The Downfall of Appraxiadaddy (Important)

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser12275

You haven't looked around the world much yet have you? Or even at the names and rankings of other teams. I see a really good fight coming one that will push us and AD's team to the limit and vice versa.

he is too busy running his mouth here in the externals i guess...that makes me wonder when is this fight going to start?:)

DeletedUser12660

he is too busy running his mouth here in the externals i guess...that makes me wonder when is this fight going to start?:)

The fighting began today. The war has began and in the end, only one will be standing.

DeletedUser11717

Who even are you??????????

And if anyone's "running their mouth on the externals", it's definitely TSF (sorry Daniel). Nobody posts here as much as him.

DeletedUser

Who even are you??????????

And if anyone's "running their mouth on the externals", it's definitely TSF (sorry Daniel). Nobody posts here as much as him.

Yes, but unlike yourself. TSF can back up everything he says.

DeletedUser5088

Hey guys,

Let's try to get this thread back on topic. I'd also like to remind you that personal insults and accusations of cheating are not allowed on the forums.

Kind Regards,
Charl

DeletedUser

So it Seems like the old Inkd Up AKA Trash Talk is still gonna bend over to the almighty appraxiadaddy. Dub must really be scared of AD and his Goons if hes still team mates with someone who does nothing but talk trash about how him and his members play. shows how much honor is played in this game. its a WAR game and everyone is scared to fight

http://www.army.mil/values/ should show you what the real definition of honor is. If not, then I can't help you.

DeletedUser11717

Well you accused me for bot using, Hacking people, insulting people!

Well support and i are waiting for you to back that up with proof ;-)

in the mean while i took your city! THX ;-)

I mean, I can have everyone else show their reports.. I know you gave me an 18 second window on purpose ;)

But hey, np. AND I DIDN'T REPORT YOU. North.man is the one who told me all of that. But, this is the last I'm saying anything on this subject.

DeletedUser4951

Why is it whenever someone who talks a lot of smack gets beat the first thing they do is either blame golding, botting, or both?

Bradonthedestroyer

Philosopher
Why is it whenever someone who talks a lot of smack gets beat the first thing they do is either blame golding, botting, or both?

and why is it that the ones who talk the most smack can be found in every single world forum. how about you shut up and finish a world before telling everyone how good you think you are. its the same stupid thing in every single world you hop around to

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser4951

and why is it that the ones who talk the most smack can be found in every single world forum. how about you shut up and finish a world before telling everyone how good you think you are. its the same stupid in every single world you hop around to

So this would imply you also hop into a lot of worlds then? Also never once said I was good, great, etc. I'm just average kitten making it through the world. :)

Also, finishing Troy as we speak. Led a premade there actually, looks like its gonna win. But I won't start an argument with you buddy. I know managing 5 branches and having multiple allies is a huge taxing experience. I hope someday that I can be as important as you an have multiple teams help me fight my battles.

Bradonthedestroyer

Philosopher
So this would imply you also hop into a lot of worlds then? Also never once said I was good, great, etc. I'm just average kitten making it through the world. :)

Also, finishing Troy as we speak. Led a premade there actually, looks like its gonna win. But I won't start an argument with you buddy. I know managing 5 branches and having multiple allies is a huge taxing experience. I hope someday that I can be as important as you an have multiple teams help me fight my battles.

HHHAAAAAA your battles are all fought in here Beware the all mighty keyboard warrior SMF.
ive seen you in plenty of worlds (not ones ive played in but in the forums talking trash). but you stats don't back any of it up. the truth is you hide behind better players and sit in here all high and mighty acting tough trying to pretend your not anything but a decent player with a big mouth

that team your "leading" in troy has you as the 39th ranked player. your not leading anything its just what i said above. you come in here and run your mouth while the real players play

DeletedUser4951

Keyboard warrior doing well in ABP, total BP, city takes (red flags), and i'd argue points though that last one doesn't matter. Also ran an op that dropped Pandas... But i'm so bad.

Troy...You do know I was a top 25 attacker before it died and all my fronts went green and blue right? I'd say where i'm at on a highly competitive world says that i'm doing fairly well. But hey, you're entitled to your opinion.

Bradonthedestroyer

Philosopher
Keyboard warrior doing well in ABP, total BP, city takes (red flags), and i'd argue points though that last one doesn't matter. Also ran an op that dropped Pandas... But i'm so bad.

So wait, you're just watching? Do you fancy me then? Because if so i'm sorry but I use Tinder not Grindr. :/

Troy...You do know I was a top 25 attacker before it died and all my fronts went green and blue right? I'd say where i'm at on a highly competitive world says that i'm doing fairly well. But hey, you're entitled to your opinion.

isnt that the problem tho? with you and all your guys. join for a few months. fight the noobs and when the real battles start ghost out.or go with the whole well i was to far away from the action bla bla bla. its the same garbage. and its not just you its most of your alliance. how many guys have you all already had quit on you? i mean aside from the guy who founded your alliance.

how will this wold be any different. when the real fight kicks in ahd you have to go up against teams that know how to play together. Not just attack for themselves how quick before you and the rest of your alliance ghost....... i guess well find out

BTW i try to keep my chat game related. bringing up and speculating dumb things like that just really shows how much of a keyboard warrior you truly are. with that being said expect to see me on here until you run out of noobs and ghost out like normal

Last edited:

DeletedUser4951

Not many people have quit and i'd say that early on lots of people had incentive with the siege times and such. Lots of people stuck it out so far. But this isn't really your business and if we are that bad why are you even going on these beta male style rants? Just prove your point and i'll even admit I was wrong publicly. Whitey had a funeral...I also led a premade during a funeral and it wasn't fun for anyone except our enemies. Imo it was probably best he differed to Dub and left. But hey, you're a classy guy bringing that up and all.

True, I guess we'll see what happens when real teams like BoS and The Bish come to us. But at least we didn't try to self preserve ourselves with everyone in our ocean. Easy to say you'll be around when you have 5 branches and at least 4 allies. I'm sure we could pull that off too.

Glad to know you'll keep watching me closely, not obsessive at all really. Also this chat was game related. Also fighting noobs is better than pacting them. ;)

Bradonthedestroyer

Philosopher
Not many people have quit and i'd say that early on lots of people had incentive with the siege times and such. Lots of people stuck it out so far. But this isn't really your business and if we are that bad why are you even going on these beta male style rants? Just prove your point and i'll even admit I was wrong publicly. Whitey had a funeral...I also led a premade during a funeral and it wasn't fun for anyone except our enemies. Imo it was probably best he differed to Dub and left. But hey, you're a classy guy bringing that up and all.

True, I guess we'll see what happens when real teams like BoS and The Bish come to us. But at least we didn't try to self preserve ourselves with everyone in our ocean. Easy to say you'll be around when you have 5 branches and at least 4 allies. I'm sure we could pull that off too.

Glad to know you'll keep watching me closely, not obsessive at all really. Also this chat was game related. Also fighting noobs is better than pacting them. ;)

uuuuh actually no you couldnt pull that off. because you and your alliance like to come in here and chest thump everyone in the world is sick of your crap. and its much easier to say ill be around when i know my alliance is stable and not full of people who will jump ship at the first sign of any sort of distress.

and as for whitey. funerals suck and i wish only the best but was that the same reason he ghosted out super early in OLY too?? i doubt it, they make vm for that sorta thing unfortunatly inno hasnt figured out how to fix being a plain ol quitter

at the end of the day its exactly like i said. you guys are afraid of a real fight. come in here and act tough all you want. good for you look how scary SMF is. when you ghost ill make sure to name your cities after you so people can look in the forums and laugh at how much garbage comes out of your mouth only to leave a world after 4 months

DeletedUser12660

Whitey only founded the alliance to get more players to join for Dub, everybody and there mother knows that half those members wouldnt be there if Whitey wasn't founding the alliance. TSF isnt the only one hiding behind his alliance which Im not afraid to admit that you are. Dub is also, along with a lot of other so calle great warriors that talk here on the forums. Watch them all quote this.

Bradonthedestroyer

Philosopher
Whitey only founded the alliance to get more players to join for Dub, everybody and there mother knows that half those members wouldnt be there if Whitey wasn't founding the alliance. TSF isnt the only one hiding behind his alliance which Im not afraid to admit that you are. Dub is also, along with a lot of other so calle great warriors that talk here on the forums. Watch them all quote this.

My mother was not aware of this. ill have to inform her ASAP haha

DeletedUser4951

By everyone I suppose you mean your MRA of an alliance who's best argument/hope against us is that some of us will ghost right? Okay I guess that's fair, I forgot as you put it you have 175+ players and then some.

I love how you say you wish him the best, then go and seem to mock him for it.

Its really ironic how you talk about being afraid of a real fight yet have 9 alliances to help you. According to Boondocks this was because of Vendetta too. You honestly sound like the most ridiculous person in the forums right now. Sorry man can't even take this seriously. LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.