The Downfall of Appraxiadaddy (Important)

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser4951

Because i'm a raging narcissist if you're getting letters from AD I assume we at one point shared a forum and you should already know this. Also if you want to get technical *I* didn't start the history lesson. I simply finished it. In all seriousness, out of respect for you if this continues I will move out. Sorry about that.

My question, if you have a bone to pick with AD, why are you bothering spying on him? You already pretty much killed any trust he could have built in this world.

DeletedUser

lol the real players just started to join this world :) we will see how it turns out no one alliance can really control any two or three oceans fully between 50 players so ww stage will be the real part of this world right now there is just a bunch of goons trying to play hard

DeletedUser10246

lol the real players just started to join this world :) we will see how it turns out no one alliance can really control any two or three oceans fully between 50 players so ww stage will be the real part of this world right now there is just a bunch of goons trying to play hard

yes because WW are so worth the trouble, lets war for how long then STOP!! simmer time.

DeletedUser

wont be to much simming with this small of a alliance wont be no more then 400 to 500 citys per most alliances small areas easy to infiltrate and the top alliances with there 1000plus city's from simming bp off of small players for half the world wont be able to be allied up then as they will all want the throne

DeletedUser

So it Seems like the old Inkd Up AKA Trash Talk is still gonna bend over to the almighty appraxiadaddy. Dub must really be scared of AD and his Goons if hes still team mates with someone who does nothing but talk trash about how him and his members play. shows how much honor is played in this game. its a WAR game and everyone is scared to fight

DeletedUser13048

So it Seems like the old Inkd Up AKA Trash Talk is still gonna bend over to the almighty appraxiadaddy. Dub must really be scared of AD and his Goons if hes still team mates with someone who does nothing but talk trash about how him and his members play. shows how much honor is played in this game. its a WAR game and everyone is scared to fight

Are you surprised? The biggest baddest talkers on here always are the biggest cowards when it comes to an actual war. Plus, Dub is used to bending over to Siren. Siren = seagull, loud, annoying, swoops in to talk a bunch of trash, craps all over everything and leaves.

Truth, is that AD's Facebook pic? Nice.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser12660

What would you expect ? Dub knows how it'll end if they go to war with TT, being one of the only alliances capable of running him. He'll regret it when AD has him kicked from his own alliance.

DeletedUser8159

wow all 3 of you are like old ladies at a sowing table. Talk much? especially without any knowledge or facts to back up your claims... yall best start acting right.

DeletedUser1048

If all the guys who talk about how it is a war game and how everyone is cowards actually fought in game with these alliances then it would make more sense. Otherwise it is just random chunks of spam coming from players who are doing the exact thing they accuse others of doing.

DeletedUser4951

Guys lets stop bickering and get back to whats really important....Me...and my narcissism. 8)

DeletedUser11717

wow all 3 of you are like old ladies at a sowing table. Talk much? especially without any knowledge or facts to back up your claims... yall best start acting right.

I mean, I know all those "facts" dub.. They are right.. Sorry to break it to ya.

But why are you caring if you pacted with the only alliance that right now has a good chance to ruin you? That's smart playing. Disappointing considering what this world was meant for, but smart.

Just make sure you honor your pacts. I know that's a hard thing to come by these days ;)

DeletedUser4951

I mean, I know all those "facts" dub.. They are right.. Sorry to break it to ya.

But why are you caring if you pacted with the only alliance that right now has a good chance to ruin you? That's smart playing. Disappointing considering what this world was meant for, but smart.

You haven't looked around the world much yet have you? Or even at the names and rankings of other teams. I see a really good fight coming one that will push us and AD's team to the limit and vice versa.

DeletedUser

You haven't looked around the world much yet have you? Or even at the names and rankings of other teams. I see a really good fight coming one that will push us and AD's team to the limit and vice versa.
pact mates is what we are , and bygones need to be bygones everyone makes mistakes sometimes and while i dont condone what the brother did, as someone who has led and founded alliances and had differences with my cofounders and friends from time to time .. i understand his thinking.. most of you have been there or done something like it smilo , i dont even want to start on the treachery i have seen you do on both this server and en .. and i still like you... somewhat :D.
point is we have some awesome settings and before its all done we are all going to get the fight we wanted ... because this is not a world made for diplomacy ... so rather than chit chat about stuff thats over and done, lets get some thisisgrepolis -p.t.
double post somehow .. please delete one

DeletedUser4951

I'm curious what treachery have I done on EN? PM me so not to derail the thread again.

But at the end of the day you are right. Pact mates we are and shall remain so long as this incident doesn't happen again. But i'm curious as to why you quoted THAT comment. I was saying together we'd be pushed by others still and its not game over haha.

DeletedUser

I'm curious what treachery have I done on EN? PM me so not to derail the thread again.

But at the end of the day you are right. Pact mates we are and shall remain so long as this incident doesn't happen again. But i'm curious as to why you quoted THAT comment. I was saying together we'd be pushed by others still and its not game over haha.
because it sounded like you meant a battle between us . and that only hurts us and give those undeserving a chance to win

DeletedUser4951

Nah, I mean there's some outside forces that could still challenge us. The world is young, so there's no telling what happens. But from my count there's three forces that will at least present sport worst case. The best case we got ourselves a good war on our hands. There's also under dog teams one which I spot but might have showed up too late for its position.

DeletedUser11243

HA HA, LMAO @ -theTruth-'s photo. That is AD's facebook photo, like that is AD in person. Look at that DUCK face...

It is?

Just checked it out, and it is.

Hey AD,
I'm looking for a place to sit. Call me.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.