MRAs

DeletedUser4951

Like with Eshcelon and The Evil Empire in Zeta

Or TEE and nearly all of their allies on Omicron., which was about half the top 12. Though TEE had some decent leadership, I wouldn't consider Howesmr a bad leader. He just sucked the fun out of a world by trying to play it safe. We were the only ones to reject his pact offer. :p

DeletedUser2654

Howesmr was a pretty good player and lair but, it got him where he needed to be.

DeletedUser4951

I wouldn't say he was the best player. Golded a lot but I thought he was rather average but i'm comparing him to most En players, on US he would be considered good, he definitely was better than most of the other players in there as was his alliance. But i'm comparing because I got pitted on the front line against his ally (the #2 alliance) and sniped their CSes all the time with ease. I never saw him lie though. From what I know he honored his pacts and was very direct in what he wanted.

Can't say he's a bad person. His style of leadership just isn't suited for modern Grepo. If he did it back in 2010-2011 i'd have been 100% with him.

DeletedUser2654

Ramp8ge was a pretty good player too, he would always threaten me, then say he was just kidding.:D

DeletedUser8262

I just found an MRA that is bigger than PA

Eviction Notice, it is sad to see that they copied my world winning alliance from Rho with such great players and leadership and has already won 2 worlds, its a disgrace to see them with that title on their heads with such low average and so many players

DeletedUser4951

I found one even bigger than that. The alliance, Tiger.

And true, people copy alliances all the time though. Alliance X, As Athens Burns, etc. :p

DeletedUser9020

where did the alliance tiger come from it took them one night

DeletedUser8262

Tiger formed when the ocean o64 came in, they invited every player in the ocean and in other oceans also, seems like 80% accepted the invitation

DeletedUser

Hey just lots of nice places for BP. This world seems to be mostly comprised of new/newer players to the game.

DeletedUser

Just left PA. They have good players, but no one is willing to be a leader. I saw its decline when the founder gave up his position. This is a relatively disorganized alliance.

DeletedUser4951

Remember the good old days when players were never this aware and you had to rip an MRA to shreds before they caught on? Pepper Ridge Farms remembers...

DeletedUser

Actually, just thinking about it, many of those good players in PA said RL got in the way and they were leaving the game for a while.