Current MRAs

DeletedUser

Red Mist had issues... I have never seen EN in action... But they only won 2. Their first world was a bit easy, and with a leader like gunnelator it was easy.

As for top alliances of the future, I'm in a premade that can definitely go on a run for that title :)

Eviction Notice won 3 worlds. I should know as I was apart of them.

DeletedUser

Any predictions on how long it'll take New World to disband?

DeletedUser

I'm thinking 2 minutes after BP ends, they should disband

DeletedUser

I see that...it's really funny though..."new world" isn't a special name...hehe ;)

DeletedUser

hi all, hows it going

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Maybe she named it new world be because the world is "new" when she joined?

DeletedUser5088

Well just for everyones information in real life the Old World controlled the New World :D

DeletedUser

Sure and then the New World rebelled against the Old World and then made their own countries and
Now New World are about to be decimated by BB and all those good alliances

DeletedUser5088

Sure and then the New World rebelled against the Old World and then made their own countries and
Now New World are about to be decimated by BB and all those good alliances

But the orginal people of the New World all got conquered and Killed

DeletedUser

True true but the later colonists rebelled against their mother country....

Too bad New World and New World II are MRAs

Back on topic...

Current MRAs:

New World
It's academy

Current cool guys:

BB

IA

DeletedUser

Its going to be an attackers paradise at first. Farming opportunities will abound. But wait, how did that guy take over another city so fast people will say. How did he get the battle points? What? You mean you can buy city slots, and their cheap too? But, but, I thought I had to make nothing but offensive troops to be able to farm my way to more cities. You mean that the people who built those high point cities so fast actually did have a game strategy that would see them explode in growth in nothing flat? I don't believe it.

There is more than one way to skin this cat. So brag about all your slingers now if you want, or brag about how big your city is. But in the end, do you really have a multi-tiered winning strategy that encompasses a little of every tactic? Or are you and your alliance just a limited tactical group waiting to get blindsided in the long run?

????
I think I have a pretty good strategy, and also when you have a good alliance it makes everything a lot easier. I am only on this world to see that my alliance wins and that is why I'm building troops.

And to answer your question, yes I do have a multi-tiered strategy to win this world! Our alliance is solid and we are loyal to each other. We all know how to play the game, have lots of combat experience and are used to being teamed up against by the whole world.

DeletedUser

Also BB's recruitment is pretty much done. We will only invite people after we see how well the battle and if they are good and skilled in this game.

DeletedUser5088

Current MRA cont:
W.A.R
The Great Shadow
Lawless
The Founders
WarGasm