The Downfall of Appraxiadaddy (Important)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bradonthedestroyer

Philosopher
By everyone I suppose you mean your MRA of an alliance who's best argument/hope against us is that some of us will ghost right? Okay I guess that's fair, I forgot as you put it you have 175+ players and then some.

I love how you say you wish him the best, then go and seem to mock him for it.

Its really ironic how you talk about being afraid of a real fight yet have 9 alliances to help you. According to Boondocks this was because of Vendetta too. You honestly sound like the most ridiculous person in the forums right now. Sorry man can't even take this seriously. LOL

i dont see how i was mocking? just stating facts. this is the 2nd world hes started an alliance and ghosted out within 3 months. thats just a fact, if you dont have time for grepolis dont play. its that simple.

yes there are a lot of people in my alliance. you guys haven't shut up about that in 2 weeks. nobody cares. complain all you want it doesn't make a difference. it just makes you guys look unoriginal and repetitive . boo hooo they have too many guys. we get it . anyone spending time in the externals gets it. the only person who still cares about this is you . so again ill say. how about you just shut up and play the game?

and as for afraid of a real fight. Pretty sure i took two cities off TT last night. two cities that saw maybe 3 attacks in a attempt to break siege. you had your chance at a real fight last night. and you were too afraid to take it

Last edited:

DeletedUser4951

Right so he left because he didn't have time to play this world so he left before he got in too deep. Or you could go with Lemur's theory either or. But the fact you're harping on it so much is weird. I'll tell you what, i'll text him for you and tell him you've been missing him.

Its adorable that you think you're original and i'm repetitive but I encourage you to read back a few times. That's about as far in as I got this time. So ima just say TLDR and wish you the best in life.

DeletedUser10777

Wow... Now tell me how you guys really feel? Lol great stuff man.... Bradon you got the heat on them boys in the core?????

DeletedUser

I think this got off topic a bit lol not that I care I don't know ad or half these guys except from seeing tsf all over pella forums the same way... not that I'm hating on him either lol

DeletedUser

Any alliance led by Dub are basically scrubs and will probably quit or ghost before the server ends. Dub really really sucks as a grep player.

P.S. I mean really really sucks.....

DeletedUser8159

Any alliance led by Dub are basically scrubs and will probably quit or ghost before the server ends. Dub really really sucks as a grep player.

P.S. I mean really really sucks.....

You're right, im horrible at this game... So i welcome you and others to attack me. All challenges are welcome as it states in my profile in every world/server i go to. Im done talking in the externals, if anyone has something to say... then come at me on the battlefield. I'll be waiting.... Step yo game up!

DeletedUser12660

You're right, im horrible at this game... So i welcome you and others to attack me. All challenges are welcome as it states in my profile in every world/server i go to. Im done talking in the externals, if anyone has something to say... then come at me on the battlefield. I'll be waiting.... Step yo game up!

He tells everybody to come at him, when he's surrounded by his allies.

DeletedUser10777

he tells everybody to come at him, when he's surrounded by his allies.

isnt that the name of the game? Your and your allies nukes just have to beat his and his allies..... Whoever they are......

DeletedUser

No need, u will quit this server in probably less than a month and wait for another world to start up like u have been doing. Cant argue with facts....

DeletedUser

It seems that we can't keep on topic like Charl asked a few pages back. Thread Closed.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.