Current MRAs

DeletedUser

Her is the current update on which alliances are MRAs:
1.) New World...they have 53 members and counting

DeletedUser7241

Reached alliance cap in less than 2 hours that has got to be a record.

DeletedUser

And then it would be a repeat of Havoc in Omega ( even worse)

DeletedUser

Let's go New World alliance, whoever say we are noobs are totally wrong. We have great learders. And yes, new world II will be full pretty soon also

DeletedUser6486

do you really think New World is good. Even if you had the best leader ever how can you lead and trust over 100 people that you have known for less than a full day

DeletedUser

Decky it didn't even open for HALF a day...( new world may have a good leader but small alliances will get a big bite out of them;))

DeletedUser7241

They maybe good leaders but nobody can keep track of well over 100 people when they aren't even in the same alliance as half of them.

DeletedUser5088

Decky it didn't even open for HALF a day...( new world may have a good leader but small alliances will get a big bite out of them;))

are you kidding me. Great Leaders don't have 100+ members in the first 2 hours of a world

DeletedUser

are you kidding me. Great Leaders don't have 100+ members in the first 2 hours of a world

Let's go New World alliance, whoever say we are noobs are totally wrong. We have great learders. And yes, new world II will be full pretty soon also

That's why he said...not me....and I'm planning to either wipe them out or make another alliance wipe them out

DeletedUser5088

You said they could have good leaders. Anyway I am waiting for you to make Obamacare

DeletedUser

Incorrect, PV in the en server started with 100 or so members. I would remember seeing as I was one of them :)