'Issues with Tissues'

DeletedUser15947

Ank wants to teach me how to attack during Night Bonus and kill all my stuff... No thank you... Im not a Noob ank! as you could tell last night with me killing all your myth and as i could tell with all your walls! Ank....

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser16017

HAHAHAHA... Again. I think I got all that BP from you attacking me with PEGS.....LOL....

I wanaa surely teach you what are pegs used for. Oh btw, those white thingy are pegs and not unicorns. If you didn't know.

Attacked you with night time bonus and yet cleaned you out.

Btw, militia in your city are the ones that you CANNOT send out to attack. Spend your time rebuilding.

#comejoinmeandiwillteachyouhowtoplay

DeletedUser585

I attack at night bonus all the time, everybody thinks they are safe behind the walls and night bonus so don't come to check. easy pickings.

DeletedUser15190

Rumor has it Mayhem needs a lot of wood.. :D:D:D

lKgfHWd.jpg

DeletedUser11817

nothing. just build more. it does not take weeks to rebuild stuff. you should know

DeletedUser15190

nothing. just build more. it does not take weeks to rebuild stuff. you should know
more of what? myth? the moment event ends dusty and clovic wont be able to carry your bunch and thats the end of Mayhem lol

DeletedUser11817

Yawn were we not just referring to transports? And you should know that there is always another event around the corner. I am courious... are you maul?

DeletedUser15190

U better delete this asap. A lot of people here are making fun of u lmao

from past experienced when someone quotes something it can never get truly deleted LOL

besides.. to answer his/her question.. im not maul.. maul is EK 2.0 :eek:

and next event would be end of may or early start of summer and would be that sparta/rome thing where you clear battlegrounds long way and many alliances to sink till then Moly

DeletedUser15999

Rumor has it that everyone in the northern part of the map are gonna die. Meanwhile, prior to this in the southern part of the map, everyone is getting murdered. The aftermath of these 2 psychological events is gonna cause the East and West to kill one another. In the end, all thats left is the.....

~Sound of Silence

DeletedUser16016

So why did the mods delete half of our conversation????? Y'all are really corrupt ain't you. I didn't want to believe it at first but wow I guess it is true lol too funny!!!!!! Get gud scrub snowflakes

DeletedUser15999

So why did the mods delete half of our conversation????? Y'all are really corrupt ain't you. I didn't want to believe it at first but wow I guess it is true lol too funny!!!!!! Get gud scrub snowflakes
internet neutrality dude... they will keep your post if u pay to keep it up... more money u pay, the long it stays up! lolol

DeletedUser15999

Rumor has it: when things start to seem dim and you are down, always keep your head up. Head towards the light at the end of the tunnel and keep walking. The light starts to get brighter, larger, and is getting closer; then....BAM!!! u get hit by a train.

Afterwards is the...
~Sound of Silence

DeletedUser11556

Hey Avenged (*WAREAGLE*), I`ve got to say this is a stunning bit of gameplay!! LOL. We`ll make you our first line of defence!

mkbRTX4.png

DeletedUser16016

Hey Avenged (*WAREAGLE*), I`ve got to say this is a stunning bit of gameplay!! LOL. We`ll make you our first line of defence!
EVERYONE makes mistakes mate....bout like your parents made a HUGE ONE when you were concieved lol but hmmm how's about the rest we took from you bruh! And the many more to come??
mkbRTX4.png

DeletedUser16016

Oh and by the way @vinnysbluer how many times have I cleared you??? Be watching bruh cause now I am coming at you and bringing hell with me!! See how fast you ghost