MRAs

DeletedUser

How did i lie, hes a friend to me and my brother, he left because he was handling an entire alliance by himself wile staying up till 3am in the morning just to handle all the chaos that was going on in Omega and in Athens where stogus says he finished him off but really didnt do anything, c'mon stogus, your a noob, my brother wouldve easily taken care of you but decided to quit grepolis, he said he was going to make a return but just not now ..

Hey just a little FYI, if you're not willing to stay up late for your team that YOU'RE the leader of. To guide them, set an example for, coach them, help them, and turn them into successful leaders and very well knowledgeable and experienced players.. Then you have no right being a leader of any alliance.

That's how REAL leaders lead.

DeletedUser

Hey just a little FYI, if you're not willing to stay up late for your team that YOU'RE the leader of. To guide them, set an example for, coach them, help them, and turn them into successful leaders and very well knowledgeable and experienced players.. Then you have no right being a leader of any alliance.

That's how REAL leaders lead.

Still don't understand. The smileDon is being real picky as to who to choose to be in his alliance. However, from what I can see, their alliance average is lower than that Posiedon alliance....come on, how obvious can that be? That Poseidon alliance will beat them

DeletedUser

No they won't. Smilodon is very good at leading alliances, never lost a world

DeletedUser4951

I have two losses and one implosion (premade). Every notable leader I know has lost at least once.

Also just an FYI i'm not the leader of my alliance, just the recruiter and average player. But he's right I am very picky. Even now i'm screaming at Dalec to pick the half actives. Stoogie our average has also had one of the largest jumps and we're still there with half active players waiting to be kicked. You're entitled to your opinion though. :)

DeletedUser

Most of the time he doesn't know what he's talking about, fyi :p

DeletedUser

I know what I'm talking about, KD, be prepared to get rimmed by Kyllmen and Strike hard ( hahah)

And you have 50 MEMBERS come on, what is Gythium going to be? A Big Huge MRA war...yeah that's no fun

The four big MRAS of Gythium:

- Lord of Kobol
- War Hammer
- Night Watchers

Special Honor and first place- Poseidons Army

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser4951

Since when is 50 members an MRA? o_O

I know alliances that had 80 members and weren't considered MRAs.

DeletedUser

Whenever BP ends. I hope someone makes a war thread. You know, where people say "This alliance is at war with this alliance" or something. Either this is going to be a hard world, or very easy one.

PS. I plan on making it easy ;)

DeletedUser

Since when is 50 members an MRA? o_O

I know alliances that had 80 members and weren't considered MRAs.

If it was a premade or a "powerhouse killing machine" then no..but when I looked at your member list, I can see at leave 10-12 noobs in there.

DeletedUser4951

Well good thing we got rid of you then right? 13 would be too many. ;)

If you really doubt the need for new blood in a game, then you're less intelligent than I thought. New players stay longer where as old players might burn out. Some of the best and most committed players in Grepo were at their peak on their first or second world. If you're going to be butt hurt being being kicked out that's A okay. Do me a favor and bring up valid points, not excuses thought up on the fly.

Also most powerhouse killing machines get stopped. Typically by a team of well trained noobs.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

First of all: I do use my stats and maps:

1.) most of you guys in your alliance are "untrained militiamen", which means they don't even know how to play Grepolis
2.) Tech Support is a power house, and they aren't going to be stopped.
3.) I've heard you have been on Grepolis for a long time, so times change and so do tactics...
4.) I am not bring butt hurt about being kicked. I was about to leave anyway

DeletedUser4951

1) That's nice, most people in this world are newer. If I've turned people from scrubs to stars in a week before then what on earth makes you think the case will be any different now? I have been at it four years you know anyone who knows me knows that I made my name as a leader by training the new and less desirable players and making them a force.

2) Who the heck is Tech Support and why should I care?

3) As do people. If i'm consistently working with people and hands on then how do you suppose things will be any different? I mean maybe if there's pacts galore and i'm identified as the biggest threat I suppose. But considering i'm not even a leader that shouldn't be the case.

4) Which is why you whined and complained about being removed?

Like I said if you have anything relevant to say be my guest. But your points are pretty baseless and you're basically spamming the forums with your hateraide. :)

DeletedUser8262

He always brings up Tech Support like thats his mommy, he really thinks Tech Support only being 270k of points is a really big deal, thats nothing compared to a real alliance being above 50million points

DeletedUser

How about we quit with the hating on people and get back to the topic of MRAs. There are a lot in this world :)

Two of which I'm taking down.

DeletedUser8262

Dont get too ahead of yourself Paul and dont insult me, your lucky i was late for your reply, plus I see 2 MRA'
s that can take your alliance down

DeletedUser4951

Well you all are doing terrible. I mean come on war hammer is clearly such an MRA yet the elites have lower averages. That totally determines the world you know. ;)

DeletedUser8262

Well you all are doing terrible. I mean come on war hammer is clearly such an MRA yet the elites have lower averages. That totally determines the world you know. ;)

Its hard getting good recruits when your in an ocean filled with the top MRA alliances inviting players as low as 500 points to 1700 points in 5 different oceans : o54 o55 o44 o65 o45

DeletedUser

GoldLemur, last I checked, Dn failed miserably in Omega. I'm not saying that'll be the case here, but you already have a target on your backs. And Don't get too ahead of myself? Idk how I am? Every alliance I've founded and lead was very successful. I've produced MANY people who can play this game just as well as any experienced "veteran" whose been playing for four years. Only difference is, we don't use spies, or use gold. We play straight up kick your butt. Which btw, I never called you guys an MRA.

And what MRAs could take down my alliance? As I don't have an alliance, I'm part of a team. There's a difference. And I'm not even the main leader lol. But I might need to pact these MRAs.. you know, so I don't get killed ;)