Pact Info - Leaked

DeletedUser3109

OVOKING, If what your describing is true, then you tricked them into pulling their CS?

DeletedUser12660

You can say so but not entirely. They only had 5 troops in the city to defend. 2 hoplites, 2 archers and 1 swordsmen.

DeletedUser7802

Its upsetting when the #1 and #2 alliance form a pact. It seems to be that way in every world.

What always happens though is questionable,

a) #2 betrayed #1 or vis versa
b)#2 falls behind #1
c) They merge
d) Both get beat up

Oh you mean it's strange that the best alliances team up in a game where a huge part of the overall strategy is to team up with other good alliances? Not only that but once that happens they either work out/dont work out/pact/don't pact/win/or lose? Man captain obvious you're on a roll! ;)

Oh, and P.S. I've never seen someone who lets his slingers and harpies get taken out in base the first week or so of the server talk so much trash. Keep crying, we're coming for you.

DeletedUser12092

Trailer Park Trash is so mean. They out me under siege :( Then they pulled the CS 5 seconds before my 19 archers were going to land.

Like you said, 5 troops to defend. Still wouldn't have won and I certainly wasn't going to lose a CS. And get your facts straight, I pulled 15 seconds before your archers were going to land.

DeletedUser12660

Oh you mean it's strange that the best alliances team up in a game where a huge part of the overall strategy is to team up with other good alliances? Not only that but once that happens they either work out/dont work out/pact/don't pact/win/or lose? Man captain obvious you're on a roll! ;)

Oh, and P.S. I've never seen someone who lets his slingers and harpies get taken out in base the first week or so of the server talk so much trash. Keep crying, we're coming for you.

That's not at all what I mean so you're side comment is just pure arrogance. P.S, I've never seen someone not dodge when they're in the shower.