MRAs

DeletedUser

i think i remember stogy here saying he was not going to join this world lol i love when a definition noob calls other people noobs... look at your self "tech support" i was invited when i had 300 points... no message lol

stogy i love watching you on these forums it makes my day

DeletedUser8262

Yeah because they mass recruit, i made an alliance also, recreating a friend of mines alliance

DeletedUser

Wow you lied...."waterboyy" is your brother...now you're saying he's your friend.....nah DN won't last

DeletedUser5088

What ever happened to Waterboyy. He just disappeared :eek:

DeletedUser

He gave up after I single handedly finished his alliance in Athens...farmed him to death and he gave up and left

DeletedUser

I believe it is too early to say who the best alliance is. thisisgrepolis

DeletedUser8262

Wow you lied...."waterboyy" is your brother...now you're saying he's your friend.....nah DN won't last
How did i lie, hes a friend to me and my brother, he left because he was handling an entire alliance by himself wile staying up till 3am in the morning just to handle all the chaos that was going on in Omega and in Athens where stogus says he finished him off but really didnt do anything, c'mon stogus, your a noob, my brother wouldve easily taken care of you but decided to quit grepolis, he said he was going to make a return but just not now ..

DeletedUser8262

No iphe ghosted...c'mon how obvious was that?

Well dont say you rimmed him then, because i can do him a favor right now but i choose not to start so much drama with you since i dont beat up kids

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Ha, your funny Stogus, still the same little boy I played with, smh, never recruit somebody that makes enemies with everyone :/

DeletedUser5088

Ha, your funny Stogus, still the same little boy I played with, smh, never recruit somebody that makes enemies with everyone :/

did anyone understand this? :s

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser8262

Nope, well waterboyy, your always going to be the same guy who is going to disband his alliance after the world opens 4 weeks after it opens.

And what are you doing, OH THATS RIGHT !, being disloyal and hopping worlds praying to get into a good alliance or of course, the top alliance that looks good for a second then ends up falling

DeletedUser

And what are you doing, OH THATS RIGHT !, being disloyal and hopping worlds praying to get into a good alliance or of course, the top alliance that looks good for a second then ends up falling

Nope, what alliances have I been so far? DN, oh wait Waterboyy invited me" hey it's better for you come join DN, it would be better for you because your in our ocean" ...I wonder....Anonymous( not very good) Dark Chivalry ( not very good either)... AOK ( worst alliance ever) , ...R.h.stous fan club( not good at all either)...

Do I have to continue the alliances that I've been in GL...I don't always go for the best. Come on, get your facts straight

DeletedUser8262

Its funny how those were the alliance that were on top for 2 seconds ( not including DN ) then just disappeared, you run off as soon as the alliance showed any sign of decreasing in points, dont forget Parthenon or something like that, they were on top for about 25 minutes then disappeared into the 20-30 rankings and you ran off to EH

DeletedUser

AOK there's a behind the scenes trick to it...fill up as many members as you can and leave. Guess who I put as founder after I left?

Price Asshat. Yes that's his name. I INTENTIONALLY put him as founder. Have you seen what AOK has become? It is nonexistent

As for Parthenon,cLeaders were arguing the first day!

Anonymous was never first and so was Dark Chivalry