Theta Milestone

DeletedUser1048

lol Your attack lands a second after the CS, why would you cancel it you could have gotten nice bp for sinking the CS ;)

DeletedUser2569

Not you xD But other TR members :p
I'm quite sure i have some TR members attacking a siege from going on form another TR member... Will try to find it in my chaos of reports xD Getting 4 reports for each attacks is quite annoying :p

DeletedUser585

I enjoy reading through all of these forums. TR and some MCD guys are pretty humorous :)

DeletedUser2569

You have just been watching from the sideline in this "war" :p

DeletedUser2714

thank you leo for putting "war in "" ;) that makes it much more clear for those who understand the term war...

DeletedUser1685

Just realized someone snuck "Public Coalition" in as Mad Cow Disease.

Does it count as a "Public Coalition" when you are attacked by 3 top 12 even when only 2 of them are actually working together?

TR and TS were together. The others were piling on. Idt that is a coalition, If we are counting that..wouldn't Kanna get that milestone first?

DeletedUser308

Leo and Joseph keep insisting that we were working with JFL and the other alliance against them.

When really it was only TR and TS working together. Kanna should get the milestone instead.

DeletedUser1685

Depends on the rules.

But if is for a team facing 3 top alliances..then it's Kanna.

If it's for a team facing a real Coalition..than nobody has it yet.
At least until Kanna actually talks GP & whoever else into coordinating against Tr.

DeletedUser298

TR was never working with JFL, when PH or eck dictated JFL never worked at all with TR.

DeletedUser2569

Which 3 alliances are working against KANNA then? :)

And raffy, i already said more than once that i KNOW you didn't work with JFL, so how many times do i have to repeat it until you finally understand it? :\