Far To early Sink or Swim

DeletedUser2385

and what did War.Hammer loose? why only 50% of their alliance! and any credibility as leaders in this world!

smiley_emoticons_lol.gif
They had a panic attack thisisgrepolis

DeletedUser8463

Would anyone like to do an updated top 12? I'd very much like to see Dalec post.

DeletedUser

I already did an actual top 12, but I'll do what the top 5 of the world will look like in 1 month's time:

1. NAME CHANGERS- #2 ABP, battle-tested, have taken ocean 44 completely.

2. Unsullied- #3 ABP, battle-tested, have taken ocean 45 completely.

3. Panic Attacks- #1 ABP, highest average, have taken ocean 55 completely.

4. Some Unknown Rim Alliance- Seemingly have come out of nowhere, taken 2 oceans, decent ABP but they've been playing some crap competition.

5. Havoc- On the decline, losing cities to the top 3 alliances who are about to take ocean 54 from them, Havoc's former stronghold. All it will take for them to fall apart at this point is one more key member being rimmed.

Feel that's going to be pretty accurate.

DeletedUser9662

I already did an actual top 12, but I'll do what the top 5 of the world will look like in 1 month's time:

4. Some Unknown Rim Alliance- Seemingly have come out of nowhere, taken 2 oceans, decent ABP but they've been playing some crap competition.

5. Havoc- On the decline, losing cities to the top 3 alliances who are about to take ocean 54 from them, Havoc's former stronghold. All it will take for them to fall apart at this point is one more key member being rimmed.

Pretty solid mate.

DeletedUser7318

Wow, this prediction has never been made by anyone!

DeletedUser2154

I must've become illiterate or something overnight. Did you just say that we are getting 'rimmed' and that we are losing cities?? Go look on Grepointel and you'll see that we haven't lost a single city. You say that the Name Changers are 'rimming' us, yet you can't dodge your own LS.... At least it's free bp I guess.

P.S. Havoc is #1 ABP. Not PA. Your info seems to be a little off. Don't biased and out of your mind when you do a top 5 or whatever.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I think he is using average ABP as in ABP per player in that alliance

DeletedUser10048

I must've become illiterate or something overnight. Did you just say that we are getting 'rimmed' and that we are losing cities?? Go look on Grepointel and you'll see that we haven't lost a single city. You say that the Name Changers are 'rimming' us, yet you can't dodge your own LS.... At least it's free bp I guess.

P.S. Havoc is #1 ABP. Not PA. Your info seems to be a little off. Don't biased and out of your mind when you do a top 5 or whatever.

It's a prediction you mongo

DeletedUser2385

He stated very clearly this was a prediction of what the world will look like -1 month from now
smiley_emoticons_kolobok-sanduhr.gif
- not what it looks like today.
smiley_emoticons_hust.gif

DeletedUser

^this^

So, datepalm, yes, in other words you became illiterate overnight.

DeletedUser2154

I know it was a prediction. It's clearly not based off of any current world trends, which is ridiculous. Nobody can even dodge their troops or send support in Name Changers.... It's a funny Seems to be rather biased to m joke.

DeletedUser

OH I SEE THE ISSUE NOW

You're not illiterate, you're... special.

Yes, my opinion is very biased to Name Changers when I'm in Panic Attacks. Go NC, win the world and rim me!

Of COURSE it's not based on "current world trends." You want to know why? Because what's happening right now, really isn't going to matter in a month. A week is eternity in grepo. Heck ya, you can pick out the better alliances from this point right now (and Havoc sure isn't one of them) but a week goes by and a lot changes. Founder has RL problems, alliance goes to heck. Big op ran, alliance ghosts. If I were basing my prediction off of what's happening right now, do you think the #4 alliance would be "Some unknown rim alliance"? No. But I most CERTAINLY guarantee that in a month, there is a rim alliance that's in the top 5. It always happens.

You seem to know nothing of grepo, and you should learn. See ya in a month or so when PA takes you to school.

DeletedUser2385

NC knows what they are doing. You may get lucky hits but the skill level of the opponents isn't there. As a member of PA I still agree with the clear and true statement that NC is just better than you....

Mofo... YAya!!!!! Rim me too;)

DeletedUser7318

NC knows what they are doing. You may get lucky hits but the skill level of the opponents isn't there. As a member of PA I still agree with the clear and true statement that NC is just better than you....

Mofo... YAya!!!!! Rim me too;)

It's funny, you treat this game as if it's difficult past time spent.

DeletedUser10242

Damn... I haven't picked one alliance yet that people say will swim...

DeletedUser4322

LOL...datepalm and mofo..my good buddies...it's good to be back in the forums!!

Anyway, there's only a few players that I truly respect on this server..but I am certain that they will play with me when it's all set and done!..we know each others capabilities :)

DeletedUser2154

Ahhhy that's right buddy Poseidon :) These kids out here tryna be all serious lol rofl no one actually cares about the forums and everyone knows that the people who talk here do it because they can't do it in game.

DeletedUser

Ahhhy that's right buddy Poseidon :) These kids out here tryna be all serious lol rofl no one actually cares about the forums and everyone knows that the people who talk here do it because they can't do it in game.

o_O You talk smack on here...