Pact Info - Leaked

DeletedUser

Tell me when you are #3 in defenders and #16 in fighters... CS was defeated.

I was with you... and then you made this dumb comment.

I'm #3 in attackers, #5 in defenders, and #3 in fighters, I must be REALLY good to get there one day after BP ends. This was by far the dumbest comment you've made, acting like the BP rankings right now matter.

You are not better than Cult because you defeated a CS, time will tell. Your stats, like mine, mean nothing right now. If they did, I would be pretty dang happy lol

DeletedUser

I'm #3 in attackers, #5 in defenders, and #3 in fighters, I must be REALLY good to get there one day after BP ends. This was by far the dumbest comment you've made, acting like the BP rankings right now matter.

You are not better than Cult because you defeated a CS, time will tell. Your stats, like mine, mean nothing right now. If they did, I would be pretty dang happy lol
It was a joke. lol. #3 in defenders one day after BP is nothing.

DeletedUser12275

he actually did not defeat the cs lol...we about to have the city ;)

DeletedUser12660

Anybody who is looking for a very strong premade alliance. Contact Be0wolf. He and a lot of other experienced strong players have made an alliance in o56.

DeletedUser

i killed the first one, second one got through. I still got to #2 defender and 1.8k BP tho

Good job on beating one...now you get to have your stats zeroed out.

Enjoy the rim

Sorry you couldn't hack it in the core

DeletedUser

Good job on beating one...now you get to have your stats zeroed out.

Enjoy the rim

Sorry you couldn't hack it in the core

You are such a noob. I keep my BP and all other stats except points

DeletedUser

My apologys. Since I've never been rimmed I wouldn't know. ;)
You obviously didn't go through grade school either. And you probably haven't played in enough worlds to do so, because you are so new to the game. When was your first world?

DeletedUser12131

someone is upset
smiley_emoticons_lol.gif

DeletedUser

I've played in enough. I'm assuming you've played many by your tone. In which case I shall say amount of world's played does not equal skill. Case in point.

DeletedUser12660

Its upsetting when the #1 and #2 alliance form a pact. It seems to be that way in every world.

What always happens though is questionable,

a) #2 betrayed #1 or vis versa
b)#2 falls behind #1
c) They merge
d) Both get beat up

DeletedUser12275

Its upsetting when the #1 and #2 alliance form a pact. It seems to be that way in every world.

b)#2 falls behind #1
c) They merge
d) Both get beat up

i like the d option ;)

DeletedUser

b)#2 falls behind #1
c) They merge
d) Both get beat up

Please keep making things up. Your giving hope to all the terrible alliances out there which means they'll keep building beautiful city's for us.

DeletedUser12660

Please keep making things up. Your giving hope to all the terrible alliances out there which means they'll keep building beautiful city's for us.

I'm not making anything up, by your statement alone proves that you guys are pacted lol Thanks

DeletedUser4951

My question? Why does anyone care? If you're freaking out about what IU or TPT are doing instead of securing sieges, you're doing it wrong. Nobody is really fighting at this point.

DeletedUser

ok if IU and TPT aint in a pact then why are IU trying to break a seige on a TPT city

why even bother with the charade