'Issues with Tissues'

DeletedUser11817

Yea you will have taken four cities from us to our 0. Caught the player offline good job.

DeletedUser16016

Yea you will have taken four cities from us to our 0. Caught the player offline good job.
It's called reconnaissance you learn things by hitting people.... Like if they use alarms or not, offline times, if they dodge, and it appears that not many of your ally is alarm users. Making things very easy for us this so keep up the good work!!!;):D

DeletedUser262

It's called reconnaissance you learn things by hitting people.... Like if they use alarms or not, offline times, if they dodge, and it appears that not many of your ally is alarm users. Making things very easy for us this so keep up the good work!!!;):D

Actually, using alarms doesn't really help. If you know someone is using alarms, just attack them every 5-10 minutes and cancel your attack, over and over and over again, day, night, weekends. Either they will turn it off, stop checking it, or go insane, especially if you have 2 or 3 people doing it in different time zones.

DeletedUser16016

Actually, using alarms doesn't really help. If you know someone is using alarms, just attack them every 5-10 minutes and cancel your attack, over and over and over again, day, night, weekends. Either they will turn it off, stop checking it, or go insane, especially if you have 2 or 3 people doing it in different time zones.
Yeah I agree there and have done it a few times to people. I was just being polite lol

DeletedUser11817

Really intelligences? Thank you because this is my first world

I was just saying congrates but cant just say a simple thank you. Arrogance is strong with you. Honestly, you say MIP is all about fighting but i am sure you will have at least a NAP with one of the top alliances and eventually MIP will merge into. Might not happen right away but couple of months it will. Especially when some of your players quit because RL will come a knocking for some.

DeletedUser16016

I was just saying congrates but cant just say a simple thank you. Arrogance is strong with you. Honestly, you say MIP is all about fighting but i am sure you will have at least a NAP with one of the top alliances and eventually MIP will merge into. Might not happen right away but couple of months it will. Especially when some of your players quit because RL will come a knocking for some.
Well thank you! It honestly looked as if you were being sarcastic lol I am by no means the arrogant one of our group. I do appreciate you congratulations. But no we won't be merging with anyone anytime soon I don't think. However I am not in leadership so can't make that call.

DeletedUser15190

then you don't know us, we came to fight everyone, not at the same time, but i dont see us making NAPs or Pacts nor merging into someone, because our location is so simple.

DeletedUser16016

then you don't know us, we came to fight everyone, not at the same time, but i dont see us making NAPs or Pacts nor merging into someone, because our location is so simple.
People haven't realized that yet bruh... They will though

DeletedUser15999

Rumor #1 Mayhem pact with MW
Rumor #2 Mayhem NAP with MIP

DeletedUser11817

From all this tough guy talk im surprises you only have taken four of our cities to our one. I mean from all your chest puffing i expect you all to have taken more cities from us by now...

DeletedUser16016

From all this tough guy talk im surprises you only have taken four of our cities to our one. I mean from all your chest puffing i expect you all to have taken more cities from us by now...
Really???? You took an inactive member and your bragging about that? He literally told us he had to quit! We are taking cities from your active players! So watch how you word things! We haven't even begun on y'all for real yet! Trust that when we really want to go for your alliance you will know it and suffer many losses. We were only toying with you so far. Have not got serious about you YET! Remember that!