Rate your MRA!

dreadnaught

Senior Citizen
LMFAO!

So there you go, She has no idea what she is actually talking about in regards to LGBT and do agree with her it's not a topic for the forums. I think in belles own special way she has tried to show (I think) she treats everyone as equals by tasering them,, regardless.

Last edited:

Dux Vox

Citizen
LOL

Ok Belle.

Wasn't trying to bait you but I do accept your reply. First I thought you was purposely been offensive, now can see it's lack of education and language barrier perhaps. Maybe educate more on the topics that are important in society? Will be more than happy to discord chat you and help along them lines?. Just send me a msg here with your discord. Still little fishy the others mentioned are still banned from forums, But I will drop it as that's aimed at support.

Thanks for your reply.
You have to take into account cultural differences. She's in Russia no? Or she's Russian I think. Their society educates them on values that might not align with Western expectations.

Clintvs

Newcomer
You have to take into account cultural differences. She's in Russia no? Or she's Russian I think. Their society educates them on values that might not align with Western expectations.
maybe she should go back to her comrades then in the Russian servers? is the US the correct server for her values? No offense intended.

Dux Vox

Citizen
I mean people have different values, but they travel to other places, right? sometimes they like those places better and settle, then they start to adopt the values of the new place. America was built by just such people. It's on the Statue of Liberty.

Clintvs

Newcomer
I mean people have different values, but they travel to other places, right? sometimes they like those places better and settle, then they start to adopt the values of the new place. America was built by just such people. It's on the Statue of Liberty.
we really don't need or want Natalia. I'm suspecting you've never played against her? probably only with her?

dreadnaught

Senior Citizen
we really don't need or want Natalia. I'm suspecting you've never played against her? probably only with her?
Mate! I have spent the last 3 weeks trying get in her DMs and finally succeeded. I'm in love with that chick. She's fun bubbly strong and just a flame. You guys chase her off I will be pi$$ed lol. She might say things that some can take offense to but if you actually look at her posts its harmless and she clearly doesn't mean offense. She's just trying to have some fun like the rest of us and she's really open to "banter" so you can make fun and give her a poke, but unlike others here she just takes it as a bit of banter and has a laugh. Yeh she's Russian so? why cant she just be a person here for some fun times and to chat grep. which she is doing in the threads where she's been left alone. These EN guys keep dropping here causing sh!t because there jealous we have an active fun loving chick (that's gorgeous) chatting to us. lmao!! to desperate? Not sure if she saw my post about how I described her eyes. I'm joking I do think she's pretty awesome though...would for real take her out on a date wine and dine her, Seen her address I'm not to far, some nice romantic parks there nice little picnic spot strawberry's and wine.. but she likes Exit sadge.

Dux Vox

Citizen
neither I dunno her except seeing all the back-and-forth flaming on the forums, but whatever happens in a game i cant understand the level of hostility that's going around the forums these days

Clintvs

Newcomer
she's just known for her dirty tactics selfish play style and company she keeps. Just a well known group that bot there way to the top in worlds. Natalia does use what has been described in here previously (her body) to the groups advantage but after reading all this stuff she probably does it to please Exit. It's not just Natalia it's the whole group, she's getting hit because she's the only one actually speaking here. Pretty sure rest are banned. she was bad in EN server but debbipan said she was known as mystique I knew her as satanica where she used to play side by side with charlie spamming people out their game pretty sure she turned on him due to Exit. Maybe if Exit travels over to the RU server Natalia will follow and finally go home no more hassle.

Revolt blows. lol

dreadnaught

Senior Citizen
ezgif-2-330c4dfc26.gif

you is so embarrassing is like you super power it cringe but i is kinda like McDonalds wink wink hahaha

#cheapgirltodate #exitimjokingloveyou
Got so many freebies off the coffee cups....burgers, milkshakes, fries...

Clintvs

Newcomer
so basically all the people that sub to her for god knows what could have just bought her a McD's and got their wicked way. very cheap girl to date indeed. she ain't leaving Exit bud

sorry Natalia if i confused you and made it look like i was welcoming you, that was the opposite to what i intended

\*belle\*

Philosopher
so basically all the people that sub to her for god knows what could have just bought her a McD's and got their wicked way. very cheap girl to date indeed. she ain't leaving Exit bud

sorry Natalia if i confused you and made it look like i was welcoming you, that was the opposite to what i intended
wtf you has maked like 2 post you clint should be me is do welcome at you go away

Last edited:

Clintvs

Newcomer
wtf you has maked like 2 post you clint should be me is do welcome at you go away
so you don't belong to Exit? can go back through posts and see from your own mouth you do. Dreadnaught be cautious she will take you down the garden path then bleed you dry its who she is. like others said,, it's her job. Natalia I've been around lot longer than you sweet-pea

\*belle\*

Philosopher
See your still trying dreadnaught lol.
erkenci-kus-sanem.gif

so you don't belong to Exit? can go back through posts and see from your own mouth you do. Dreadnaught be cautious she will take you down the garden path then bleed you dry its who she is. like others said,, it's her job. Natalia I've been around lot longer than you sweet-pea
exit my best friend we is just super best friend he is have family i 100% is loyal at him we is partners for game is to tired keep it say same things

Clintvs

Newcomer
exit my best friend we is just super best friend he is have family i 100% is loyal at him we is partners for game is to tired keep it say same things

have my doubts your speaking truth there, but if you say so. Does he sub to you though? truthfully ? for free? or you send him free stuff? like he's male and your best friend so you understand what I'm getting at? what was sent to his wife in byblos that was mentioned? must have been bad to make you both instantly leave? genuine question
dreadnaught would you honestly want to date a girl that probably has thousands of subs ? again genuine question. just cant get my head around that, I mean there's players in game that sub to her won't that bother you? her nudes got posted so all your buds have seen her just messed up a bit?

dreadnaught

Senior Citizen
have my doubts your speaking truth there, but if you say so. Does he sub to you though? truthfully ? for free? or you send him free stuff? like he's male and your best friend so you understand what I'm getting at? what was sent to his wife in byblos that was mentioned? must have been bad to make you both instantly leave? genuine question
dreadnaught would you honestly want to date a girl that probably has thousands of subs ? again genuine question. just cant get my head around that, I mean there's players in game that sub to her won't that bother you? her nudes got posted so all your buds have seen her just messed up a bit?
Just joking around mate lol wouldn't date her for real. Called fun