Theta Milestone

DeletedUser

I will agree with you there RussBoss, but our alliance is still learning, we do not have as many experienced players as JFL does, we as an alliance only started on epsilon and only have a few number of players with real experience, but we live and we learn. Not gonna be mad about anything, it helps to learn the game. And whomever my opponent is doesn't matter we play the game for the games sake. Though it does seem like JFL has a thing for us. ;)

DeletedUser2654

How did you know we did and that was a very inspirational speech. :)
+ rep

DeletedUser

Not gonna be mad about anything

Yeah, RussBuss is right on how good that was, but that line, I want you to voice to your members. I have been cursed out by three of your members now so I think they are mad at me. :D

DeletedUser

Ah well, I cannot control everyone. My alliance is a diplomacy not a dictatorship I won't and can't force everyone to be happy about how the game works. lol. What I can tell you is that within our leadership at least there is much more maturity, now if it was one of my leaders cussing you out let me know please. And forward me a copy of the mail in game. I expect high standards for those whom have leadership rights within my alliance and cussing someone out simply isn't cool with me enemy or not.

DeletedUser2654

Well, as being a leader and/or founder of an alliance you have the duty to keep your alliance straight. Just because they are a member and not a leader does not mean they cannot have consequences as well. Set restrictions in your alliance, that is your job and if they don't listen give them a warning or kick them.

DeletedUser

I agree with you RussBoss, i may not like imposing things without a vote, but this is one of those common sense things, I forget not everyone has it, so now if it happens again those players will be dealt with. We might not be an experienced bunch, but we do have our honor, and it doesn't sit well with me to have the alliance's name tarnished because of the wayward mouths of a few.

DeletedUser2654

Nice to see some people still care, Thanks for reading.

DeletedUser

We might not be an experienced bunch, but we do have our honor, and it doesn't sit well with me to have the alliance's name tarnished because of the wayward mouths of a few.

Agreed, refreshing to see! ;)

DeletedUser

-Defense Battle Points-

500 Points: joe crack
2k Points: InVaDeRs
5k Points: Bull3377
25k Points:
50k Points:
125k Points:
250k Points:
500k Points:
1 Million Points:
2 Million Points:
Nobody even has 5k defensive BP D:

DeletedUser2569

I should stop editing this in the middle of the night-.-
Fixed it now...

DeletedUser1048

davimor is the first to 5 cities, I feel like I report all the milestones around here :D

DeletedUser

King Leo II said: "Win Personality of the Month:"

The world opened in March, and its April right now. So isn't this milestone a bit useless?

DeletedUser1048

King Leo II said: "Win Personality of the Month:"

The world opened in March, and its April right now. So isn't this milestone a bit useless?

The world opened on March 28th, a month still hasn't gone by.