Pact Info - Leaked

DeletedUser

LEAKED PACT INFO:
Vendetta is pacted with Unsullied
Vendetta is pacted with Kingsguard
Vendetta is pacted with Impervious Syndicate
Vendetta is NAPed with Inked Up (according to Vendetta forums, however IU denies) and Jokers of Chaotic Mayhem

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser4951

Not the NAP with IU, sorry buddy. They're not even in our ocean. It makes no sense to even talk to them.

DeletedUser

IU is not friends with anyone outside our own family :p

So with that being said, until it's otherwise proven, I have to assume the rest of this is BS as well.

DeletedUser4951

But if their pact info is true. I formally request they change their names to Eviction Notice so we at least know what they're doing.

DeletedUser

But if their pact info is true. I formally request they change their names to Eviction Notice so we at least know what they're doing.
I'm sorry, it said in their forums (I saw with my own eyes) that they were NAPed with you. No joke. Why are they lying to their members? lol. Wanatana kicked me for being on a Kingsguard base island and I was like, what the hell?

DeletedUser4951

That's messed up dude. Did you see official pact info in the pacts tab?

DeletedUser12660

So with that being said, until it's otherwise proven, I have to assume the rest of this is BS as well.

Lies, a PnP will soon be coming out. Better start cancelling those secret pacts.

DeletedUser4951

Good you got kicked then, saves you the effort of leaving yourself LOL.

DeletedUser

lol ikr. Actually they kicked me before this, for the crime of being on a pacteds base island. I felt so sorry....

DeletedUser

I can understand, you don't want trouble with IU so you invented a nap with us. hahahaha Sorry, IU don't want any nap or pact.

DeletedUser8159

straight up! everyone needs to know we dont want anything from anyone... pacts, naps, ceasefires, whining, or PMs asking for recruitment. We are done with all that. So anyone saying they got some type agreement with us is flat out lying! I appreciate the leak, but honestly... thats kinda messed up. Either way... its freaking hilarious!!!! LOL 8)

DeletedUser

PMSL Dubs

Vandetta just wanna be friends , live in a peaceful world and build their cities big

sorry but Grepo dont work like that kids ...thats sim city

DeletedUser8159

PMSL Dubs

Vandetta just wanna be friends , live in a peaceful world and build their cities big

sorry but Grepo dont work like that kids ...thats sim city

i wasnt really referring to Vandetta in my last comment, i was talking to every alliance/player in Actium, hence the other parts of my post....

DeletedUser10179

Actually IU happens to have a Pact, but of course I will not release that information, it would just be rude... wouldn't it?

DeletedUser

To state this again...

DeletedUser12660

Actually IU happens to have a Pact, but of course I will not release that information, it would just be rude... wouldn't it?

Everybody already knows who their pact is, no matter how bad they deny it. Its TPT

DeletedUser11268

Everybody already knows who their pact is, no matter how bad they deny it. Its TPT

Yes your right

TPT supported Inked

This is a shame for the world and ridiculous for both alliances