Rate your MRA!

dreadnaught

Senior Citizen
wicked i just is looked at, they has someone there who real is good but using alt and not is top in that alliance so is there only golding maybe but on a alt?, i not actual sure why he not top. yung lo i think he is like turtle player and do lot golding he usual is leave early worlds, i still is like it T.B.D to win and think easy will with players they has brianinraleigh is like one best at revolt ? but i is not do revolt and is just more interest in it watching at moment then maybe try again next world so still is learn who best is at it. but tbd has one my best friend so hope they win. :)
Well I don't know anyone in US servers. Was just looking and passing through then the forums kept me here because there actually active for a change. But I'm thinking of joining the next world also. Probably a low profile MRA

\*belle\*

Philosopher
she not is even say it they is discussions? just is why every thread having the same one

1Q4V.gif

thank for visiting has good game take care

Kings33593

Senior Citizen
wicked i just is looked at they has someone there who real is good but using alt and not is top in that alliance so is there only golding maybe but on a alt? i not actual sure why he not top. yung lo i think he is like turtle player and do lot golding he usual is leave early worlds. i still is like it T.B.D to win and think easy will with players they has brianinraleigh is like one best at revolt ? but i not do revolt and is just more interest in it watching at moment then maybe try again next world so still is learn who best is at it. but tbd has one my best friend so hope they win. :) but is watching the secret player see what he do.

You see, she is cool .... i will be your cheerleader moving forward lol

dreadnaught

Senior Citizen
Are you five years old ? Just been grovelling through the threads to get her in EN with you then get burnt so start insulting her.......? EH.
You and king should probably just go back to EN.

dreadnaught

Senior Citizen
Grovelling!? You need stop speaking cuz you sound like a virgin! so far up her a*s it's lame. So obvious and look way to desperate 100% virgin simp right there. Don't need flatter her just pay her, She's fresh, cool and I like her but facts are facts "mate". Like I said in the other thread w*nker figuratively and literally because you ain't getting nothing from any bird acting like you do.
You're a troll pal. I'm up her ass because giving you the facts on what your doing? pretty sure I've been with more women than you. Way you acting just to get in her DMs pmsl. Like you said just go pay her! probably can't afford it though. You obviously don't like her just want get some freebies. muppet!!!

Last edited:

\*belle\*

Philosopher
Grovelling!? You need stop speaking cuz you sound like a virgin! so far up her a*s it's lame. So obvious and look way to desperate 100% virgin simp right there. Don't need flatter her just pay her, She's fresh, cool and I like her but facts are facts "mate". Like I said in the other thread w*nker figuratively and literally because you ain't getting nothing from any bird acting like you do.
Your a troll pal. I'm up her ass because giving you the facts on what your doing? pretty sure I've been with more women than you. Way you acting just to get in her DMs pmsl. Like you said just go pay her! probably can't afford it though. You obviously don't like her just want get some freebies. muppet!!!

you is serious just is totally embarssing me and has be so rude with not any respect for anyone i has try lot just speak grepolis things and people never stop. is not here for people try dm me protect me insult me hurt me was just meh whatever totally done with externals blah blah if not was actual total humiliate me i would think was pranking me but just freaking idiots.

bye

idiots

PEACE
IMG_0211.gif

dreadnaught

Senior Citizen
Support can you please confirm if she's allowed to just leave? pls check her contract small print.

Modern day hookers! don't get the service you used to. Keep fresh belle love ya really.

Well done dreadnaught
Well done me!? You're delusional
Personally I think she made the right choice, Just sad people couldn't leave her alone to actually get on with speaking grep. You and kings both made remarks,
Hey i wanna play in ur team, it seems like a fun ride lol
Fun ride, Yeh.. subtle. With you two and Twisted surprised she lasted this long tbh. Both muppets.

Last edited:

\*belle\*

Philosopher
Apparently in EN she live streamed herself squirting.. Just disgusting. Lets see if anyone has it recorded.
never is did that!!!! and never freaking did that in my life so that is personal lie attacking me or some thing!! like WTF!! is call me lier then lie sayed that!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!whaaaaaaat! lier!! go get it record then! showing me where i has doing the S part! freaking lier!

dreadnaught

Senior Citizen
Good morning belle. Are you back? lol

Just ignore it, If it's not grep people aren't that interested. Your welcome to join me in Spanish servers if you like.
I know you got angry at enrulez when he called you cute, but lmao you are really cute when your angry!

Who is Pete? "apart from been a lucky guy".. Don't worry! people really couldn't care less about real life dramas. Just keep out of external and come with me to the Spanish servers?

\*belle\*

Philosopher
Good morning belle. Are you back? lol

Just ignore it, If it's not grep people aren't that interested. Your welcome to join me in Spanish servers if you like.
I know you got angry at enrulez when he called you cute, but lmao you are really cute when your angry!

Who is Pete? "apart from been a lucky guy".. Don't worry! people really couldn't care less about real life dramas. Just keep out of external and come with me to the Spanish servers?
yes is super morning thank for ask me! hope you day not is kicking you in the back your head you insulting word.

pokimane-pray-pokimane.gif

Last edited:

\*belle\*

Philosopher
make out i is like watergun or something

bb21-big-brother21.gif

hard keeping calm

then is has it dreadnaught never shush to! i leaved forums i was super chill! now i is total not is even chill at all.

Last edited:

\*belle\*

Philosopher
Oh Natalia Sparrow Belle, Every player in this game has probably watched you squirt all over yourself. Stop been modest. Do you think of Pete aka Exit while doing it. ? Don't get upset or angry Natalia Its just your job. Do you get higher pay been able to squirt? I will find the footage.

Tell me to Do it. Send me the little do it gif again. ?
blah is probably put it my head on someone do it or something which total i think illegal! if is did that because is just probably is illegal. so i would saying "do it" but i is thinking of people that not like seeing it so i go say for them not do it. so whatever. sicko cuckoo person. i has quit grepolis and forum so kinda is not even need keep come here now i has quit forever haha so not even bother me if did anything now. but for others i think dont do it. byebye i has quit now and log off and never looking here again. byeeeeeeee