Far To early Sink or Swim

DeletedUser9020

1. Havoc. Float then sink
They have a few good members but they are far to spread out and they have bad leadership

2. War.Hammer
My alliance you decide but obviously swim

3. Name Changers Swim
They have good members with a lot of experience

4. Unsullied Swim
They have a strong leadership and they should easily take there ocean

5. North Vikings Float
Depends what happens in there ocean with havoc

6. WE ARE SPARTA Sink
No chance war.hammer or panic attacks will destroy them

7. Panic attacks Swim
Good player, Good leadership, A Good rounded alliances

8. Hounds of Hades Sink
Don't think they will do anything they will probably either ally with one of the biggest allies in there ocean or get destroyed

9. THE WOLF CLAN Sink
Same as hounds of hades

10. The Rogue Element Sink
There to spread out

11. Great Celtic Union sink

12. Heroes of Olympia Float
Not to sure they have ok leadership but are in the same ocean as unsullied

Guys i know this far to early but come on and do one as well

DeletedUser

I see Hounds of Hades swimming... They have good leadership and many who have played numerous worlds... Also Havoc surrounds them... Easy food... Cough Cough MRA

DeletedUser9020

I see Hounds of Hades swimming... They have good leadership and many who have played numerous worlds... Also Havoc is surrounded by them... Easy food... Cough Cough MRA
I was not sure did not recognize any of the player but as there main competition is an mra yeah

DeletedUser

Most of their players are from conquest worlds... So they will have to change their tactics around a bit. If they do then they will surly swim...

DeletedUser10334

"2. War.Hammer
My alliance you decide but obviously swim "
"6. WE ARE SPARTA Sink
No chance war.hammer or panic attacks will destroy them"

Whats to say that the same thing won't happen to you as sparta?

DeletedUser

Panic Attacks will rule you all..... You have been warned.

DeletedUser

2. War.Hammer

Speak for yourself, think it's obvious to everyone else you'll be sinking. Three alliances on this list that go far, and yours isn't one of them.

Come on Exit, you HAVE to let me turn half this guys alliance against him. I know you hate spies, but I've got 3 people I could get without even trying. No way they're loyal to this noob.

Oh, and don't even get me (or rather us) started on Havoc lmao. Ya, they're so great. They WERE on Upsilon, you know how many branches they had there? 8, count 'em 8, fricking alliances full of noobs, and only 2 of them were ever in the top 12. 3 of the branches fell apart though, so only 5 were going at the same time :p

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser10334

I say The Wolf Clan has a better chance then War.Hammer , who puts a period in the alliance name. :rolleyes: You know you can use the space bar ;)

DeletedUser

Not the leader of an alliance that will cease to exist in a couple months! Oh noooooo!

DeletedUser7241

1. Havoc. Float then sink
They have a few good members but they are far to spread out and they have bad leadership

2. War.Hammer

3. Name Changers Swim
They have good members with a lot of experience

4. Unsullied Swim
They have a strong leadership and they should easily take there ocean

5. North Vikings Float
Depends what happens in there ocean with havoc

6. WE ARE SPARTA Sink

7. Panic attacks Swim
Good player, Good leadership, A Good rounded alliances

8. Hounds of Hades Sink
Don't think they will do anything they will probably either ally with one of the biggest allies in there ocean or get destroyed

9. THE WOLF CLAN Sink
Same as hounds of hades

10. The Rogue Element Sink
There to spread out

11. Great Celtic Union sink

12. Heroes of Olympia Float
Not to sure they have ok leadership but are in the same ocean as unsullied

Guys i know this far to early but come on and do one as well

Too many floats and swims.. I'd say only like 1 or 2 swims, and a float i really only see one alliance in the top twelve making it more then a couple months.

DeletedUser

I think this top 12 fits the server much better:

1. Havoc- Noobs spread out. One good player, but he's topping Naxos right now and will probably be more committed to there. A few decent players that will leave them. MEGA SUPER SINK

2. War.Hammer
- Hahahahahhahahahahaha... I'm dying. This is a joke, right? I can't rate them... if I do they're leader may jump off a bridge for being such a failure.

3. NAME CHANGERS- One of the few real alliances that have popped up so far. SWIM

4. Unsullied- Good team. Some solid leadership, although they're missing RockyRoad, we'll see how much that hurts later on. Other then that, solid. SWIM

5. North Vikings- Founder got rimmed on his/her last two worlds. SINK

Alright, getting bored so I'll say this. Everyone besides Panic Attacks and Heroes of Olympia below this rank are a SINK. Here's PA and HoO's ratings:

Panic Attacks: My alliance, and in my completely biased view we're going to rim everyone in our ocean. Noobs. SUPER SWIM :p

Heroes of Olympia: Well, they were rank 12, and then they were 10, and now they're 9 guys! Better look out, they have the great figtree leading them, he's an expert at giving updates that no one cares about every 2 seconds, that will come in handy later on! HUMONGOUS MEGA SUPER SINK

DeletedUser836

There is an alliance led by a guy who says he has experience (Doubt it), his largest world he is 900 some points and one city. He has no awards of significance.

DeletedUser10349

I think this top 12 fits the server much better:

1. Havoc- Noobs spread out. One good player, but he's topping Naxos right now and will probably be more committed to there. A few decent players that will leave them. MEGA SUPER SINK

2. War.Hammer
- Hahahahahhahahahahaha... I'm dying. This is a joke, right? I can't rate them... if I do they're leader may jump off a bridge for being such a failure.

3. NAME CHANGERS- One of the few real alliances that have popped up so far. SWIM

4. Unsullied- Good team. Some solid leadership, although they're missing RockyRoad, we'll see how much that hurts later on. Other then that, solid. SWIM

5. North Vikings- Founder got rimmed on his/her last two worlds. SINK

Alright, getting bored so I'll say this. Everyone besides Panic Attacks and Heroes of Olympia below this rank are a SINK. Here's PA and HoO's ratings:

Panic Attacks: My alliance, and in my completely biased view we're going to rim everyone in our ocean. Noobs. SUPER SWIM :p

Heroes of Olympia: Well, they were rank 12, and then they were 10, and now they're 9 guys! Better look out, they have the great figtree leading them, he's an expert at giving updates that no one cares about every 2 seconds, that will come in handy later on! HUMONGOUS MEGA SUPER SINK

I wouldn't underestimate the rest of the alliances all of them have some surprises up their sleeve you may get caught in a trap :)

DeletedUser

i think this top 12 fits the server much better:

1. Havoc- noobs spread out. One good player, but he's topping naxos right now and will probably be more committed to there. A few decent players that will leave them. Mega super sink

2. War.hammer
- hahahahahhahahahahaha... I'm dying. This is a joke, right? I can't rate them... If i do they're leader may jump off a bridge for being such a failure.

3. Name changers- one of the few real alliances that have popped up so far. Swim

4. Unsullied- good team. Some solid leadership, although they're missing rockyroad, we'll see how much that hurts later on. Other then that, solid. Swim

5. north vikings- founder got rimmed on his/her last two worlds. Sink

alright, getting bored so i'll say this. Everyone besides panic attacks and heroes of olympia below this rank are a sink. Here's pa and hoo's ratings:

Panic attacks: My alliance, and in my completely biased view we're going to rim everyone in our ocean. Noobs. Super swim :p

heroes of olympia: Well, they were rank 12, and then they were 10, and now they're 9 guys! Better look out, they have the great figtree leading them, he's an expert at giving updates that no one cares about every 2 seconds, that will come in handy later on! Humongous mega super sink

best prediction ever!!!!