The Downfall of Appraxiadaddy (Important)

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

it sounds like this server is nothing but a bunch of gold using noobs that are really bad grep players. lucky for u guys, i wont be playing this server. all i know is one of the leaders sucks really really bad and no reason for anyone to listen to him. he wont make it to the end of the server because he never does......

DeletedUser8461

lucky for u guys, i wont be playing this server..

smiley_emoticons_stevieh_rolleyes.gif

DeletedUser12110

Darth Nihilus...you must use the force to understand Darth Wookie's comment.
He is asking if you are are gold using noob or if you are a really bad grep player since you are playing in this world...and it was funny.

See you fellas at the Sith meeting!

DeletedUser

Darth Nihilus...you must use the force to understand Darth Wookie's comment.
He is asking if you are are gold using noob or if you are a really bad grep player since you are playing in this world...and it was funny.

See you fellas at the Sith meeting!

LOLZ
smiley_emoticons_lol.gif

DeletedUser12321

this will be like any other world, only worse. The people pumping piles of gold in will eventually stop doing it and good players will rise to the top. It always happens.

DeletedUser10246

Your question makes no sense..

Also, someone mentioned "why doesn't AD say he didn't type it". Well, because he's banned from the EF. That's why.

I'm sure once the wheel turns someone in there will figure it out

DeletedUser4951

LOL you know, there's a lot of people who cause their fair share drama in Grepo. Lemur, AD, many others. But lets get real Paul is bottom of the food chain.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser11717

LOL you know, there's a lot of people who cause their fair share drama in Grepo. Lemur, AD, many others. But lets get real Paul is a down right noob.

Right, because my team in Gythium made yours look like garbage and we weren't #1 in anything we did minus the 6 oceans we had as opposed to your BARELY 3?

Tsf, get real, and get lost. You're not even going to make any kind waves on this world either. You'll just ghost out like you always do because you're "bored". You're among the top people to start drama and garbage to this whole game. You just like playing two face.

You were JUST begging me to join your "tournament" world. You've also asked to be on the same alliance as you and to help lead it.. How about you pick a side you want to be on.
Now, please refrain from talking to me dude. I've already had enough of you.

Darth Wookie: Pretty sure taking over half a world in just under 6 months, kicking the Beta and Delta winners butts in war doesn't qualify me to be a noob? But maybe it does. Boondock Saints remembers very well how that went. And to be nice, since TSF is a massive snake, I gave them the win in Gythium just before I left as well.

Count Dooku: Thanks, see ya there.

DeletedUser

Hey everyone!

Please remember that discussing rule breaches and real life arguments between players is not allowed on those forums. I will start handing out bans to people who continue to bring it up.

If you have any further questions, send me a PM not to bring this thread further offtopic.

Regards,
Draqone

DeletedUser10246

Darth Wookie: Pretty sure taking over half a world in just under 6 months, kicking the Beta and Delta winners butts in war doesn't qualify me to be a noob? But maybe it does. Boondock Saints remembers very well how that went. And to be nice, since TSF is a massive snake, I gave them the win in Gythium just before I left as well.

This one time at band camp, i sunk 6 cs's with my purple ponies, and then 6 months later i built all the wonders with the power of the unicorn. Be lucky you werent there for that one, because if you were, I would have had to activate rainbow power on you.

DeletedUser

lets stay on topic everyone, the fact of the matter is AD is a selfish player and does not care for any other alliance or any other player outside his small group. he will pact and nap with your alliance or recruit you into his alliance for his personal gain. he is always finding a way to bring his allies down, always scheming and making back door deals. only advice is to weed out this issue and get AD off his high horse and put him in the Dirt where he belongs.

DeletedUser4951

Right, because my team in Gythium made yours look like garbage and we weren't #1 in anything we did minus the 6 oceans we had as opposed to your BARELY 3?

Tsf, get real, and get lost. You're not even going to make any kind waves on this world either. You'll just ghost out like you always do because you're "bored". You're among the top people to start drama and garbage to this whole game. You just like playing two face.

You were JUST begging me to join your "tournament" world. You've also asked to be on the same alliance as you and to help lead it.. How about you pick a side you want to be on and quit being bipolar.

Now, please refrain from talking to me dude. I've already had enough of you.

1) At one point in Gythium did this happen? Even with a group of first timers at the helm after I left and LG was hospitalized i'm pretty sure they'd have won. Mostly because you're pretty disorganized dude. The stats and witnesses speak for themselves on Gyth. Also you were spread across 6 oceans...At this point if you can't see the issue there you're a lost cause bruh. If you really wanna compare our reputations and abilities from Gythium then here's all you need to know. People actually wanted me on their teams in Gythium. Seriously, Ely asked me to come back, I got offered to restart and join THC I believe, and MS a team who had half its leaders receive a formal eviction notice from me, gave me an account and let me in their leadership. I think when TVM fell apart you just got made fun of by anyone who mattered...

2) Wait I start drama? Didn't you threaten to kill north.man for removing your founder rights? I think that's all that needs to be said on this topic really.

3) Begging? Not really. I asked you to join because A) You think you're this great leader so there's a roster of strong players. B) This one is at your expense sadly but you have such a disliked personality that I knew more people would sign up just to fight you. I guess I should apologize for being dishonest there. I don't recall asking you to lead with me though.

4) I did however encourage you to make a team to take on a premade I was helping lead. But you seemed really hesitant there for whatever reason.

Edit: When did you kick THC's rear end dude? Your team was the worst of the top 4 Seriously bro, this has gotten fairly sad. After a year its not even funny anymore.

lets stay on topic everyone, the fact of the matter is AD is a selfish player and does not care for any other alliance or any other player outside his small group. he will pact and nap with your alliance or recruit you into his alliance for his personal gain. he is always finding a way to bring his allies down, always scheming and making back door deals. only advice is to weed out this issue and get AD off his high horse and put him in the Dirt where he belongs.

There really isn't much to be said on AD from my end aside that i'm extremely disappointed in what I got. I'd like to put an official buyers beware label next to his premades. There now i'm on topic.

EDIT: Double post please delete second one not this one.

DeletedUser

Smolidon i dont know why you have to turn every thread into something about you in the past. get over your self and make your own thread if you wish to rant about random stuff.

The Downfall of Appraxiadaddy - Stay tuned for more Mass Mails from the Boss

-TheTruth-

Status
Not open for further replies.