Current MRAs

DeletedUser

PV? What alliance is that? And .en servers have these outrageous alliance caps ( 300-500) and my point is your alliance might be small compared to those massive mras

DeletedUser

PV? What alliance is that? And .en servers have these outrageous alliance caps ( 300-500) and my point is your alliance might be small compared to those massive mras

Project Venom, possibly the greatest alliance to exist in the history of the game.

DeletedUser

Eh everyone says that...everything depends on the setting of the game

DeletedUser

Eh everyone says that...everything depends on the setting of the game

Alliances in the en server back in the day were so much more dominant than alliances these days. Every setting had a dominant alliance.

DeletedUser13

Never been in them but played with a lot of ex players......Fought them in Zeta...:D

DeletedUser5244

Sorry-- but PV was not the best...sorry. I'll list the top 5 in my opinion right here---

1. GrepoHugs
2. Fusion
3. Mad Melons
4. Hateocracy
5. Masters of Rogue Chaos

wansyth was a beast... I know a bunch of guys from GrepoHugs actually...

DeletedUser

Never been in them but played with a lot of ex players......Fought them in Zeta...:D

Ah, an old player. I started in Epsilon with The Enlightened.

And I'd have Krypteia in my top 5. Though absent on the forums a lot, those guys have dominated both worlds they've joined together.

I wasn't a fan of MoRC, but I do agree, wansyth was quite good.

DeletedUser5244

I played with a lot of guys in MoRC.... a HUGE reason why they are in my top 5 is because of Digi... In case you don't know, Digital Mystikz is a wild beast, he's one of the best leaders and players of all time.... holding his own against arguably another one of the best alliances of all time in Caly, Hateocracy.

DeletedUser13

Fusion....I forgot them...they were great!And my winning alliance in Zeta Dacian City-States...we were great! :)

DeletedUser

I played with a lot of guys in MoRC.... a HUGE reason why they are in my top 5 is because of Digi... In case you don't know, Digital Mystikz is a wild beast, he's one of the best leaders and players of all time.... holding his own against arguably another one of the best alliances of all time in Caly, Hateocracy.

Never heard of Hateocracy, I left after playing around in Psi with a good friend of mine, Age of Enlightenment. He's another beast.

I've heard of Digi before, though I can't remember where.

DeletedUser13

Age of Enlightenment and I were friends on EN...Cant remember his new account..I know he ditched that one! :)

DeletedUser5244

Never heard of Hateocracy, I left after playing around in Psi with a good friend of mine, Age of Enlightenment. He's another beast.

I've heard of Digi before, though I can't remember where.

Here let me show you... Fionn Mack is wicked.... he's been the top guy in multiple worlds. Dawson84 is a good friend of mine who is also good, bilalo is in the same alliance as me in another world. enemigo666 is good... but they dropped a lot. Not exactly sure what happened, but a lot of guys left (30 or so) and now there's only 50 left... i'll show you a full list in one sec.

DeletedUser

Here let me show you... Fionn Mack is wicked.... he's been the top guy in multiple worlds. Dawson84 is a good friend of mine who is also good, bilalo is in the same alliance as me in another world. enemigo666 is good... but they dropped a lot. Not exactly sure what happened, but a lot of guys left (30 or so) and now there's only 50 left... i'll show you a full list in one sec.

I know Fionn! We won world wonders together back with The Sindicate. God, was he good. I'd love to see that list.

Ah Milos. Good guy, always wanted to lead an alliance in his early days though.

DeletedUser5244

You can see more here... Hateocracy

Milos21 was off the charts, stackattack is great, Koltta is not bad, Noz the Greek is nasty, Sir Stefan and Elvis the Pelvis are both really good, just too many names. That alliance is crazy good.

Also, johnsarah1 is a good friend of mine... he's the best defender there is :)

DeletedUser

Milos21 was off the charts, stackattack is great, Koltta is not bad, Noz the Greek is nasty, Sir Stefan and Elvis the Pelvis are both really good, just too many names. That alliance is crazy good.

That's definitely a solid alliance. I haven't checked out en. in nearly a year to be honest.

DeletedUser13

I know all of them and played with them!Milos is great leader and player! :)

DeletedUser5244

Milos is amazing... Premium Gold and Private Message!! :D PGM in Lindos.... as for my future in EN I am deciding whether to go with Milos or with Kad, both are wicked good leaders.

Kad was actually the founder of the first "elite" alliance on Grepo (Mad Melons) before he had to leave for RL stuff... Milos just got bored in Lindos, he is doing a new premade alongside Admiral Naji if anyone knows that name :p