MRAs

DeletedUser4951

So simmers like Stogie can enjoy their work for a few days. ;)

DeletedUser4951

You have two days and after far behind me i'm guessing far behind in troops too. Good luck with that.

DeletedUser8262

You say your going to rim like 5 players just in this world alone, your making more enemies then you can handle, you cant even handle Smilodon by himself, what makes you think you can take on more players ?

DeletedUser4951

He's kind of obsessive too. Has anyone seen his alliance profile yet? I'm legitimately scared that this guy might come to my house and try to serial kill me. o_O

DeletedUser9083

i don t want to take his part boys but honestly speaking he has some problems. and i think u should let him be; don t answer him anymore. he has his own world.

DeletedUser

Liquid gold, your the noobiest player I've ever seen in grepolis

Come on, I'm not even trying and I'm only a little bt behind

DeletedUser

Your always on Gythium while I'm only on gythium ONCE a day...and I'm only 50 points behind...

DeletedUser8262

Dont make fun of him because he's gold, we gold's can dominate :)

DeletedUser8262

Your always on Gythium while I'm only on gythium ONCE a day...and I'm only 50 points behind...

You lie too much Stogus, you get on once a day for 6 hours, dont make it seem like your not trying when you say the same thing all the time and end up in the top 50, at least until BP ends, then you suddenly drop :/

DeletedUser

Wrong, I only just went on for like ...2 minutes? And then I hop right back to Ephesus to have the blast there....so yer wrong, I am ALWAYS RIGHT and never LIE

Liquid Gold said:
one thing.. u can t prove i am always on game, u can t prove u enter once a day... BYE
Your hilarious, the first day of Gythium, I had tested you. I went online in the morning and you responded. And then I went on in the after noon against and sent a message to you. You responded again. That proved that you are always on Gythium. The chance you are on the same time I am is slim. Therefore your always on Gythium.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser9083

Wrong, I only just went on for like ...2 minutes? And then I hop right back to Ephesus to have the blast there....so yer wrong, I am ALWAYS RIGHT and never LIE
sry mate u have to prove an affirmation.
PS. i just made harbor :D for your information...
still i belive u need a psychiatrist

DeletedUser

I don't even have a harbor yet, because I am not trying. And KD, I don't lie about my stats .

DeletedUser

Told you, MAH stats are better...and don't forget about my account, Rock5

DeletedUser8262

You keep on saying that's your account when im pretty sure its not

a) You bribed the guy to say that thats your account
b) He gave you his account because he left
c) Your close friends with him and you share accounts with him
d) Your just saying thats your account without his permission