Far To early Sink or Swim

Bradonthedestroyer

Philosopher
yeah he tried the same thing with us. like spending a **** ton of gold at the beginning of the world is gonna earn you leadership in a good alliance
Lol, like who?

Felixmoose only joined you guys because WE refused to give him council rights upon joining. Your second highest player, mat640? Ya, he's okay, but nothing special, does nothing for the alliance and has played the last 4 worlds on the us and en servers. He'll be gone within a month.

DeletedUser

Lol idk there a few good players four the old old syndicate back in 7

DeletedUser

What you did do start late Mac ! Me and pay are rank one and two of our ocean then the rest the group not far behind should of asked for a island inv :p

DeletedUser10111

lol thanks Red but I will have to pass on invitations for stranger dangers. ;)

DeletedUser9651

MRA's are not always a sink im in one on Delphi and were numero uno in the world

DeletedUser11033

so War.Hammer recruited 7 other alliances to join a coalition of the desperate to fight against Panic Attack. After the first three phases of their highly co-ordinated 8 alliance attack plan, we have seen the loss of a few biremes, and no city was ever close to revolt, I think maybe we lost 10-12 dlu from a couple transports that didn't die in the harbor?

and what did War.Hammer loose? why only 50% of their alliance! and any credibility as leaders in this world!