'Issues with Tissues'

DeletedUser4601

Ev1k1ng. I don't know who is PACTED. I do know that MW will only pact with one other alliance. This trend of multi pacts kills the game for me.

DeletedUser16016

This is actually a sound strategy. It allows alliances to build up until armageddon...
Takes all the fun out of the game honestly....I prefer to turn EVERYONE RED and may the best alliance win!!! Forming like a sister/brother alliance is to much also

DeletedUser16020

Takes all the fun out of the game honestly....I prefer to turn EVERYONE RED and may the best alliance win!!! Forming like a sister/brother alliance is to much also

The alliance with the brains and brawn will win, my friend.

DeletedUser16020

Yeah I agree....but this everyone pact till the end is no fun. You have to have people to fight

i agree it's too much but.... yeah, they will fight with the small fish....
smiley_emoticons_flucht2.gif

DeletedUser7209

If your so put off by everyone pacting just start your own allaince and let those who want to fight join you.... Just saying no point complaining about something and doing nothing to change it

DeletedUser16016

If your so put off by everyone pacting just start your own allaince and let those who want to fight join you.... Just saying no point complaining about something and doing nothing to change it
UMMMMM we did it's called MIP!!!!!!

DeletedUser15190

il hire a graphical designer to make our COA

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser15190

What has happened to Vault101?:confused::)

Vault as a team were okay in my opinion but they landed between top 2 alliances and had no hopes to swim or survive for long in that location, having NAP with BI/BA and full on war with War Dogs was not helping them expand nor grow , their only hope was to either pick few islands deep in 45/54 and colonize/conquer and start from there or join War Dogs or BI, they chose War Dogs.. nothing special..

DeletedUser262

Vault as a team were okay in my opinion but they landed between top 2 alliances and had no hopes to swim or survive for long in that location, having NAP with BI/BA and full on war with War Dogs was not helping them expand nor grow , their only hope was to either pick few islands deep in 45/54 and colonize/conquer and start from there or join War Dogs or BI, they chose War Dogs.. nothing special..

Personally, I wonder why they didn't leapfrog out. They had secured 3 islands more or less completely, and they should have been able to hold those while sending CS's out to deep 54, away from war dogs. Anyone rimmed could have restarted out there, and they could have just rebuilt while stalling. They should have been getting plenty of BP, and been able to out expand their losses.