Far To early Sink or Swim

DeletedUser2154

My bad, just tryna fit in with all the other hypocrites. Seems to be the thing to do.

DeletedUser

I must've become illiterate or something overnight. Did you just say that we are getting 'rimmed' and that we are losing cities?? Go look on Grepointel and you'll see that we haven't lost a single city. You say that the Name Changers are 'rimming' us

Well would you look at that! Way less then a month and my predictions are already coming true. Havoc is getting their butts handed to them on not one, but TWO worlds.

DeletedUser

and now it's a mass exodus from Havoc. even the leaders have left to include datepalm lol

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser7241

1. NAME CHANGERS: very exp leadership, and 1st in ABP
Swim

2. Panic Attacks: Good crew recognize a lot of names in that alliance.
Swim

3. Unsullied: My alliance no comment

4. THE HAND: I don't know a lot about these people but I doubt they will last..
Sink

5. Critical Mass: Pretty good point avg.
Float

6. Sullied Spartans Elite: Horrible name very high DBP and very low ABP.
Sink

7. NAME CHANGERS II: It's an academy it with ineviably sink at some point..
Float

8. THE RIM: Seems their best members are merging into NAME CHANGERS II? Idk
Sinking

9. Greek Warriors: I doubt they will amount to much.
Sink

10. Radioactive: Rim MRA..
Sink

11. Reign of Assassins UAE: ^^ same as above
Sink

12. Grease Monkeys: Hardly any ABP, and horrible avg points.
Sink

These are just my opinion I do not mean to offend anyone if I did.

DeletedUser11139

Yes, still a little to early for sink and swim. I know you don't want to comment on Unsullied since it is your alliance. So I will for you. I strongly believe from what I have seen in Grepolis Intel you guys are going to go far. Unsullied (273890) are ranked #3ed in Attacking battle points very close behind panic attack should pass them any day now. Also ranked second in defensive battle points. It shows that they can not only dish it out but also swing a Bireme wall when needed.

Cities Gained:199
Cities lost:15 *Some might be internals, I do not know*

Verdict: They are going to swim like all sharks should.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

seems all these forums are dead, what happen.. is this world just boring?

DeletedUser

time for blah blah have passed long time ago its pew pew time. thisisgrepolis

DeletedUser9287

so does anyone have any underdog predictions i for one like the alliance The Company just saying they came a long way even overcoming the fall of their brother alliance and having the origonal founder get banned. lucky for them they had a great leader who was able to lead them out of that alliance and recreate it and they have some strong connections and are holding there own against name changers

DeletedUser

so does anyone have any underdog predictions i for one like the alliance The Company just saying they came a long way even overcoming the fall of their brother alliance and having the original founder get banned. lucky for them they had a great leader who was able to lead them out of that alliance and recreate it and they have some strong connections and are holding there own against name changers

They are coming along very well. They are in a tight spot though as you said, holding against NC, one would have to say Allies to the east would be the only option for a longer term residency. kinda crunched right there in location

DeletedUser9287

were pushing are way through hegemony pretty well and have picked up some good allies with naps havent made solid pacts yet but that to be exepected when were farther down the list we have to prove our worth as pact partners first as for NC we forced most of the cities in are ocean out they have a few still there nd have recruited afew members in are ocean as well but they have bigger fish to fry and are ocuppied else were and i think the understand between us atm is no more expending in and well leave u alone for now as i havent seen much fighting after that first week of ops

DeletedUser9287

my alliance is still here were actually doing pretty well

Bradonthedestroyer

Philosopher
my alliance is still here were actually doing pretty well

oh Yeah there is still alot of game to be played, in all honesty this world is one of the best ones ive played in. Sadly all the big talkers at the beginning of the world were silenced. it would be nice to see these forums revived tho. my first world was CHI so i got lucky forum wise

DeletedUser11020

oh Yeah there is still alot of game to be played, in all honesty this world is one of the best ones ive played in. Sadly all the big talkers at the beginning of the world were silenced. it would be nice to see these forums revived tho. my first world was CHI so i got lucky forum wise

Too bad you suck bradon

DeletedUser9287

who were you in CHI nd what alliance i was with angry penguins and am currently with THE NEPHILIEM

DeletedUser10632

Really? Seems like PA is running away with the server and has been from the beginning. Same thing as Nysa in EN - dominant alliance stifling all the other competition. Makes for a boring world for most - except for those in PA and others who enjoy pointless battles.