'Issues with Tissues'

DeletedUser16016

Personally, I wonder why they didn't leapfrog out. They had secured 3 islands more or less completely, and they should have been able to hold those while sending CS's out to deep 54, away from war dogs. Anyone rimmed could have restarted out there, and they could have just rebuilt while stalling. They should have been getting plenty of BP, and been able to out expand their losses.
Once again as I keep saying, people are scared of getting their cities taken so they take the easy way out. It's a war game fight and grow like you're supposed to

DeletedUser15190

Personally, I wonder why they didn't leapfrog out. They had secured 3 islands more or less completely, and they should have been able to hold those while sending CS's out to deep 54, away from war dogs. Anyone rimmed could have restarted out there, and they could have just rebuilt while stalling. They should have been getting plenty of BP, and been able to out expand their losses.

same, i didn't think they wanted to merge into anyone so i suggested one of their leaders to love locations because that one is sinking.. deep 54 would have been interesting for them.. ohh well

DeletedUser15999

Rumor has it that Black Sails are pact or nap with D M L
smiley_emoticons_panik4.gif

<>SoS
5th Post

DeletedUser13369

lol we've never claimed to be something special, but what ? not even 12 days since ,this world started and we are next to BI/GI . I wonder how you guys would have fared next to them :)o_O

DeletedUser15190

lol we've never claimed to be something special, but what ? not even 12 days since ,this world started and we are next to BI/GI . I wonder how you guys would have fared next to them :)o_O

not that different tho i would have been in war dogs from start if i dropped there..

DeletedUser15999

we are truly not that scary once u get to know us
smiley_emoticons_viking.gif

<>SoS
6th Post

DeletedUser15190

some info came to light.. seems that Mayhem has bunch of pacts and diplomacy done behind the scenes in their home ocean(im guessing its 44) since most of their pact mates are there as well, wow.. all that diplo to combat poor team of noobs named MIP? :oops::oops::oops:

DeletedUser11817

Does it matter? Are you not an alliance that wants to fight everyone? Would this not test your skills as players?

DeletedUser15190

Does it matter? Are you not an alliance that wants to fight everyone? Would this not test your skills as players?

actually no.. fighting your ally and that coalition is not a test.. its a cakewalk.. only test of our skills would be to fight BI, as they are closest top ally to us, not really counting your ally as top, well maybe in being a top MRA.. lol

DeletedUser15467

HOW DID MAYHEM GET INTO THIS. IM NOT EVEN A LEADER. I DONT EVEN HAVE FORUM RIGHTS. LOL.really golding. keep my name out your mouth.

DeletedUser11556

actually no.. fighting your ally and that coalition is not a test.. its a cakewalk.. only test of our skills would be to fight BI, as they are closest top ally to us, not really counting your ally as top, well maybe in being a top MRA.. lol

`Arrogance is the hiding place of the inadequate!`

DeletedUser5524

I like how BI/GI talked fun about kicking players when sieged and then they do that or ghost..

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser15999

I like how stupid u are
smiley_emoticons_ins-auge-stechen.gif

1 member trash talking, does not equal the whole alliance.
For example... I (not we) like how stupid u are........

<>SoS
7th post

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser15190

HOW DID MAYHEM GET INTO THIS. IM NOT EVEN A LEADER. I DONT EVEN HAVE FORUM RIGHTS. LOL.really golding. keep my name out your mouth.

As much as we all love you and want you to feed us with your glorious BPs, this time its not about you, unless you identify yourself as a MRA :p

DeletedUser16016

The funny thing is only one of Mayhem even bother to attack us....and what's more funny is how y'all send SUPPORT to a seige on one of your alliance mates.....:D