Alliance Battles

DeletedUser9771

Hmmm those are very interesting facts I haven't realized that The summit were getting trashed so hard.
Anyway maybe we should put the facts up from the last 2 days regarding us pooping up in the war.
BIH vs Radio--> 10-0 So far. Sadly enough we don't put any money in the game as you guys, so we don't organize any Oly Game, if we had more CP the score would be very different.
Anyway now the war should last for quite some time. But I do love how all the facts and all the post in the forums are only from Radio members, to be honest we do hate to brag but when we sow that you are keeping an alliance breaking down score and are bragging so much on the forum there was no turning back.
As an ending notice (and I am just saying it as a fact not a bragging tool) you should also check how many alliances we have put down so far ^^.

Very nice job guys, You definetly got our attention... so keep posting the stats and we will see if poking the bear is as fun as you make it sound.. Thanks and good luck.

DeletedUser

"Poking the bear" haha
Good Lord, it's an internet game, stop being such a drama queen and trying to be all serious and threatening lol

Peterpanic

Philosopher
I'm pretty sure he was joking, although attacking both radioactive and anastasis does seem a little like poking the bear

DeletedUser

Ah, I was wondering when you would show back up peeta. Was starting to miss your sensitive ego ;)

DeletedUser9771

"Poking the bear" haha
Good Lord, it's an internet game, stop being such a drama queen and trying to be all serious and threatening lol

But i even made the mean bear face when i typed it.... shoulda scared someone :( Now yall talking about killing the drama queen bear , sigh.......

DeletedUser

Seems like it's a Radioactive&Anastasis vs. Burn in Hell alliance battle.

If you convert to a Sink or Swim for this battle only:
Radioactive: Ryan Lochte
Anastasis: Michael Phelps
Burn in Hell: Sleeping with the fishes.

DeletedUser

So Radioactive is second to Anastasis, and Anastasis smokes pot, and Burn in Hell has adapted and grown gills to outlast the humans?
I know who I would put my money on in that sink or swim ;)

DeletedUser8562

i figured i may as well keep this up:

RA-34
TS-1

RA-9
TP-0

N-19
TS-2

N-9
TP-0

TOTAL:
RA+N-71
TS+TP-3

Now, to please burn in hell.

RA-1
BiH-10

N-0
BiH-2

Ana-9
BiH-1

TOTAL:
RA+N+Ana-10
BiH-13

see what happens when we attack?

DeletedUser

Since when are Anastasis and RA fighting together?
Thought RA was too good to have allies ;)

Also, RA has only taken 1 city to Ana's 9.
Wouldn't really say you guys have had a big impact lol

You guys are lucky Anastasis stepped in, otherwise BiH would be embarrassing you guys even more ;)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser5088

Since when are Anastasis and RA fighting together?
Thought RA was too good to have allies ;)

You guys are lucky Anastasis stepped in, otherwise BiH would be embarrassing you guys even more ;)

Umm sorry but we haven't even had an OP on BiH yet. We have been focusing on TS. Now BiH will feel some intensity.

Btw we have worked with Anas ever since we became rank 1 awhile ago

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser8562

hate to break it to you, but the plan was for Ana to hit first.

We have now taken 3 from BiH.
Nice try though. You almost made us rethink our cockiness!

DeletedUser

You almost made us rethink our cockiness!

No hope of that mate. Pretty sure cockiness is a requirement to be in RA ;)

And why should RA need help to fight anybody? You already have 2 alliances lol.
Playing nice with Ana just seems like a way to avoid a war you don't think you can win ;)