having killed 5k militia get's the milestone:p

And MCD got a milestone now:p 100k DBP xD

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser1048

Actually now we get this milestone, as NML, TR and now the Sin.dicate are all in the top 12 and all of them have over 400k points.

DeletedUser

Actually now we get this milestone, as NML, TR and now the Sin.dicate are all in the top 12 and all of them have over 400k points.

Thats kind of weak after the fact. just gotta toot your horn one last time huh? I guess thats expected by the guy running the post.

BTW to qualify, the alliance being attacked should be in the top 10 at the time the award is given. what are you guys 25th?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser2569

Where does the milestone say anything about being in top 10 to qualify? o_O
Weak or not, this is just a list of facts.

DeletedUser1048

Thats kind of weak after the fact. just gotta toot your horn one last time huh? I guess thats expected by the guy running the post.

BTW to qualify, the alliance being attacked should be in the top 10 at the time the award is given. what are you guys 25th?

I am reporting a milestone, I have no idea what irritates TR about a milestone being reported but they seem to get angry anytime someone talks in the forum :p

DeletedUser

I am reporting a milestone, I have no idea what irritates TR about a milestone being reported but they seem to get angry anytime someone talks in the forum :p

I wasn't aware that I spoke for all of The Reckoning. I, Me, One, feels like you are just trying to grasp any bit of relevance you can. How about an award for the shortest war lost while you are at it. :D

and please stop assuming all of us (TR) are typing our posts with anger. it is possible to express an opinion without gritting our teeth and fuming out of our ears :p

DeletedUser1048

I wasn't aware that I spoke for all of The Reckoning. I, Me, One, feels like you are just trying to grasp any bit of relevance you can. How about an award for the shortest war lost while you are at it. :D

and please stop assuming all of us (TR) are typing our posts with anger. it is possible to express an opinion without gritting our teeth and fuming out of our ears :p

Not sure if it can be even called a war if half of TR is pretty much ex MCD guys :p

DeletedUser2569

If me and joseph had said that all should stay and fight till the bitter end it would have lasted longer, but no point in ruining the game for most of our members...
And the war is still not over yet:\

DeletedUser1048

If me and joseph had said that all should stay and fight till the bitter end it would have lasted longer, but no point in ruining the game for most of our members...
And the war is still not over yet:\

Yeah it ain't over, we are still having fun sinking CS and collecting nice bp ;)