Current MRAs

DeletedUser13

Guardians of the Crimson already have marked New World alliances as enemies! :)

DeletedUser

You say that New World is going to survive because it has good leadership... Several things, no it does not and if your alliance is so mighty and lead by good leaders, why do I have your top members asking to join BridgeBurners??? Just look at tau (us20) and you will see how mighty our alliance/players are.

DeletedUser

By what measure are you making the statement that "barely any people playing" on US compared to Spain (or any other server for that matter?

Here the highest number of pages in ranking was like 1500 pages
Spain has like 2000-3500 pages full of players in the ranking

DeletedUser

honestly does it matter???

btw, you know an alliance is an MRA, lead by noobs and is going to fail when they publish their own pacts...

hehem.... New World

DeletedUser2770

epsilon we say...anyone know of the infamous king butter lol......

that guy reminds me so much of myself :D

DeletedUser2770

any good leader would never have an academy, especially in a morale world lol

DeletedUser2063

Sorry-- but PV was not the best...sorry. I'll list the top 5 in my opinion right here---

1. GrepoHugs
2. Fusion
3. Mad Melons
4. Hateocracy
5. Masters of Rogue Chaos

wansyth was a beast... I know a bunch of guys from GrepoHugs actually...

Woah woah woah what about gythium musks? Had over 50 mil (double the next) and beat WW in record time (I believe it was record). Nobody else even completed one, even after 2/3 of them ghost

DeletedUser6486

Eviction Notice is the best ever, they have won 3 servers, and they have all had the same leader, and they have all won servers from the beginning. They also took down Red Mist, which was one of the best fighting alliances ever

DeletedUser5244

Red Mist had issues... I have never seen EN in action... But they only won 2. Their first world was a bit easy, and with a leader like gunnelator it was easy.

As for top alliances of the future, I'm in a premade that can definitely go on a run for that title :)

DeletedUser3819

Eviction Notice is the best ever, they have won 3 servers, and they have all had the same leader, and they have all won servers from the beginning. They also took down Red Mist, which was one of the best fighting alliances ever

Myonia in it's entirety took down Red Mist, with EN and Pirates leading the charge. I was there..I remember, took them awhile to do. Got really good at sniping CS's until there was nothing left to snipe with...LOL

Oh well it was fun while it lasted. But yeah H3LL, they had some issues

DeletedUser5244

If you had seen Apox's last message you could def. read his expression... I really loved his reference to the Alamo, I have actually been forced to send that same MM myself... Actually kind of sad- to me.

DeletedUser

Ah all these new alliances and players. I still think nothing compare to the original days in Alpha and Epsilon where all the islands were full of active players and everyone was just mastering tactics of the game. It was an amazing to time to play the game.

DeletedUser5244

Oh we're bringing old back my friend... The Final Fling is going all the way back to the elite guys from both Beta AND Gamma :D

Can't wait till I play in that alliance ;)

DeletedUser3819

If you had seen Apox's last message you could def. read his expression... I really loved his reference to the Alamo, I have actually been forced to send that same MM myself... Actually kind of sad- to me.

I saw it bud, I read it, it was sad.

I went with him to Iota...where he disappeared LOL